Is he cheating on me

rigormortisgirl

We started off great and we have been dating 6 months but his living situation changed and he lost his job so we don't see each other often. He is bipolar and so he does some pretty weird and strange things. His phone is cut off and he has been on Facebook but he hasn't been talking to me and randomly wanted to meet Saturday because he, "missed me" meanwhile I'm messaging him and basically being there for him but he pushes me away and I'm sick of it honestly.
He hurts me in indirect way and it's very unfair.
He will be on Facebook but won't message me or reply to my messages, just reads them and it really angers me. Is he cheating on me because I can't tell what else it would be. He says he's been busy but yet, you can get on Facebook and I don't buy it at all. I'm actually too good for him so that is not even in the question... I've put up with far more than I might should have just because he is bipolar and I'm honestly considering him altogether because he is very unreliable and I hate that.Anyways, here is the chart.

astro_2gw_38_is_he_cheating_on_me.66132.28087.gif

waybread

Agreed. This man doesn't sound like he respects you. I don't know how much of this treatment your self-esteem can take. Sadly, sometimes Boy Leaves Girl because he seriously doesn't love her. Even without someone else on the side.

He may well be looking around, with the 5th house from him (the 7th) ruled by Venus. But Venus squares Saturn (him) so I don't think he's found someone as a committed and loving partner. With the 4th house moon VOC I don't think your current situation is likely to improve.

rigormortisgirl

why would you want to stay with someone who won't even reply to your messages? :sad:

He broke up with me when I confronted him about the feelings I've been feeling and it was for the best because many others including my spirit has been wondering why it is that I would want to put up with the treatment and that is why it has been bothering me.Thank you so much for your speedy and uplifting response♥

Last edited:

rigormortisgirl

Agreed. This man doesn't sound like he respects you. I don't know how much of this treatment your self-esteem can take. Sadly, sometimes Boy Leaves Girl because he seriously doesn't love her. Even without someone else on the side.

He may well be looking around, with the 5th house from him (the 7th) ruled by Venus. But Venus squares Saturn (him) so I don't think he's found someone as a committed and loving partner. With the 4th house moon VOC I don't think your current situation is likely to improve.

Some people are truly never happy with what they are given and from all of the stories he's told me and how he treated me, he does not deserve to be with someone nice because he has a lot of ways that he needs to change because he is not as great of a person as he thinks he is. Everything is everyone else's fault but his and he's 30. He can look around but I'm sure he will regret it when he finds that there really are a lack of genuine people in this world. I loved him but I have been a walking mat for others in my past and refuse to let it happen again. I tried. Thank you both so much for your quick responses and also for letting me know that I don't deserve to be treated that way.

noraleader

Banned
it's obvious from what you say that this relationship isn't right for you. if someone values you, they don't let you pick up the loose ends. if there is no expression of value, it's a relationship of convenience. no astrology necessary.

the reason i'm posting, is because there's no need to waste your energy condemning him as "beneath you". this will only hurt you in the future as you feel like you wasted energy on something inferior. simply accept that, wherever his head is at, it's not with you.

you don't need to raise up your ego by putting him down. life is complex, sometimes, other peoples motivations are hard to estimate. be as bit more forgiving, and it will be easier to let go and keep attuned to fresh experiences.

rigormortisgirl

it's obvious from what you say that this relationship isn't right for you. if someone values you, they don't let you pick up the loose ends. if there is no expression of value, it's a relationship of convenience. no astrology necessary.

the reason i'm posting, is because there's no need to waste your energy condemning him as "beneath you". this will only hurt you in the future as you feel like you wasted energy on something inferior. simply accept that, wherever his head is at, it's not with you.

you don't need to raise up your ego by putting him down. life is complex, sometimes, other peoples motivations are hard to estimate. be as bit more forgiving, and it will be easier to let go and keep attuned to fresh experiences.

I didn't really feel used or like I wasted time somehow. I guess it is because I gave my all and that was all that I could do and so I don't feel bad in the least. I understand where you're coming from with me saying I was too good for him,but it was and is true. No ego is involved in that statement. He actually was very arrogant and egotistical and refused to see errors in his actions with not just me, but others around him too and I'd point his ways out.
I can admit to my mistakes and short comings and I'm not perfect but I was nothing but good to him and we were not on the same page in life and that could have been another reason. He has a lot to learn and he refuses to learn it. However, forgiveness , it is funny you mention that. I have a hard time letting things go sometimes. While I actually haven't cried or felt like I lost something of great importance because of how he was acting and how he made it obvious he didn't care anymore,if he ever did, I really do not know how to go about forgiving him. I think it's because it's fresh. Thank you for your post ♥

tikana

well.. regardless if he is cheating or not, the question should have been should i continue relationship with him.

i didnt see anything exciting to be honest