Still worried... Am I pregnant?

APiscesGirl

I did a chart a few days ago, and thanks to the comments of one of the people here - I should be pregnant. I am attaching a new chart, cause the last one was late ascendant and I don't know what it means...
A bit of history: my period is never late and it was very late until now; I have weird pains and my period doesnt look like one, but like a bit of bleeding.
I am worried because I like doing sports and if I am pregnant I'd like to be more careful... Of course, I wouldnt like to lose or harm a possible baby!!!
Took 2 tests, negative, but maybe I took them way too early and I read so many things on internet for not being accurate sometimes...
Weirdly, I have the feeling I am...
Please help, I am attaching the chart...
https://ibb.co/ZBDNyDN

Thank you!

muchacho

A yes would be either L1 in H5 or L5 in H1 or Moon in H5 or an aspect between L1 and L5 or an aspect between Moon and L5 or L1 in an angle or dispositor of L1 in an angle and all the significators and respective houses just mentioned in good condition (i.e. free from affliction/impediments).

Now, in your chart, L1 in H5. That's a yes. But H5 is full of malefics, i.e. severely damaged. Especially SN in H5 doesn't bode well for a pregnancy. So that looks like a clear no already. Moon in H8 and no aspects between L1 and L5 or Moon and L5 doesn't look promising either.