What's going on?

knowledge

Hi,

Once again with the question to solve this mystery. The naughty neighbour!

We have a neighbour(2 neighbours-1 is middle aged with kids and the other an elderly couple) who steals parcels. Once again a new drama (it is always us the victim who looses our parcels) but this time the old lady came rining our bell and asked if we have got her parcel because her status shows as if we have signed it. The other neighbour said she have not received it.

I told my husband to ask them to send the proof and we can make a complaint to the police. (this was yesterday)

So today this lady neightbour 1 went to the old lady to confess, she told her that her child has got the parcel and did not tell her about it. She was so busy that day and she was not aware of it. She just have found it.

Then she came to us and asked if we were going to make the complaint to the police and bluffed her story.

So here, i want to know if she is geniune or is she the culprit for real for all the parcel thefts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hmm_hr.73279.242048.jpg
    astro_2gw_hmm_hr.73279.242048.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

leomoon

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes :( ....can't trust the neighbors?

I could follow your story for the 1st part, but the last part lost me. When you say
"So today this lady neightbour 1 went to the old lady to confess, she told her that her child has got the parcel and did not tell her about it. She was so busy that day and she was not aware of it. She just have found it.

Then she came to us and asked if we were going to make the complaint to the police and bluffed her story.

You typed "this lady neighbor I went to the old lady??" What does this mean? because then you typed " to confess, she told her that her child has got the parcel

Did you mean, you went to the OLDER woman, (to confess what?) and whose child? You mean the younger couple?

Perhaps try again.

We have to be able to find the people in the chart.

YOU are Mercury and someone is Jupiter which is in AQ....ruler of the 7th. :crying:

Perhaps you can call for a neighborly talk outside with ALL the neighbors together if that's possible, and tell them you've been missing parcels.

WHY do you think the older woman is stealing them from you? I'd be careful of making complaints with the police unless you have evidence . Perhaps it would make a lot of sense for you to put a "ring" type of camera phone on your front porch and you'll see exactly who is doing what when the camera shows you.

They aren't expensive now, and they come in very handy. You can set it up to alert you on your cell phone or computer whenever someone walks onto your porch near your door.

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi Leomoon!
thanks for taking time to look int o my chart :)

i am sorry that you got confused.

The story,

I have 2 neighbours (one is elderly couples in their 50-60s - neighbour Aand then the other one is middle aged couple with kids at their 30s lets neighbour B. i thought these description would help to locate them in the chart).

Some one has always been stealing our parcels and posts that have been ongoing for a year now. I doubt these neighbour B but when i post a chart many said it could be the elderly couple. It is so confusing as they both looks pishy mostly with their actions. I feel they both are playing foul.

note - fiitting a camera: I wish i can but the laws in the country does not supports it!

This time this old lady came to us and asked if we have received her parcel. we said no we dont. she said upon checking the tracking the parcel was signed using our name. this lady also checked with the other neighbour but she said a "NO" then the old lady checked with the other neighbour who was at the scene (at the time of delivery) she told her that this neighbour B received the parcel.

I told my husband to get the proof of the tracking that shows our name from the neighbour A and tell her we are complaing to the police in the morning. so by the morning my husband contacted the delivery company and they told him that the lady with a buggy had received the parcel.

In the mean time by noon i saw this beighbour B talking to A and was trying to confess, she said " i have forgotten, i was so busy all day. I was busy running abour with kids i have no time" i figured out she might ended up saying she was not aware that the parcel was at her house or so.

