What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

yashkaran

the qualities of rising sign taurus shall be more distinguishly marked in you as compared to any other sign. For a more closer analysis of personality you should see that the planet having maximum degrees occupies which sign in navansha- D9. in addition to that the position of sun , natal moon and the lord of ascendant should be considered. send me your date, time, month, year and place of birth for minute analysis of personality

yashkaran sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com

hiimnotcool

Seymour said:
My Ascendant is in Taurus but ...I Have Sun and Mercury Both in Gemini in My First House...So a great amount of Gemini here in the House that is supposed to rule the physical aspect as well, Am I right?? Do I have many gemini traits ?? Because It looks like to me I don't have many...uhm...

I was just wondering what degree your Taurus Ascendant is? I'm a Taurus ascendant as well and I'm just trying to find similarities. I notice you have the full Venusian lips. I think we share that. Apparently aspects to the ascendant bring variation to the appearance as well.

For example, I have Mars square Ascendant from Leo and I have a red tint to my facial hair when it grows in.The hair on my head is dark brown and al of my immediate family has light brown/blondish hair.

Seymour

hiimnotcool said:
I was just wondering what degree your Taurus Ascendant is? I'm a Taurus ascendant as well and I'm just trying to find similarities. I notice you have the full Venusian lips. I think we share that. Apparently aspects to the ascendant bring variation to the appearance as well.

For example, I have Mars square Ascendant from Leo and I have a red tint to my facial hair when it grows in.The hair on my head is dark brown and al of my immediate family has light brown/blondish hair.
Hi Hiimnotcool ( wow it looks like a words game :D ) my Taurus Ascendant is In 26.50 . And I have just an aspect with the ascendant...My Pluto In scorpio near the DSC is opposed to It
Oh and don't worry ...you'r not the only not to be cool ........:p

woolgatherer

I also have a Taurus ascendant (1.59) with a very tight opposition from Pluto, a trine to Neptune and a sextile to Mercury/Mars in Cancer. Venus also conjuncts it, but the orb is 6 degrees.

Here's me:

2rz54yx.jpg

Cypocryphy

woolgatherer said:
I also have a Taurus ascendant (1.59) with a very tight opposition from Pluto, a trine to Neptune and a sextile to Mercury/Mars in Cancer. Venus also conjuncts it, but the orb is 6 degrees.

Here's me:

2rz54yx.jpg

I believe despite the loose orb of your Venus conjuct Taurus ascendant, you have conferred its benefits simply because of the similar vibrations of Taurus and Venus. Taurus, after all, is ruled by Venus. Because of this, it represents your beauty. I notice you have broad shoulders (structurally, you would be a good tennis player, by the way) and you have the typical larger bone structure, e.g., your proportionally larger head. You have a sturdy physical countenance, and this is due to your Taurean ascendant.

Niplan

Banned
I was read the question, and the first thing that poped into my mind, was someone with mars venus conjunct first house in a fire sign.

[deleted non-astrological comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

smilingsteph

Cypocryphy said:
I would like to interject here and say there is more to beauty than body, i.e., molecular structure. There are other "bodies," and it is within these bodies that sex appeal dwells, and the planetary influence is also imparted on this level, which cannot be ignored but at the same time, cannot be understood without having the luxury of physical proximity. When we look purely at a photo, it is as if we are studying the architectural beauty of a house by only viewing the reception hall.

What you just said was sexy to me!

I find the words spoken as sexy....
I find movement artfully beautiful....
The body is what the word means "a physical body"...it is the physiology of the person that adds to the shell of ones uniqueness..

smilingsteph

hiimnotcool said:

Arian influences can bring red facial hair...
Your venus is in your fourth house...
So maybe at home, in your home you are more Taurean looking....Like you might seem to be the fixed, stubborn, practicality, gentleness, patience

From Elbert Wade...http://www.elbertwade.com/page99.html
You are normally of medium height or somewhat below the average. The body is thick, stocky, "squarish," with a large trunk and comparatively short limbs. The head normally is round in shape. The chin and face are rounded, chubby, and often dimpled. Hair may be thick, soft, and in many cases naturally curly. The nose may be short, turned up at the end -- with distended nostrils. The skin is creamy, soft to the touch, and opaque in nature. The teeth typically are small and even. The voice is quite musical. The manner of speech is slow but friendly. Normally, there is distinctly something sensual about the appearance. Both sexes are rather conservative in taste but buy only the very best quality and take care to make garments last. You are fond of expensive, ornate jewelry and just about anything made of gold.

