Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 05-12-2009, 12:43 PM

white rabbit

hi wondering if anyone can shed further light on my dream.

I was sleeping at my mans house and in the dream we were sleeping and i looked under the covers to see a fluffy white bunny near my feet.
he had some fluff missing from my feet moveing around but was still good!

ive annalysed that white is pure and innocent
rabbits are lucky fertile
I think from looking up the general meaning that it means faithfullness.
me haveing messed the little critter up a little i take it to be a warning of a near indescression i was thinking of.

Unread 05-12-2009, 05:53 PM

Re: white rabbit

Maybe this is a baby wish (babies are pure and innocent) and you could be afraid that you wont be fertile? (missing fluff) or afraid that if you get a child it will not be totally perfect due to how you "misused" your body (taking medicine too much or smoking too much or whatever). Pure guessing but this is what popped up in my head.
Unread 05-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

"Baby" was the idea that popped into my mind too......And when I looked it up, my A-Z of Dreams book stated "many rabbits seen in a dream signify that you will have several children who will be a credit to you".

EJ
Unread 05-13-2009, 01:05 AM

thank guys
starlink, i thought that to, as rabits dreams are supose to be fertility, and the missing fluff is definatly my insecurity of am i still fertile enough.
going by the dream odds prob arnt great.

honestly have given up any thoughts of falling preg, specially as my man isnt keen either.

ej53, I seen that explanation also, but there was truly just one rabbit phew..lol

The lead up that nite to the dream was
he has no idea but...
a few weeks ago now i noticed a full box of protection in my mans draw (we dont live together, were just dateing) havnt seen much of him latley as hes been quite ill with colds flu, troubles at work ect,
I being suspicious (my nature)had fears of him going off me and being with others... well that nite he pulled out his protection and it was the full box.. I was relieved and felt bad as i was thinking about going my own way and meeting other men.

thats why my first thought was the rabbit being faithfullness and in its state, a little tainted, from my thoughts of going elsewhere. the rabit was on my side of the bed so i presume its about me. I know i woulnt have cheeted as its not my nature but the insecurities are out of control.

I have to work out if it was a preminition dream or one of insecurities... I woke up with a feaver that morning, and ive been ill for a few days, he woke with a headache too... i wonder if its a cleansing of negativities?

still hope its like you,s said its a sign of fertility...
Unread 05-13-2009, 01:25 AM

To me, it feels more like it is about fertility than indiscretions, although it could be about fear or guilt concerning possible indiscretions affecting ones
weakened infertility.
Bunny was by your feet, your pisces nature, so have you been reevaluating your desire for children lately? Could it be a message from your subconscious saying that although bunny is missing a bit of fur, because you have been kicking her, or denying her, she 'is still good' --thus it is still an option, so time to decide is near?
Unread 05-13-2009, 06:46 AM

katydid
thats exactly how id sum it up!
oh what did u mean by "your pisces nature'
im aquarian

Last edited by DiDi; 05-13-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Unread 05-13-2009, 06:15 PM

I think Katydid means the Pisces part we all have in us, no matter if there is a planet in Pisces. Feet are associated with Pisces, hence the connection.
Sacrificing getting pregnant, giving up on it. I dont know how old you are but recently I know of at least 3 women who got pregnant for the 1st time and they are resp. 40 and 42. My mom got her last child (not to be recommended by the way) when she was 46! Perfectly healthy girl. She did not even get it in the hospital but at home, imagine! Dont give up on this if that is really what your heart desires.
Unread 05-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
.....I know of at least 3 women who got pregnant for the 1st time and they are resp. 40 and 42. My mom got her last child (not to be recommended by the way) when she was 46! Perfectly healthy girl. She did not even get it in the hospital but at home, imagine! Dont give up on this if that is really what your heart desires.
When Uranus conjoined Neptune in 1993, two of my sisters gave birth......both having been told previously by doctors that their child-bearing days were over.

EJ
Unread 05-13-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDi
katydid
thats exactly how id sum it up!
oh what did u mean by "your pisces nature'
im aquarian
By your 'pisces nature' I was referring to your feet in the dream. You mentioned the bunny was by your feet, which represents Pisces, the ethereal
nature.
Unread 05-14-2009, 05:20 AM

oh wow......
never knew about pisces before, thankyou heeps
makes a huge amount of sense now.

and yes guys it does happen for lots of people over 40 hey?
im early 40s, so mmm all this has raised the issue of haveing anther one.
maybe i should raise the issue with my man to see if this is what he thinks.
appreciate the knowlegde you's have all given me with this xxx

Last edited by DiDi; 05-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 06-14-2009, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDi View Post
and yes guys it does happen for lots of people over 40 hey?
im early 40s, so mmm all this has raised the issue of haveing anther one.
maybe i should raise the issue with my man to see if this is what he thinks.
appreciate the knowlegde you's have all given me with this xxx
I know this thread is a month old now, but I find it interesting.

Denise Lin's "Pocketful of Dreams" has a good section on animals. For a rabbit she writes:
  • Can signify prosperity
  • temerity, fear
  • Fertility; children
  • gentleness, softness
  • Going fast with no organization; hopping from one thing to another
You can take your pick!!
As I read your dream, I think your fear re `is he cheating on me?' seems to be the issue which was most in your mind at the time - on the surface, at least. There may be an underlying desire/question re fertility, and if there is, then perhaps this man may be the one to help you achieve this.

In Australia there's a TV & radio personality called Kate Langbroek. She turns 46 in August, and is currently pregnant with her 4th child!!! Her first was born around the time she turned 40

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 06-14-2009, 01:28 PM

hi R4VEN

i didnt know ur an aussie also...
what state does she broadcast in? i woner if shes had fertility help?

I was thinking about that dream yesterday, and how my last month has gone.
I didnt think he was cheating so much its more that im insecure as we have no formal commitment. Hed been sick alot and as it turns out wasnt feeling amerous and didnt think he could perform (sorry tmi) (we talked)

when i seen the unopened box i felt reassured (he is vigilant on protection, if he goes out hes armed incase) and i had decided i wouldnt check the draw as weve allways been about trust that weve built up together over the years, when he got it out i didnt want to look but i was so relieved when he had to open it. I know it doesnt mean too much he could have them everywhere.. lol but weve built and still building our relationship on trust, i dont want to change that.

temerity, fear

I have been wondering if im still fertile for a while, that might have come to the fore as once i felt safe with him (trust) i then turned to fertility, the bunny has fluff missing so i gather time is running out or that it wont be as easy to fall like i usually did with my children.

Fertility; children

this though!
Going fast with no organization; hopping from one thing to another
summs up my past month.

-new job is very erractic with hours and being called 7 in the morning to get to a shop in 1 hr which is 30 min away is too much pressure for me to handle right now.

-my rent went up 30 dollars at once so we have to leave. lease ran out last week and havnt found another place. havent done much packing very unorganised and not like me at all.

-my stupid heel spur makes it so hard to stand some days and i have no money to buy supports or anyone to help right now.

-leaveing work last week in the car park i was stationary and this old woman was on my side of the road and looking other direction i honked and she still didnt look, she was going slow and was 2 car lengths away, but kept comming for me still not looking, im still honking shes still looking other way and hits me still looking otherway slams the excelerator harder and hits me with such impact went over my bonnet.. im just shocked and still shocked, she took of the front of my car and get this people ran up to me and gave me their details for witness to this, but after the crash middle aged to older people went to her she was sitting in her car, I think shes a bit weired in the mind (not all there dont know why) ive seen her crash into someone there before.
and the people with her were giveing me daggers and looking me up and down... i didnt do anythin not even approach her i waited for the police, even the ambo guy came over and said now calm down to me, what the?
anyway...
now i have to look for a house, put a claim in, clean my place, the owner wants to check to place with the real estate person to, work, and im haveing anxiety problems sinse the crash.... I dont think its related to the bunny dream but going no where fast is!

maybe the bunny dream cause it has some fluff missing was that im going to be in for some bad luck!

Last edited by DiDi; 06-14-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Unread 07-16-2009, 03:49 AM

When we dream of animals, this is a message from our subconscience. Animals are closer to the rhythms and cycles of nature and have fewer distractions from it than humans do. If you find yourself drawn to a particular animal, ask yourself which of its traits you find most intriguing and think about how you might mimic those traits. We has humans are still evolving. Evolution begins when we give birth to a new generation. Your rabbit is gravitating you toward what can help you achieve and maintain a high vibrational state unconsciously. Thoughts, emotions, intentions, choices, and actions contribute to our vibrational state, as do the environments we inhabit. Also by being able to love and care for someone else with an open heart, we will find that we can reach a greater level of personal transformation, evolving along our path.
Unread 07-18-2009, 03:25 AM

thats very nice galacticgirl...
what you said realy doesnt connect to me though.. its very general.
Im pretty sure the rabit dream is a fertility one, of hopes that im still fertile.
All the spiritulness of love and people and animals i allready have and know about.