Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 06-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

[QUOTE=Blaze;686839]My girlfriend is a Pieces Sun/Venus/Asc and she's in great shape. Her strong Venus is conjunct the asc and loosely conjunct Sun. She also has Mars conjunct Jupiter in Taurus, so I'm not sure if that adds to her fitness or if it just makes her a candy loving person....like myself.

So what exactly does your gf do to stay n shape then??

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 06-07-2016, 11:30 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Pisces and health

The 6th house: our health, lifestyle, food and nutrition, and diets.
Moon: our eating habits, conjunct Jupiter-excessive eating and over indulgence. Conjunct Pluto-compulsive eating habits, bulimia, anorexia- Conjunct Saturn-Anorexia-
Venus: Self worth based on how we perceive our body, taking care of our body to look beautiful.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 06-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

The v - do you by any chance know where alternative medicine such as chinese medicine would be found in astrology? I'm very much into this and never know where to look. I'm thinking acupuncture and herbalism fall into the same category. Some would say this is a virgo thing while others say it's a pisces thing.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 06-08-2016, 03:43 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Pisces and health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
The v - do you by any chance know where alternative medicine such as chinese medicine would be found in astrology? I'm very much into this and never know where to look. I'm thinking acupuncture and herbalism fall into the same category. Some would say this is a virgo thing while others say it's a pisces thing.
Herbal/Alternative healing seems like a Pisces thing to me rather than Virgo. Virgo prefers and likes a medicine that is based on science. They become rather suspicious of Herbal/Alternative healing. They think it is forgery or fallacy or deception. My father is a pisces and his into herbal/alternative/spiritual healing, while me virgo I am suspicious person I prefer if he would stick to his meds.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 06-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

Well that explains a lot. All these years ive been wondering and asking without any response. So even though I natally have the virgo planets I am totally opposed orthodox medicine. I always do alternative medicine 1st which must be the 12th house and Neptune influence.

I'm so happy you told me this. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 06-08-2016, 12:26 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Pisces and health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Well that explains a lot. All these years ive been wondering and asking without any response. So even though I natally have the virgo planets I am totally opposed orthodox medicine. I always do alternative medicine 1st which must be the 12th house and Neptune influence.

I'm so happy you told me this. Thank you.
Virgo represent orthodox/traditional methods of healing. I recommend to check Aesculapia, Hygeia, and Chiron, even Minerva/Pallas if the person has a strong interest in traditional healing/medecine.

My dad has a strong interest in Spiritual/Herbal healing. We are Muslims, and we have a lot of spiritual/herbal healers and healing methods. These healing methods are used to cure both physical and psychological pains. Sometimes they are used in cases such as possession.

So I think Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th house governs unorthodox ways of medicine and healing. I also think that Scorpio is another sign responsible for healing both in traditional and non traditional.

Together Scorpio/Virgo/Pisces are the signs of healers. I am an English Major student, but I usually get mixed up with med students. Largely because of being a Virgo.

Hey, I want to see your chart, maybe I could guess such strong interest in healing, medicine and health besides being a Virgo.

Last edited by theV; 06-08-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 06-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

The thing that's going through my head right now is the combination of you being muslim,the addiction of sex, and how young you are. If I calculate correctly you are something like 21? Yet you sound so experienced? And in astrology too. You make me look bad. I'm embarrassed. Maybe I will understand astrology fully when im a grandma lol. Anyway I like what you say about health matters. It's really educational and I appreciate it. You kinda get straight to the point of what I want. Here's my natal. Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_03_abby83_43889_30399.jpg (106.1 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
theV (06-08-2016)
  #33  
Unread 06-08-2016, 09:10 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Pisces and health

Well, from your chart you have Mars conjunct Venus, Vertex/Anti Vertex in the 6th/12th house axis, and Scorpio ascendant. The combination of Virgo/Scorpio makes someone very self controlled, and critical. They are highly aware of their manners, behaviors and their body. They can be very sharp towards others and themselves, hyper critical. My sister has a Scorpio ascendant and Virgo moon. She is the only member of the family who never gain weight no matter what. This due to high level of self control and perfection she has. Scorpio/Virgo is also combo of over neatness and hyper sensitivity towards dirt, germs..etc.

Mars conjunct Venus people are socially aggressive as I described them. Men or women, they care for their looks-hair, body..ect- men are usually meterosexual with this combo- Mars/Conjunct Venus might push you to an excessive care of your look in order to feel self worth and social acceptance. In Virgo, it is very critical towards one's look, appearance and manners in social gathering. I think you are skillful in the art of sociality and manners-scorpio ascendant, libra sun and virgo mars/venus- Virgo Mars might be also energized with cleaning. My friends who has Virgo Mars loves cleaning. He seems to be repulsed by fat people too. I noticed how Virgo venus, moon and a lot of virgo energy are repulsed by overweight, unhealthy people. Virgos inspire for perfection and health, being fat to them is not.

Vertex is a karmic point similar to node/and ascendant. It carries a karmic lesson. Your vertex is in the 6th house-house of service, health and working- so these things might be important to you.