I told my hsuband about it and he messaged the old lady that he is surly going to make the complaint on the deliverer and if she wants she can also make a complaint herself.

by the night we hear the calling bell, this neighbour B came and asked my husband if he was gonna make the complaint and how he can say it is "the lady with the buggy" she thoguht he might have assumed it. My husband said he had got the info from the delivery man. She then said, her daughter was playing near the enterance and she has received the parcel and left it behind the door. her daughter did not tell her about it and so she was not aware of it.

the story was over. My husband did not bother to make the complaint. because she has small kids and dont want to bring hard time to someone. (we can see it is her who has intentionally took the parcel and could have gave it back to A in a fear that we would bring the police into the story. her activites are very pishy looks like she steals parcels and sell them on ebay? i have noticed her receiving a small parcel the size of a mobile phone the next day some one came asking for her address saying he is looking for the seller who sold him a mobile cover!)

there are many other things i can see from her behaviour and they way she is. I personally do not like her activities. It always seems like this woman is a wrong doer.

i just want to see if she is really telling the truth or she is the culprit.

btw she and the old lady are thick! even the same night they bought laughed and huged each other. "disgusting"

leomoon

for the time being, or until someone else comes along to debate WHICH planet is A and which planet is Neighbor B, I'll choose the older couple as Jupiter or 7th for A; and 11 houses away from her, the younger people "B" which winds up to be Venus.

Venus or couple B is in the 6th house in a critical degree of Scorpio, and opposite the Moon in the hidden 12th house.

You meanwhile, are Mercury and trine to Jupiter older couple "A" seems the two of you get along better with each other or you both are in harms way of neighbor B's daughter who I'd count as being 5 houses from A which makes the daughter Saturn in AQUARIUS, a rather strong position although I'd rather hear from another with more experience, as to WHO is the daughter of "B" in this chart. Saturn is square the Moon btw, but in the 9th seems luckier so far in this saga.

I think you are correct in your logical assumption that couple "B" is involved somehow.

I don't know what I'd do if I were in your shoes however, because of the ban on cameras even for your porch other then check the fine line details of whether or not a porch camera is allowed (perhaps only certain kinds are disallowed as in spying on one's neighbor, not for safety in one's own home or apt. )

You are in a tough spot, because its always best to have some proof when accusing someone, and we see Moon closely conjunct Uranus (quirkiness) in the hidden 12th. :bandit:

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi leomoon,

Thanks for the reply :smile:

Yes, my first guss is always on B for the parcel thefts thats been happening for over a year.

Next time ill have a close watch on her and catch her redhanded.

I have felt disgust about her for blaming her child (aged 8 or 9) for her own mistakes. Such a bad mother!

I have witnessed this little girl opening my bank statement through the peek-hole and rec it to prove my hubby that what i am sensing was true!

Last edited:

leomoon

Hi leomoon,

Thanks for the reply :smile:

Yes, my first guss is always on B for the parcel thefts thats been happening for over a year.

Next time ill have a close watch on her and catch her redhanded.

I have felt disgust about her for blaming her child (aged 8 or 9) for her own mistakes. Such a bad mother!

I have witnessed this little girl opening my bank statement through the peek-hole and rec it to prove my hubby that what i am sensing was true!

It should be lawful perhaps to put a camera, on your windowsill inside the house and point it towards the porch or entryway to same?

Thats not outside, but in your OWN apt.or home.:unsure:

leomoon

If we count 11 houses from Jupiter (the older couple), we find the "friend" or the neighbors the old people kissed or hugged? Mars in the 5th of children may be the child/culprit?

IF they are as most parents, they'll fight to the death for the kid if the child is accused of anything. Best to have hard evidence and bypass the parents with it. Good luck!! (but I'd look into a home camera inside my house or apartment facing outdoors :) :whistling:

:rightful: :rightful:

knowledge

If we count 11 houses from Jupiter (the older couple), we find the "friend" or the neighbors the old people kissed or hugged? Mars in the 5th of children may be the child/culprit?

IF they are as most parents, they'll fight to the death for the kid if the child is accused of anything. Best to have hard evidence and bypass the parents with it. Good luck!! (but I'd look into a home camera inside my house or apartment facing outdoors :) :whistling:

I tell you what! Once i bought a comb and the lazy courier guy left it out randomly without alerting me. This woman (neighbour B:bandit:) took it and she literally opened it! The min she hear our door opening she pretend as if she just wanted to leave it at our door step:w00t:

One day i will catch her with evidence:rightful:

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi, I got an update. It's the family with their daughter is the culprit for 1000% sure she is the culprit.

Check this https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141707

Last edited: