Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-01-2019, 09:44 AM

possible good, long relationship?

We have met 14th of March 2019 in Las Palmas
(time around 7 pm first introducing..but seeing around 5.15 pm..first time I think)

I thought chemie...
We met but I do not know if he treats me seriously...and if it is possible to have something more serious and maybe finally this "proper" men?

my data 18.03.1984 Gniezno POL 8:45 am
His 8.12.1979 11 am TULUA (Columbia)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gi Jorge.jpg (45.8 KB, 22 views)

Unread 04-02-2019, 03:08 AM
Banned

Re: possible good, long relationship?

hi gizela

wow there is a lot of chemistry in this chart but I am not sure if it is too hot..

mars conjunct the vertex and opposed to eris is shows lot of physical attraction and passion, but eris I not inclined to fidelity rather lives for the moment.
the physical chemistry is very intense, though, and you might feel things you haven't felt before. the vertex can give feelings that his was meant to be, but translating these physical passion into a ongoing relationship is difficult.

venus is conjunct to the sun and psyche which makes this a very romantic hookup. Jupiter is square to these which shows you both really like being with other and like to go out and have a good time. Jupiter adds feelings of commitment which is nice to see as it shows the strong passions might la to emotional intimacy .

Saturn is on the descendant which show h is set in his ways. and might not be interested in a serious relationship. in addition the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn ad these are square to the node. this is extremely unfavorable a it show he will be domineering and could be mean.

also the Jupiter/venus midpoint I conjunct to Neptune which is another red flag because this usually shows infidelity. but Neptune could also reflect you cultural differences. neptune can also show an excessive of alcohol or other substances. this pattern can show a excess of partying also.

the moon is biquintile which overall shows you both ar a bit independent and don't really 'mesh". this does not mean any big problems but there are many little differences that might make it difficult to feel intimate.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to juno and opposed to ceres which gives a feeling there could be a future or stable relationship. but this is one of many aspect which are a bit unstable.

mercury is conjunct to nessus and opposed to orcus which shows that it is not easy to say what you are feeling. this usually shows a distance between you.
he eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to the sun and mercury which is very sensitive and fun loving but though it gives romantic feeling, I does really change some of his colder ways toward you.

but with the Jupiter/juno midpoint square to Uranus.. it I very unlikely this will turn into a long term relationship, as Uranus usually shows a breakup will occur down the line... I also think his mean streak will become a problem.

I would think that his coldness has already be a problem and the feeling of love is not so strong right now. I don't think you will be with him much longer because he I getting more sullen and moving into his domineering energies.
if he get mad or tries to start problems, I suggest you get away from him and don't try to work it out. I don't think this is going anywhere good.
rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
gizela (04-25-2019)
Unread 04-02-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi gizela

wow there is a lot of chemistry in this chart but I am not sure if it is too hot..

mars conjunct the vertex and opposed to eris is shows lot of physical attraction and passion, but eris I not inclined to fidelity rather lives for the moment.
the physical chemistry is very intense, though, and you might feel things you haven't felt before. the vertex can give feelings that his was meant to be, but translating these physical passion into a ongoing relationship is difficult.

venus is conjunct to the sun and psyche which makes this a very romantic hookup. Jupiter is square to these which shows you both really like being with other and like to go out and have a good time. Jupiter adds feelings of commitment which is nice to see as it shows the strong passions might la to emotional intimacy .

Saturn is on the descendant which show h is set in his ways. and might not be interested in a serious relationship. in addition the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn ad these are square to the node. this is extremely unfavorable a it show he will be domineering and could be mean.

also the Jupiter/venus midpoint I conjunct to Neptune which is another red flag because this usually shows infidelity. but Neptune could also reflect you cultural differences. neptune can also show an excessive of alcohol or other substances. this pattern can show a excess of partying also.

the moon is biquintile which overall shows you both ar a bit independent and don't really 'mesh". this does not mean any big problems but there are many little differences that might make it difficult to feel intimate.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to juno and opposed to ceres which gives a feeling there could be a future or stable relationship. but this is one of many aspect which are a bit unstable.

mercury is conjunct to nessus and opposed to orcus which shows that it is not easy to say what you are feeling. this usually shows a distance between you.
he eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to the sun and mercury which is very sensitive and fun loving but though it gives romantic feeling, I does really change some of his colder ways toward you.

but with the Jupiter/juno midpoint square to Uranus.. it I very unlikely this will turn into a long term relationship, as Uranus usually shows a breakup will occur down the line... I also think his mean streak will become a problem.

I would think that his coldness has already be a problem and the feeling of love is not so strong right now. I don't think you will be with him much longer because he I getting more sullen and moving into his domineering energies.
if he get mad or tries to start problems, I suggest you get away from him and don't try to work it out. I don't think this is going anywhere good.
rahu
thanks

so he is generally not faitfull person and can lie women?
"the feeling of love is not so strong right now" from both sides?

thanks
Unread 04-02-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizela View Post
(time around 7 pm first introducing..but seeing around 5.15 pm..first time I think)

I thought chemie...
We met but I do not know if he treats me seriously...and if it is possible to have something more serious and maybe finally this "proper" men?

ASTROSEEK has a FREE online SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sy...ine-calculator
ASTROSEEK chart images are more clearly presented

also better if you post your chart separately
so the natal promise of relationships may be assessed

would be interesting as well to view a chart for first seeing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-15-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizela View Post

I thought chemie...

hi he just stopped talking to me...suddenly
I wrote something he commented i wrote some more things...in the night 6/7th of april
than he send me some link for ragistration for race after 5 days (last thursday) but do not understand this as he knew i have registered..
from this time is silcence..
i do not feel well..as do not like such a behaviours...
if someone think i am normal good but is not interested should talk normally to me that does not have time or does not want to meet..
Unread 04-25-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
hi gizela

rahu
rahu a lots of chemistry from mine side or his side too?
Unread 06-14-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
ASTROSEEK has a FREE online SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sy...ine-calculator
ASTROSEEK chart images are more clearly presented

also better if you post your chart separately
so the natal promise of relationships may be assessed

would be interesting as well to view a chart for first seeing
what to do if someone does not know what time was borned , only that in the morning maybe 9 10..11..
Unread 07-18-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
hi gizela

rahu
RAHU you always have the right..it is incredible!

Tags
good, long, relationship