Venus square Chiron is also wounds towards self worth, body image and womanhood. I think being skinny stems from gaining social acceptance, and having self worth more than staying healthy. And it squares also VenusMars so you might be having difficult time with being socially aggressive, flirtatious, attractive, romances, or you put extra focus on them because you feel lacking in the Mars/Venus area. Even Mars/Venus is in square with Uranus/Jupiter and they opposite Chiron a lot of things to examine right there.

Chiron in the 7th house, Virgo 11th house I think you attract Virgo type of people to you.

Last edited by theV; 06-08-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 06-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
Well, from your chart you have Mars conjunct Venus, Vertex/Anti Vertex in the 6th/12th house axis, and Scorpio ascendant. The combination of Virgo/Scorpio makes someone very self controlled, and critical. They are highly aware of their manners, behaviors and their body. They can be very sharp towards others and themselves, hyper critical. My sister has a Scorpio ascendant and Virgo moon. She is the only member of the family who never gain weight no matter what. This due to high level of self control and perfection she has. Scorpio/Virgo is also combo of over neatness and hyper sensitivity towards dirt, germs..etc.

Mars conjunct Venus people are socially aggressive as I described them. Men or women, they care for their looks-hair, body..ect- men are usually meterosexual with this combo- Mars/Conjunct Venus might push you to an excessive care of your look in order to feel self worth and social acceptance. In Virgo, it is very critical towards one's look, appearance and manners in social gathering. I think you are skillful in the art of sociality and manners-scorpio ascendant, libra sun and virgo mars/venus- Virgo Mars might be also energized with cleaning. My friends who has Virgo Mars loves cleaning. He seems to be repulsed by fat people too. I noticed how Virgo venus, moon and a lot of virgo energy are repulsed by overweight, unhealthy people. Virgos inspire for perfection and health, being fat to them is not.

Vertex is a karmic point similar to node/and ascendant. It carries a karmic lesson. Your vertex is in the 6th house-house of service, health and working- so these things might be important to you.

Venus square Chiron is also wounds towards self worth, body image and womanhood. I think being skinny stems from gaining social acceptance, and having self worth more than staying healthy. And it squares also VenusMars so you might be having difficult time with being socially aggressive, flirtatious, attractive, romances, or you put extra focus on them because you feel lacking in the Mars/Venus area. Even Mars/Venus is in square with Uranus/Jupiter and they opposite Chiron a lot of things to examine right there.

Chiron in the 7th house, Virgo 11th house I think you attract Virgo type of people to you.
Ok so you definitely described a lot of virgo qualities, but I also have those 12th house qualities too to balance it out. So you said that I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to body image and control my diet and know my body etc. Here's the thing - I'm half and half. I'll have two months where I have zero appetite, I am motivated to be slim and healthy and around slim and healthy ppl and am repulsed by junk food. Then all of a sudden at the 2 month mark, an alarm clock goes off inside my body and all I want to eat is junk food and be around less 'perfect' ppl who are out of shape and have better personalities whom I can share comfort food and entertainment with. It's not that depriving myself of any food during the first two months has any effect at all. In fact, during the healthy stage, if I force myself to eat junk it just doesn't work and makes me feel sick. It's either one or the other. However my body does have a sensitivity to fat and excess calories. I definitely cant eat as much as the person next to me. I am the lymphatic body type/apple body type and whilst clothing can cover it, once the clothes are off, all that fluid and fat covers and ruins the shape. I wud say that I'm more aware of my body.
I actually don't like cleaning at all.
And for some reason I don't attract virgo friends, I attract more pisces friends. However all of my strong partners have had north node in virgo.

After I gave birth to my twins I was 30kg overweight and was happy to be comfortable in being overweight and pay more attention looking after the kids as I found that more important. However, I experienced extreme criticisms from my husband's large family who made fun of me regularly and judge on image and I couldn't handle it. I realised that being fat did not represent what I believed in and I had a clash with motherhood and body image but ive managed to balance that out now... finally!

So yeah, the Uranus square venus and chiron square venus has hurt my body image for sure yet makes me wake up to reality that at the time, my body was in a terrible mess and needed fixing.

When I was overweight with the twin pregnancy, I was appalled at how bad every single person treated me. I remember doctors treating me like an idiot, just because I was fat, and for that length of time I just couldn't handle what I would call abuse to a person based on looks. Now that ive lost most of the weight people are treating me like a normal human being. It's awful. They do the same to my mum and make fun of her for being fat. I hate it but cant change that most of society is like this. They think they are better than you if you are fat. But I do put on weight very easily and have type 2 diabetes. I prefer an environment like a school so I don't have to think about food and the organised routine of eating keeps my diet and weight under control.

BTW I actually hate the look of skinny/bony/anorexic women. I prefer meat on either sex. Bones to me resembles poor health. I despise women who think they are something special because they are skinny, yet have disgusting skin? lol. I prefer meat on the body, but I like nice skin. I hate cellulite and rolls on my body. Not only that, it just doesn't suit me and I look sick.

