Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-21-2018, 12:11 AM
Ilmari Ilmari is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Worried.

Some person inspected my chart, what they said was quite dark.
Apparently I have lot of aggression and masculinity (true) however also I might lead towards rape of women or killing them?! That is messed up, was the person messing with me or am I really that bad (I am an *******)?
He/she reasoned it was due to my pluto mars dominant aspect, is this true?
Attached Images
File Type: png natal1.png (104.7 KB, 25 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-21-2018, 11:16 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilmari View Post
Some person inspected my chart, what they said was quite dark.
Apparently I have lot of aggression and masculinity (true) however also I might lead towards rape of women or killing them?! That is messed up, was the person messing with me or am I really that bad (I am an *******)?
He/she reasoned it was due to my pluto mars dominant aspect, is this true?
most likely he/she was focusing on you mars/chiron south node stellium
square to mercury. the south node can give dark impulses with mars. but I don't see the dangers they see as your sun is opposed to pluto and sextile to the stellium of mars/pluto/SN. this sextile and trine would harmonize any"dark" impulses you might have.
in addition,mercury square the node gives you a strong mind and intelligence so it is unlikely you would succumb to such dark impulses in the first place.

the square of mercury to mars/chiron can make you a difficult person to be around though, as you are very critical of others ad you lack any tact. you will tell people about there bad points even if they don't want to hear it .so you have lost friends because of this.
you have a quick wit but must lear to control your tongue.
rahu
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Ilmari Ilmari is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
most likely he/she was focusing on you mars/chiron south node stellium
square to mercury. the south node can give dark impulses with mars. but I don't see the dangers they see as your sun is opposed to pluto and sextile to the stellium of mars/pluto/SN. this sextile and trine would harmonize any"dark" impulses you might have.
in addition,mercury square the node gives you a strong mind and intelligence so it is unlikely you would succumb to such dark impulses in the first place.

the square of mercury to mars/chiron can make you a difficult person to be around though, as you are very critical of others ad you lack any tact. you will tell people about there bad points even if they don't want to hear it .so you have lost friends because of this.
you have a quick wit but must lear to control your tongue.
rahu
So far most of this is true, the dark impulses and thoughts didn't start until, 2011 December, I remember vividly being severed and disconnected from my emotions and feelings, emotionally dead even besides monotony of anger and hatred. To this day I don't know why it happened, I didn't do any substance abuse, however I was under extreme emotional stress and pain, and stress. Even know life isn't exactly easy, so far I haven't recovered emotionally and I don't know when I will. The part with conflicts is absolutely true, I cause many issues due to my attitude and have lost many of friends some of them I had known for years, if they don't measure up I cut the contact or treat them like second hand socks. I also find it very hard to like someone as a friend or a even as romantic, affection is impossible, I can't no longer create connections with people even if I try, they really don't matter to me. I am living alone no contacts or friends, it doesn't bother a bit but I understand it is not normal and it wasn't this way before my "transformation". I haven't done evil deeds besides causing emotional grief to those around me (these days I am aware and trying to avoid, curb my sadism). But inside I am not good person, I realize that why people avoid me or just hate me. I am the problem, the cold, unaffectionate, cruel machine. It wasn't always this way, I was different, I was different person but everything changed one night and I have suffered since.
But that is the past, and present, I wonder how the future will look like, as person will I become better, will I have any success with people? Will I be happy?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-24-2018, 07:24 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,248
Re: Worried.

hope helps reflect, pick as relevant and take stock,
do share-discuss pointwise feedbacks :


scorpio asc magnetic personality, secretive, sentimental, suspicious, sarcastic,
research-occult-forensic-alchemy-metallurgical aptitudes;

jup now transit scorpio asc trine elevated aspect cancer 9th
protective of luck-edu-travels-spirituality etc the year ahead;
and trine pisces-moon 5th,
again supportive of luck-edu-romance-children-position-advisory roles;


jup transit scorpio aspect sun taurus 7th promoting relationship;
sun taurus creative-energetic, love of food-comforts,
and hotel management/banking etc
sun lord 10th for career over taurus 7th, supportive spouse;


sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse,
while tends to be separative to care of;
venus lord 7th over 8th, sickly spouse perhaps;


venus gemini 8th prone to chronic health issues, lungs-kidneys etc
while may have aptitude for instrumental music, business-analyst;


asc lord mars debilated cancer 9th for luck,
inimical-malefic for scorpio asc,
stress-delays in luck-edu-father-travels-spirituality,
suppressed anger, anemic health,
prone to circulatory/lung health issues;

mars-separative node ketu cancer prone to pain-injury-surgery,
tending to distancing from father and inclined to distant lands;
ketu cancer hyper-sensitive/intuitive;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, mon evenings;

rahu now transit jup leo 9th, clouding wisdom,
heading towards mars-cancer 9th,
clouding luck-edu-foreign travels, etc,
need for pilgrimage;

natal mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
observe fast No-moon days taking milk-fruits;


inimical-malefic moon over pisces 4th, sensitive-spiritual,
tending to health issues heart-lungs-feet-circulatory etc,
stress-delay in matters of mother-domestic comforts-property;


jup leo commanding attitude;
jup lord 2/5 for luck-finances-edu etc over 9th for luck;

sat own acq 3rd, technical aptitude, reformist, innovative;
good for initiative-progress;

ketu separative node now heading to sat-rahu acq 3rd,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery,
arms-shoulders-ears-lower legs-sciatica etc to watch/care coming 1.5yr;
detachment from siblings; seeking change/transfer;

natal rahu 3rd prone to excessive risk taking;

natal jup-sat oppmisjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;
prayers to saint of faith, yellow flowers at the alter at home, sun mornings;

mer aries 6th, quarrelsome, argumentative; lawyer;
mer lord 11th for income-gains over 6th calling for extra efforts;
mars 6th lord again over 9th inimical cancer impacting luck-health;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;
mars elevated aspect cap 3rd promoting initiative-progress-courage;

natal jup leo trine own sag 2nd protective of family-fin-speech-edu;
and trine mer-aries 6th protective of health-employment;



wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-26-2018, 08:45 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilmari View Post
So far most of this is true, the dark impulses and thoughts didn't start until, 2011 December, I remember vividly being severed and disconnected from my emotions and feelings, emotionally dead even besides monotony of anger and hatred. To this day I don't know why it happened, I didn't do any substance abuse, however I was under extreme emotional stress and pain, and stress. Even know life isn't exactly easy, so far I haven't recovered emotionally and I don't know when I will. The part with conflicts is absolutely true, I cause many issues due to my attitude and have lost many of friends some of them I had known for years, if they don't measure up I cut the contact or treat them like second hand socks. I also find it very hard to like someone as a friend or a even as romantic, affection is impossible, I can't no longer create connections with people even if I try, they really don't matter to me. I am living alone no contacts or friends, it doesn't bother a bit but I understand it is not normal and it wasn't this way before my "transformation". I haven't done evil deeds besides causing emotional grief to those around me (these days I am aware and trying to avoid, curb my sadism). But inside I am not good person, I realize that why people avoid me or just hate me. I am the problem, the cold, unaffectionate, cruel machine. It wasn't always this way, I was different, I was different person but everything changed one night and I have suffered since.
But that is the past, and present, I wonder how the future will look like, as person will I become better, will I have any success with people? Will I be happy?
I could give more information if you added nessus,ixion,orcus,sedna,eros433,pysche16,vertex,t rue lilth(h13) juno,ceres ,eris ,aura1488 to your chart

rahu
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
worried

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.