Reyka

^^ What I have noticed about Scorpio men is they have beautiful, regular teeth.

A nice smile is a great asset to have.

california

scorpio1 said:
For scorpios~

With this fixed (stable/resistent-to-change) sign rising, the height of you natives is variable; but most of you tend to be well below average to average; tall is rare. You often are a "boxy," roundishly, muscular type. You could be rather hefty, sometimes even a bit more than "pleasingly plump." Normally the head is of average length and often rather flat on top. The hair tends to be dark in color, thick, usually curly. It's not uncommon that there is an abundance of body hair.

The nose may be either aquiline or concave, and tends to fullness at the tip. Care should be taken of the skin as it tends to be quite oily. (Most of you are lucky to leave adolescence without taking some scars or acne marks with you into adult life.) The teeth may be short and could be spaced rather far apart.

The eyes may shine brilliantly, are very magnetic, dark as a rule, and round. The voice has a deep, strong tone and is compelling; others may comment that it is very "sexy." There is a preference for quality clothes and to care about the appearance, but little desire for ostentation (except to look "sexy"). There is a rather special manner about your walk; it seems to have a bounce or swing to it which makes it seem you are "wagging" an invisible tail; it might even be called seductive.

info from-

I have my ascendent, sun, mars and pluto in conjunction in the first house in scorpio. (pluto conjuncting my sun and mars only) . Most of this stuff was pretty accurate. I have an average hight, a round figure, with a tendency towards plumpness :eek: I would say my head is average length. My hair is dark. My nose is full at the tip, my skin is oily, and my teeth are short. Ive been told my eyes are magnetic (lol) and yes, they are round and dark brown.
Do any other scorpios match the description?

Hahahas, Some of those I can agree with. Especially being boxy, I've had rather larger and more noticeable shoulders than most girls. I also have a round tipped nose but I'm not so sure about walking that way..hahahas!
I have both Moon and Rising in Scorpio. Moon & Pluto in ascendant, Sun Sextile Pluto, Venus trine mars, Mars trine ascendant and pluto also conjuncting ascendant. Other than that, I really don't see much of anything else descirbed for a scorpio. I'm also pretty short.. :|

redwolf481

thats funny you should say that...brad pitts chart has all those placements...hes a sag rising with his sag sun in the first house and jupiter in aries in the 5th.....he has venus and moon in cap and mar is cap and I think mercury too...some of those are in the first house....if any of you look up pictures of brad pitt from his younger years(12,24) and compare them too 28 and on...he got better looking as he got older...he has videos on youtube of him in the 80's and he is not the god he was in meet joe black or legends of the fall or fight club....he looked better aropund his saturn return and on then he did as a child...he had all those placements yash

the placement of venus in ascendant in aries can make one extremely attractive especially if jupiter moon and mars are also powerfully placed in chart

yashkaran sharma
http://zodiac.futurepointindia.com/
e-mail- myaccount.abc@gmail.com

redwolf481

you must have gorgeous breasts though....moon in scorpio or girls with scorpio planets in certain aspects have great breasts though and with the moon in scorp in the first...they must be great...sorry I am a venus in taurus male with mars in cancer....I love curvy (not fat) curvy gurls

Hahahas, Some of those I can agree with. Especially being boxy, I've had rather larger and more noticeable shoulders than most girls. I also have a round tipped nose but I'm not so sure about walking that way..hahahas!
I have both Moon and Rising in Scorpio. Moon & Pluto in ascendant, Sun Sextile Pluto, Venus trine mars, Mars trine ascendant and pluto also conjuncting ascendant. Other than that, I really don't see much of anything else descirbed for a scorpio. I'm also pretty short.. :|

redwolf481

I've just noticed lately that a lot of celebrities who are considered very good-looking/sexy/beautiful by the masses generally are (mostly) Sagittarius rising (these people are almost always brunettes, often with green eyes and with very fine eyebrows) or sometimes Sagittarius Sun people, for example Eva Green, Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, Adriana Lima, Aishwarya Rai, Alyssa Milano, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee, Brooke Shields, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Christina Aguilera, Dita von Teese, Isabelle Adjani, Kristin Kreuk, Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, Monica Bellucci, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Nelly Furtado, Princess Diana, Priscilla Presley, Pierce Brosnan, Paris Hilton, Rachel Weisz, Scarlett Johansson, Tyra Banks, Tom Cruise, Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder.