Last edited by Abby83; 06-08-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 06-09-2016, 12:11 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Pisces and health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
The thing that's going through my head right now is the combination of you being muslim,the addiction of sex, and how young you are. If I calculate correctly you are something like 21? Yet you sound so experienced? And in astrology too. You make me look bad. I'm embarrassed. Maybe I will understand astrology fully when im a grandma lol. Anyway I like what you say about health matters. It's really educational and I appreciate it. You kinda get straight to the point of what I want. Here's my natal. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Ok so you definitely described a lot of virgo qualities, but I also have those 12th house qualities too to balance it out. So you said that I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to body image and control my diet and know my body etc. Here's the thing - I'm half and half. I'll have two months where I have zero appetite, I am motivated to be slim and healthy and around slim and healthy ppl and am repulsed by junk food. Then all of a sudden at the 2 month mark, an alarm clock goes off inside my body and all I want to eat is junk food and be around less 'perfect' ppl who are out of shape and have better personalities whom I can share comfort food and entertainment with. It's not that depriving myself of any food during the first two months has any effect at all. In fact, during the healthy stage, if I force myself to eat junk it just doesn't work and makes me feel sick. It's either one or the other. However my body does have a sensitivity to fat and excess calories. I definitely cant eat as much as the person next to me. I am the lymphatic body type/apple body type and whilst clothing can cover it, once the clothes are off, all that fluid and fat covers and ruins the shape. I wud say that I'm more aware of my body.
I actually don't like cleaning at all.
And for some reason I don't attract virgo friends, I attract more pisces friends. However all of my strong partners have had north node in virgo.

After I gave birth to my twins I was 30kg overweight and was happy to be comfortable in being overweight and pay more attention looking after the kids as I found that more important. However, I experienced extreme criticisms from my husband's large family who made fun of me regularly and judge on image and I couldn't handle it. I realised that being fat did not represent what I believed in and I had a clash with motherhood and body image but ive managed to balance that out now... finally!

So yeah, the Uranus square venus and chiron square venus has hurt my body image for sure yet makes me wake up to reality that at the time, my body was in a terrible mess and needed fixing.

When I was overweight with the twin pregnancy, I was appalled at how bad every single person treated me. I remember doctors treating me like an idiot, just because I was fat, and for that length of time I just couldn't handle what I would call abuse to a person based on looks. Now that ive lost most of the weight people are treating me like a normal human being. It's awful. They do the same to my mum and make fun of her for being fat. I hate it but cant change that most of society is like this. They think they are better than you if you are fat. But I do put on weight very easily and have type 2 diabetes. I prefer an environment like a school so I don't have to think about food and the organised routine of eating keeps my diet and weight under control.

BTW I actually hate the look of skinny/bony/anorexic women. I prefer meat on either sex. Bones to me resembles poor health. I despise women who think they are something special because they are skinny, yet have disgusting skin? lol. I prefer meat on the body, but I like nice skin. I hate cellulite and rolls on my body. Not only that, it just doesn't suit me and I look sick.
Everything turned out to be the contrary of what I expected which is weird. I expected the emphasizes of Virgo and vertex in the 6th house would give that hygiene/Virgo thing. It turned out to be the opposite, Pisces. Because I know many people with strong Virgo, moon and mars and the things I wrote above applies on Virgo energy, you seem to be a different case. Maybe because of Saggitarius/Uranus/Jupiter needs to be liberated, and carefree. And your antix vertex and 12th house sun makes you escape the day to day routine (6th house). Vertex is like north node. It is where we should focus some of our energy to achieve some sort of fulfillment, taking of your health and developing a healthy life style.

I am proud of you. I dislike those mothers who seems to put more effort on caring for the way they look than caring for their babies. It is kinda of selfish. I know that a woman has the right to take of herself, but I feel when you have a baby you first priority is your baby. You need to eat in order to feed your child so he can grow.When the baby grows, you can take care of yourself.

Glad to know, thanks for this reply.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 06-09-2016, 02:02 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Pisces and health

Exactly. motherhood is most important. And I will say that the weight gain from pregnancy had nothing to do with food. in fact I couldn't eat anything really. so I was deprived of nutrients for 2 yrs and then when I was fat I had to find ways to get rid of the fluid without injuring myself and by getting as much nutrients in as possible. in fact, I'm still having to do that.

I thank you very much for your care, time and consideration. nice chatting to you .

Ps: after re-reading your last post now I just realised how happy I am to have the square of the virgo and sag planets. All these years ive hated these aspects but it's the very reason why I care and have empathy for overweight ppl. If I had moon in virgo like you say and none of those sag planets squaring it, I wud be more of the virgo you describe and totally loathe anything fat all my life. With the chart that I have, yes I'm definitely attracted physically to a man who is strong and fit and healthy and attractive, but if he says something that puts me off eg idiotic behaviour then I run away. I'm so disappointed that most slim ppl are jerks. I'm lucky my husband has the combo of niceness and body.

Last edited by Abby83; 06-09-2016 at 05:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
theV (06-09-2016)
Reply

Tags
health, pisces

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.