Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-22-2019, 03:07 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Should I stay in the same company?

Hi guys!

I will reach two years in the company Im actually working. But I dont see much growth in the future.

Should I give it an opportunity one year more? or should I move?

Thanks

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-22-2019, 03:12 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Should I stay in this company?

HI guys!


I will reach 2 years in the company Im actually working. But I don't see much growth. Should I give it a year more? Or should I move?

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52494452_363109244525907_6612196044472057856_n.jpg (50.4 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-22-2019, 07:26 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 330
Re: Should I stay in this company?

hello Virgo 18

I'll give it a try...although I am not an astrologer...so don't count too much on my analysis ...unless others...prof...so to say... respond
So you are Mars l1 in venus domicile l7 in Capricorn and your co-ruler is also moon in Libra via combusta/ period of unpleasant emotional turbulence !!!!again in venus domicile.

If your current job is something to pay your bills then i must take l6 (sun)...if is career related then I must look L10.(...Your career in general) .

So in first case i see that mars, which recently entered in Taurus separating from the sun after the sextile with him (2 something). Obviously, you want that change...venus (l2 also your pocket)... badly

moon will square saturn first in 2 something and then venus in 6 something...so in that case i would say why not? it seems you''ll be better in l10 where you are exalted...square means that "some effort" is required in order to achieve your goals

if saturn L10 however is your current job I don't see a reason for you to leave...but according to what you already said ..i think that l6 is your current job and that sun debilitated in aquarious ...at least...wasn't at his best...he just entered in pisces where he's trying to gain some power and reestablish again..you l1 and l6 passed also this uranus...so perhaps something happened out of the blue

Such questions are about change, so the prospective change is often shown in the chart by an imminent change of sign. Lord I and/or the Moon will be at the end of a sign, about to enter a new one. Weigh the number and strength of the various testimonies. In many such charts staying and going are equally good, equally bad: if that is what the chart shows, that is the judgment. The answer is often, 'It doesn't make much difference'.

is often as much an emotional as a rational decision..so it is more important to drop the Moon into the 10th, sending the querent's emotions to work

Moreover i hope these might help a bit

the Ist house and Lord 1 show things as they are; the 7th house and
Lord 7 show things as they will become if the change is made. So:
* 7th house better than Ist: go. If not, stay.
* Lord 7 stronger than Lord I: go. If not, stay.
* Moon or Lord 1 separating (by any aspect) from a benefic and going to a
malefic: stay.
* Moon or Lord I separating from a malefic and going to a benefic: go....etc

Last edited by Aria Venue; 02-23-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-22-2019, 10:21 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Thank you friend

Let mee see if I undestood. It is the same if I stay or of I go?

Last edited by virgo18; 02-22-2019 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (02-23-2019)
  #5  
Unread 02-23-2019, 02:12 AM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Can someone else give me their 2 cent?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-23-2019, 12:37 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 330
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Thank you friend

Let mee see if I undestood. It is the same if I stay or of I go?


L7 (venus) stronger than L1/mars: go.
Moon aspects saturn and venus : go (here i regard saturn as benefic since he's in his domicile )

but look!!!!moon in this chart has just entered via combusta.. Meaning 'the burned-up road' this is the area of the zodiac between 15 Libra and 15 Scorpio. It affects only the Moon, which does not like being there at all.Being here does not make the Moon any weaker, but does distress it. This is primarily of significance in questions where the querent's emotions are important: the Moon's passage through the via combusta shows a period of unpleasant emotional turbulence.note also the Moon's position relative to the via combusta: has just entered...so things will be difficult...So...Will you be happy if you leave?' with the Moon at 15 Libra, on the point of entering this area of unpleasant emotional turmoil: 'No'

In any case I would say... keep your current job for the time being until you find a BETTER...job as you would like! l10(your career in general) is strong and exalts you... but i think that having your moon in via combusta and the aforementioned forthcoming squares, there are a few hurdles yet to be overcome. Maybe there was an incident with this recently debilitated L6/sun (your boss, since in such charts sun is an authority figure...) which has distressed you and disappointed you and made you feel that you have no future in your current Job....or you may just see your boss as a week person, who has no ambitions, or he seems powerless to help you get further.Moon from libra also exalts saturn /l10 and dislikes this sun...not to mention that you L1/mars by entering taurous, where you are in your detriment, have recently lost your domicile in mars, from where you also exalted sun Your sallary/l11 saturn is strong, but now it seems that perhaps you want an increase l2(venus, your pocket...assets...etc), and this venus depends on saturn/l10...there is also this pluto next to venus...metaphorically speaking...transformation is on the gate.

Perhaps if you have already an offer from another job, or you are thinking something specific you could ask

ps!via combusta.. Tradition states that if the Ascendant or Moon falls between these two points, it is not safe to give judgement, and some authorities hold that any significator falling within this degree area is ineffective. The only exception is the degree .of the benefic fixed star, Spica, at 23 Libra;

Last edited by Aria Venue; 02-26-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-23-2019, 07:49 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Thanks Aria Venue

I think the wisest decision is to stay. It is a realy confortable workplace. So I'll stay indefinitely. It just doesn't seem like I will grow much there. Anyways I will make some propositions for new projects in the company so I can grow in the middle term.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (02-23-2019)
  #8  
Unread 02-24-2019, 06:38 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,518
Re: Should I stay in this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
HI guys!


I will reach 2 years in the company Im actually working. But I don't see much growth. Should I give it a year more? Or should I move?

Thank you!
dear map does not show any change for now.
Mars is in a fixed sign, a sign that shows the material gains, he does not like the big changes, and he does not risk easily. He wants security (physical and emotional, and in the second house he focuses on all this and confirms all the above.
Mars there, in Taurus, is in his weakness, telling us that something bothers you, something you do not like and you do not feel right. But also you can not do much about it.

