What is coming in the near future for my love life?

rigormortisgirl

I tried to interpret the chart.. but I got a bit confused when I saw that the fifth house ruler was in the 7th and also, Mars, a co-ruler, was in the 6th conjunct Saturn but it also trines me(I am the Moon) and I am conjunct Uranus which is accurate.. the ruler of the 7th house(Saturn) also is trine me, the Moon and is conjunct the fifth house ruler? What can you all see from this in regards to my near future in love?

astro_2gw_42_near_future_for_love.59151.16311.gif

Iced8Ace

I am a novice so I could be wrong, and hopefully someone else will read it.

Moon [you] is VOC, so no upcoming events right now. Moon is also combust, and separating from Saturn [him]. Did you recently have a break up?

rigormortisgirl

I am a novice so I could be wrong, and hopefully someone else will read it.

Moon [you] is VOC, so no upcoming events right now. Moon is also combust, and separating from Saturn [him]. Did you recently have a break up?

Actually, yes,you are correct! few weeks ago but he is not even a factor. We have blocked all contact and the way he treated me, we will never be anything again. I'm wondering if the void course moon is because I'm really not wanting a relationship or anything at this time, I just wondered because there are a lot of guys throwing themselves at me but I just had a break up as you say and so, I do not care.. nor do I believe the b.s they say to me. I've heard it all before and it was all lies lol.

Iced8Ace

Actually, yes,you are correct! few weeks ago but he is not even a factor. We have blocked all contact and the way he treated me, we will never be anything again. I'm wondering if the void course moon is because I'm really not wanting a relationship or anything at this time, I just wondered because there are a lot of guys throwing themselves at me but I just had a break up as you say and so, I do not care.. nor do I believe the b.s they say to me. I've heard it all before and it was all lies lol.

VOC moon means there are no upcoming events. That basically means you won't date anyone, as you want. Try asking again, when you meet someone nice. :)