Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-10-2019, 06:06 AM
Tweety Tweety is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Will I be able to get onsite work visa?

Hi

I am trying hard for relocation to another continent through my current job. I am presently working in South America.
Could you please check my chart to see if there are any good possibilities in near future to move to a better onsite assignment?
Or should i stop trying?

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-10-2019, 10:10 AM
narasimha sharma narasimha sharma is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 56
Re: Will I be able to get onsite work visa?

If you are planning to go back to India, this is a good time. If you are however migrating to a new foregin country and not back home, then until 2021 Sep is not good time. Your current Mars bhukti do not support migrating to a new foreign country but it do signify your chances to go back home. next coming Jupiter mahadasha from 2021 Sep has chances to go someplace foreign as it signifies 3 and 12 strongly, but do not signify 9 so strong so probably no so distant places but there are chances to leave your current home and go to someplace foreign or new.
__________________
narasimha sharma,
for free readings submit details@ https://lightinlife.blog/contact/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Tweety Tweety is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by narasimha sharma View Post
If you are planning to go back to India, this is a good time. If you are however migrating to a new foregin country and not back home, then until 2021 Sep is not good time. Your current Mars bhukti do not support migrating to a new foreign country but it do signify your chances to go back home. next coming Jupiter mahadasha from 2021 Sep has chances to go someplace foreign as it signifies 3 and 12 strongly, but do not signify 9 so strong so probably no so distant places but there are chances to leave your current home and go to someplace foreign or new.
Thank you
I thought i was in rahu-moon bhukti until aug 2020.
But you say my current bhukti is mars?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-10-2019, 08:07 PM
narasimha sharma narasimha sharma is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 56
Re: Will I be able to get onsite work visa?

you are running Moon bhukti until aug 2020 but it doesn't support migrating nor going back home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
Thank you
I thought i was in rahu-moon bhukti until aug 2020.
But you say my current bhukti is mars?

Thanks
__________________
narasimha sharma,
for free readings submit details@ https://lightinlife.blog/contact/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Tweety Tweety is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
I understand now, thank you so much!

Can you also shed some light on what should i expect from Jupiter md?
Rahu MD was not easy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-10-2019, 08:55 PM
narasimha sharma narasimha sharma is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 56
Re: Will I be able to get onsite work visa?

can you elaborate on the not easy part? Rahu represents 6,8,12 dusthanas. Rahu also represents 3,8,12 thru jupiter and venus and it indicates some sort of restriction of movements like imprisonment, hospitalization, restriction in foreign places etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
I understand now, thank you so much!

Can you also shed some light on what should i expect from Jupiter md?
Rahu MD was not easy.
__________________
narasimha sharma,
for free readings submit details@ https://lightinlife.blog/contact/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Tweety Tweety is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Not restriction such, but nothing came in easy.
It was like i had to put double efforts and be a lot patient and wait flr results.
I did relocate to another country in 2018, but it hasnít been very great here.
In terms of relationships i did suffer mental anxiety since 2017 or so. It felt torturous and was restricting.
I had a bad health phase back in 2009-2010 due to whcih i even faced some initial troubles in my graduation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
onsite, visa, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.