Apart from that, other signs (either Sun or Asc) that tend to appear attractive are mostly Librans, then Virgo, Scorpio, Leo & Gemini. Also, sometimes Taurus and Aries seem to give refined, strong features to individuals.

keira knightley I am certain is a capricorn rising with her saturn in scorpio so she has scorpio features..... tom cruise is a scorpio rising with neptune in the first and a cancer sun scarlet johanson is a libra rising, natalie portman is a gemini with something other than sag rising

your wrong about most of those..though sag rising is hit or miss either a fat guy an athletic person or an extremely good looking person...in terms of attractivness its second to libra..though for guys many times sag rising gives guys better good looks(as libra rising makes guys pretty pretty pretty boys...(brad pitt sag sun and rising, leonardo dicaprio libra rising)

go to librarising.com

it has a number of celebrity moon signs,rising signs, sun signs and also in fun with astrology there is a chart for breakdown for beauty in astrology for what makes someone attractive...and also there is a second one for something similar called the sex planets in astrology

JayM

I have aqu rising and pisces intercepted in the first with venus and mars in the first, I have quite a strong appearence I think. Mars trine pluto in the 8th so when I do something you will know... lol. Saturn square AC though so I have been a bit shy.

DiDi

i find that people that natally have venus and mars conjunct have an aura about them and are attractive, socially speeking. People are drawn to them and they have charisma.

FreeWing

What do you think are my big three? :smile:

Edit: I don't know why the pic is so small :andy: But if you click on it it appears bigger! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Reyka

What do you think are my big three? :smile:

Edit: I don't know why the pic is so small :andy: But if you click on it it appears bigger! :biggrin:
Not sure this is the right thread for your question... :whistling:
But I see a Libra dimple there! And, don't ask me why, but I thought of Taurus at once.

Has anyone told you you look like Sandra Bullock? 0.0

FreeWing

Not sure this is the right thread for your question... :whistling:
But I see a Libra dimple there! And, don't ask me why, but I thought of Taurus at once.

Has anyone told you you look like Sandra Bullock? 0.0

Yes, you're right... Maybe this isn't the right thread for this question. :unsure:
I apologize for that...

No, Libra neither Taurus! :smile: I think the dimples come from my chart ruler, that is opposed to Venus, as well as the Moon, which is conjunt my chart ruler, btw.

It's quite interesting, many people say Taurus or even Libra when they try to guess my big three... Is it because of the dimples? Or do I have some Taurus features? :sideways: Taurus might be really the most guessed sign for one of my big three ever! :lol:

No, actually that has never been said to me! :smile: But I think Sandra Bullock's face looks "much perfect" or symmetrical or "pure", if you want... My face is a little more "round" or "curvy" features than hers! :lol:

Reyka

Yes, you're right... Maybe this isn't the right thread for this question. :unsure:
I apologize for that...

No, Libra neither Taurus! :smile: I think the dimples come from my chart ruler, that is opposed to Venus, as well as the Moon, which is conjunt my chart ruler, btw.

It's quite interesting, many people say Taurus or even Libra when they try to guess my big three... Is it because of the dimples? Or do I have some Taurus features? :sideways: Taurus might be really the most guessed sign for one of my big three ever! :lol:

No, actually that has never been said to me! :smile: But I think Sandra Bullock's face looks "much perfect" or symmetrical or "pure", if you want... My face is a little more "round" or "curvy" features than hers! :lol:
Then I'm not alone! ...Meagre consolation. =P

Bullock is a LEO... ...?
Why don't you start your own thread? :happy: