Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-24-2019, 05:25 AM

What does my Venus Return say?

I read that the Venus Return chart gives you a snapshot of your Love and Money for the year.
I had mine yesterday. Can anyone tell me what the chart says?

VR Venus in 9th house, opposite Jupiter, square Moon/Neptune. Seems meh.

VR Venus/Mars/North Node parallel VR Sun.

VR Mercury parallel VR Venus/Mars/North Node.

VR Sun on MC. Focus on career?

and I think what really stands out is...

VR Vertex conjunct Chiron on the Dsc.

VR Vertex is also conjunct my natal Anti-Vertex and exactly trine my natal North Node. This seems significant but wonder what it means?

Planets at critical degrees:
Venus/Jupiter mutable 17
Vertex cardinal 0
Mercury cardinal 26
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Venus Return 2019.jpg (58.4 KB, 5 views)

Unread 06-24-2019, 09:07 AM

Re: What does my Venus Return say?

The Venus return is best read with the natal I think.
Unread 06-24-2019, 01:31 PM

This is my natal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal-VR 2019.jpg (46.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by ellie04; 06-24-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Unread 06-24-2019, 02:35 PM

Can you make a synsstry chart from with your natal and Venus return?
Unread 06-24-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Can you make a synsstry chart from with your natal and Venus return?
Ok, I've changed the image above. Thanks!
Unread 06-24-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
I read that the Venus Return chart gives you a snapshot of your Love and Money for the year.
I had mine yesterday. Can anyone tell me what the chart says?

So - you already know what it meant. What did you expect from a transit lasting one day only ?

Venus will and can only do, what she is responsible for in your chart and for the houses she rules and their themes. And as far as I see -your venus is not responsible for money and financial income. But for love and romance, sex for fun, game and joy. And a short cick in this area.
Unread 06-24-2019, 04:24 PM

Now first of all, Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return, because you have to do it manually, and the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible the houses are not too, but anyways.

Natally Venus rules 12th house, and in the VR it's in 9th, so this might have to do something with a woman from a foreign land, might get a new friend from a different country, or you yourself might move to a different counry if your natal chart supports it. You do have Sag on Dsc, mutable axis . NN on 7th cusp denotes foreign lands too. You might wanna check your SR for support.
Your ruler of 1st is in 12th in natal chart so that again sort of tells me about foreign lands.

Possibly you can also meet someone from foreign lands too.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 06-24-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:

Now first of all,

Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return,

because

you have to do it manually, and

the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible
the houses are not too, but anyways.
PRECISION CALCULATION of ANY PLANETARY RETURN

FREE at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/pl...rns-calculator

Quote:

Natally Venus rules 12th house, and in the VR it's in 9th, so this might have to do something with a woman from a foreign land, might get a new friend from a different country, or you yourself might move to a different counry if your natal chart supports it. You do have Sag on Dsc, mutable axis . NN on 7th cusp denotes foreign lands too. You might wanna check your SR for support.
Your ruler of 1st is in 12th in natal chart so that again sort of tells me about foreign lands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ellie04 (06-24-2019)
Unread 06-24-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Now first of all, Astro.com doesn't produce the most accurate Venus return, because you have to do it manually, and the degrees aren't exactly the same, so it's possible the houses are not too, but anyways.

Thanks. This is the closest I can get as astro-seek doesn't show Vertex which I understand it's an important point in a VR chart.

I have no plans to move overseas in the near future but my SR is showing Sun/Uranus on the IC which may mean changes to the home-based so... then again, meeting someone who came from a foreign land is more possible. I actually was in a r/s with a foreign guy who moved to my country but we just broke up.

So this VR shows something foreign again?

Where do you see a woman from foreign land?

Last edited by ellie04; 06-24-2019 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 06-24-2019, 08:55 PM

Venus represents women also. Also vertex is important but only with an accurate time , and yours isn't right now.

Sun and Uranus in a solar return in 4th definitely might show relocation. I have Uranus too in my 4th h of SR and I'm already being kicked out of my flat haha.
Unread 06-25-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Venus represents women also. Also vertex is important but only with an accurate time , and yours isn't right now.

Sun and Uranus in a solar return in 4th definitely might show relocation. I have Uranus too in my 4th h of SR and I'm already being kicked out of my flat haha.
If I adjust the time until VR Venus is exact to my nVenus... does it work that way? But then the adjusted chart looks so different from the one I generated on astro-seek.

My SR Sun/Uranus are also opposing natal Uranus in my 5th house. I've no overseas work opportunity so far so the only reason I would move out of my current home is if I find a partner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VR Return 2019 astroseek.jpg (55.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg VR 2019-synastry adjusted.jpg (46.9 KB, 1 views)

Tags
return, venus