Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

As said in the title: since Saturn is the second ruler of Aquarius, can a 7th house Aquarius cusp give you an older partner or only Capricorn and aspects to saturn can give it ?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-12-2019, 04:52 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,221
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

No, Aquarius on the 7th isn't enough.
You would need aspects to the ruler (Saturn or Uranus), or to Venus or moon (for a man), or to sun or mars for a woman.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Thank you ElenaJ..

My boyfriend is 10 years older, i have sun in 7th house quincunx Saturn and the ruler of my 10th house in my 7th house..

I have Vertex in my 5th house in Capricorn


And Saturn is my 7th house second ruler, isn't this enough?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-13-2019, 08:11 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,221
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

No.
Where are Saturn and Uranus located in your chart?
I also by coincidence have Aquarius on the 7th cusp, Uranus in gemini (youthful) in the 11th.
First husband was 6 months older than me (a gemini).
Saturn is exactly trine my sun (men in my life). Second husband is 3 months older (Leo).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Flapjacks (03-13-2019)
  #5  
Unread 03-13-2019, 08:25 PM
Flapjacks's Avatar
Flapjacks Flapjacks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 953
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
Thank you ElenaJ..

My boyfriend is 10 years older, i have sun in 7th house quincunx Saturn and the ruler of my 10th house in my 7th house..

I have Vertex in my 5th house in Capricorn


And Saturn is my 7th house second ruler, isn't this enough?
Aquarius on the 7th house isn't enough on it's own. Nothing is. 10th ruler in the 7th doesn't suggest an older partner on it's own, either. Uranus and Aquarius could easily figure, but you'd need to have planetary aspects that support it. Where are Uranus and Saturn? What aspects do they make?

My partner is 14 years my senior, but it is systemic to my chart - my parents have an even bigger age difference (18 years). I also have 10th house ruler in the 7th, where Aquarius is on the 10th house cusp, and Venus is square Uranus in the 7th (unusual partnerships), as well as square Saturn conjunct the DC, where Saturn rules both Moon and Mars (that definitely suggests older partners!).

Last edited by Flapjacks; 03-13-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flapjacks For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-13-2019), Illusional (03-13-2019)
  #6  
Unread 03-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
No.
Where are Saturn and Uranus located in your chart?
I also by coincidence have Aquarius on the 7th cusp, Uranus in gemini (youthful) in the 11th.
First husband was 6 months older than me (a gemini).
Saturn is exactly trine my sun (men in my life). Second husband is 3 months older (Leo).
I have Uranus in Sagittarius in my 4th house conjunct moon and Saturn i libra in my second house conjunct Jupiter
+ My boyfriend does not look at all older than me he has a very young spirit...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-13-2019, 10:52 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,221
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Yes, Uranus in sag and Saturn conjunct Jupiter, both of your 7th rulers are indicating a youngish partner.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-13-2019, 11:01 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
Aquarius on the 7th house isn't enough on it's own. Nothing is. 10th ruler in the 7th doesn't suggest an older partner on it's own, either. Uranus and Aquarius could easily figure, but you'd need to have planetary aspects that support it. Where are Uranus and Saturn? What aspects do they make?

My partner is 14 years my senior, but it is systemic to my chart - my parents have an even bigger age difference (18 years). I also have 10th house ruler in the 7th, where Aquarius is on the 10th house cusp, and Venus is square Uranus in the 7th (unusual partnerships), as well as square Saturn conjunct the DC, where Saturn rules both Moon and Mars (that definitely suggests older partners!).
I also have Uranus square Venus in the 7th
I uploaded my chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MYCHART1.jpg (53.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg MYCHART2.JPG (46.4 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-13-2019, 11:08 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,221
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Illusional (03-13-2019)
  #10  
Unread 03-13-2019, 11:19 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.

Yes he is very much into his parents and family and he is a highly sensitive person + he has the moon in his 7th house

Last edited by Illusional; 03-13-2019 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Illusional For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-13-2019)
  #11  
Unread 03-14-2019, 06:25 AM
clip11 clip11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.
i have uranus conj moon in the 4th.but i also have a stellium there.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-15-2019, 06:05 PM
Illusional Illusional is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I think the Uranus/moon conjunction in the 4th is quite significant. It would indicate a cancerian partner, either a cancer sun sign or someone with strong cancer qualities, in the 4th which indicates lots of activity around the home and family.
Thanks dear ! Forgot to tell you that I have both Sun and Mars( in pisces) i the 7th house so their dispositor is Neptune and Jupiter and I have Jupiter cojunct Saturn..would it mean the same ?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-15-2019, 07:08 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,221
Re: Does a 7 house Aquarius cusp give you a older partner ?

Older partner, yes. Or a serious one.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Illusional (03-15-2019)
Reply

Tags
aquarius, cusp, give, house, older, partner

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.