But for now, the professional sector shows that it benefits you, and it seems that you are better where you are now. Saturn is strong, and is in the exaltation of Mars=you.

So for now it would be better not to make big changes
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (02-24-2019), virgo18 (02-24-2019)
  #9  
Unread 02-25-2019, 01:22 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,053
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Moon squares Saturn in 2 units, this suggests some trouble and difficulty where you are. I think in next 2 months, after these challenges, the decision will be pretty obvious whether to leave or not. Mars is in detriment and stuck... Do you have good co-workers and employer? Moon also will square Venus, and Mars is disposited by Venus. Moon also in sign of Venus. Venus is conjuct pluto and approaching SN.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
virgo18 (02-26-2019)
  #10  
Unread 02-26-2019, 12:34 AM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Do you have good co-workers and employer? Moon also will square Venus, and Mars is disposited by Venus. Moon also in sign of Venus. Venus is conjuct pluto and approaching SN.

Sun, Uranus and Moon are in the 10 house of my April Lunar return. So maybe it will be when things get clearer.

In the case of Co workers they are good as persons but they dont support me very well. They have other priorities.
The truth is that I dont have much work to do and when I make a proposal of a project they dont give it importance. I feel impotent.
Btw it is a confortable workplace. I have a very flexible schedule.

Im intrigued. My leader/boss is a nice person as far as I can perceive. The co-workers of my team I consider them as "friends from work"... but there are other co-workers from other areas with which I do not get along. It's a relatively big company.

Will something bad is going on? What about Venus conjunct SN and Pluto? Evidently that's not good. I also thought that co-workers were represented by the 11th house "colleagues", not the 7th who are "rivals".

Last edited by virgo18; 02-26-2019 at 12:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-26-2019, 09:51 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 330
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Sun, Uranus and Moon are in the 10 house of my April Lunar return. So maybe it will be when things get clearer.

In the case of Co workers they are good as persons but they dont support me very well. They have other priorities.
The truth is that I dont have much work to do and when I make a proposal of a project they dont give it importance. I feel impotent.
Btw it is a confortable workplace. I have a very flexible schedule.

Im intrigued. My leader/boss is a nice person as far as I can perceive. The co-workers of my team I consider them as "friends from work"... but there are other co-workers from other areas with which I do not get along. It's a relatively big company.

Will something bad is going on? What about Venus conjunct SN and Pluto? Evidently that's not good. I also thought that co-workers were represented by the 11th house "colleagues", not the 7th who are "rivals".
co-workers are 7th house (venus). They are my equals, people on the same level as me. Someone with whom I get along well
at work is my colleague (7th house), not my friend;

Last edited by Aria Venue; 02-26-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-26-2019, 02:46 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
co-workers are 7th house (venus). They are my equals, people on the same level as me. Someone with whom I get along well
at work is my colleague (7th house), not my friend;

But we have mutual reception. We get along with each other very well. If something bad happens with them it doesn't has to affect me directly since Venus is the one approaching the SN and Pluto. So they may be the ones being in a problem.
They will be the ones having some sort of problem that will affect me indirectly (I say this because the moon is in the sign of Venus)

My only direct issue is the Mars detriment and the moon squaring Saturn(10th ruler) which I think is the humdrum and lack of support Im already feeling at work.

Last edited by virgo18; 02-26-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-26-2019, 04:06 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 330
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
But we have mutual reception. We get along with each other very well. If something bad happens with them it doesn't has to affect me directly since Venus is the one approaching the SN and Pluto. So they may be the ones being in a problem.
They will be the ones having some sort of problem that will affect me indirectly (I say this because the moon is in the sign of Venus)

My only direct issue is the Mars detriment and the moon squaring Saturn(10th ruler) which I think is the humdrum and lack of support Im already feeling at work.
Dear virgo I think you worry too much....your moon in via-combusta is indicative of that. Besides, L10 and L7 exalt mars.

All working environments have their ups and downs (as the forthcoming squares in this chart, meaning that some hurdles perhaps will arise) and since you find your current workplace as confortable, I don't see a special reason for you speculating the worst senario Crying wolf damages the credibility of the precautionary principle.

So keep your eyes/ears open, be responsible and flexible and I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded. Either way, you can always send your CV to other companies and be open if a good job opportunity arises
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-26-2019, 04:26 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
Dear virgo I think you worry too much....your moon in via-combusta is indicative of that. Besides, L10 and L7 exalt mars.

All working environments have their ups and downs (as the forthcoming squares in this chart, meaning that some hurdles perhaps will arise) and since you find your current workplace as confortable, I don't see a special reason for you speculating the worst senario Crying wolf damages the credibility of the precautionary principle.

So keep your eyes/ears open, be responsible and flexible and I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded. Either way, you can always send your CV to other companies and be open if a good job opportunity arises

Thank you Aria Venue 😍❤
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (02-26-2019)
  #15  
Unread 04-13-2019, 04:51 AM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,735
Re: Should I stay in the same company?

UPDATE


- The HR department of an important enterprise found my profile in a famous social media platform for professionals (L****n). I started the process through the past weeks and I have been selected recently.
The formal contract will arrive to me the next week via e-mail. Until I sign it I will tell my boss that I will leave off my actual company.

I didn't search for this new job. They found me.

Rafaella was right! Some things happened that reassure that there was no more professional and economic growth for me in this place. I feel my position as a wildcard where they delegate to me the leftovers.


This looks like a synchronicity

Last edited by virgo18; 04-13-2019 at 04:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (04-13-2019), rafaella (04-13-2019), Sunrise (04-14-2019)
Reply

Tags
company, stay

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.