Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 12-21-2018, 12:28 AM

Best horary for creative job/website launch?

I used to be a member here years ago but Life got in the way and I forgot my old login info so I'm back now with a new name.

I'm looking to launch a website for my business. I've been a voice actor for close to 20 yrs but this website I'm launching is brand new. My career has suffered a lot the past few years thanks to some difficult transits, eclipses, etc.. but I'm feeling pretty excited about this launch. T. Ura is also about to conj. my MC! (which is rather appropriate)

I'm pretty good with astrology but know very little about horary. The upcoming Solar Eclipse at 15Cap will fall into my natal 5th House (appropriate!) and T. Jup will station at a square to my natal Ven (ruler of my 10th natally). I have Leo rising and Taurus on the MC (all very appropriate for the type of work I do: voice acting)

The goal: get more voice acting jobs (Neptune?) and attract high-paying jobs and big clients by securing some high-profile agents (Jup? Ven? Plu?) Since the website is Uranus and voicework is Merc-ruled, I'm guessing those should be well-aspected. 7th House = clients (well-aspected ruler? to 10th? or 2nd? or something else?)

I'd like to launch the website right after the holidays. I thought the New Moon (Solar Eclipse) on Jan 5th might be a good time - but Saturn is conj. that new moon. Most of my clients in the past have been corporate but I'd really like to move towards voice acting gigs (think animated films, TV series, film, etc..) which is where I shine & possibly commercials - so Neptune I think would have to be prominent right? (I have Merc-Mars-Nep tightly conj. in Sco natally)

What rising should I pick? Leo? Tau? Nep? Or should these be on the MC? Should the Sun-Moon conj be angular (like 10th?) or is it OK for it to be in 5th H because it's creative work? (that would give me Leo rising like natal chart)

I really need this to succeed! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Unread 12-21-2018, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioStellium View Post
I

I'm looking to launch a website for my business. I've been a voice actor for close to 20 yrs but this website I'm launching is brand new. My career has suffered a lot the past few years thanks to some difficult transits, eclipses, etc.. but I'm feeling pretty excited about this launch. T. Ura is also about to conj. my MC! (which is rather appropriate)

I really need this to succeed! Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Quote:
Dear as you already know for such type chart (election chart), for start a new professional business, you need also to see it with your natal (combination). Anyway I will come up with more details because now I have problem with my connection with internet ....
so, here iam again...

When you are dealing with such maps as I said above, that is, with election charts, or chart of choice, you should always look at them in relation to your natal chart.

And, of course, you can not find an ideal day based on the rules demanded in selective astrology. It is very difficult to combine one day and time to have all the benefits you want.
But we always try to have as much as we can. Selective astrology requires too much work. I will refer to the basics as long as it have too many information-details.
Many times the natal chart may be prohibitive at the moment of the beginning we want and of course we can not ignore it

Quote:
Best horary for creative job / website launch?
Your own start is about doing business. And more specifically by creating a professional website!

In general, the first things we look at in such a map (starting a professional activity) is to have the physical planets on our side in good shape and as long as we can be reinforced by Essential and accintetal dignities.

In all these charts (charts of choice), we always look at the Moon. Be empowered and make good aspects until it leaves the sign that is, and above all, the last aspect first comes out of the sign that is to be harmonious.
Must not never be empty because our efforts will go into the gap.

Of course, we will need a Mercury empowered, an ascendant in the sign of Gemini and Virgo, and of course Uranus, since Mercury has to do with communication, written word, the internet, rumors and gossip, etc and of course Uranus has to do with technology.

You want a strong 10th house (success, professional activity) and its Governor.
We want the significators of interest to be in anugular houses and not in candet houses and of course to avoid squares and opposition.

These are very general and do not forget you will always work on your birth chart.

Last edited by Sunrise; 12-21-2018 at 08:09 AM.
Unread 12-26-2018, 11:00 PM

Re: Best horary for creative job/website launch?

Thanks so much for your reply to my question!

I'm already aware that the Horary chart needs to make good aspects to my natal and for the most part, it is. Pluto is now sqr my natal Sun but it's going to be doing so for quite a while, so delaying the website launch for a few years is not an option. However, Pluto will be conj. my natal Saturn (ruler of my 6th) and trining my natal Venus (ruler of my MC and 3rd house of communication) so that's good. And as mentioned in my original post, T. Ura will be crossing my MC at 3TAU in a few months. For now it's trining my natal URA (ruler of my 7thH).

Now the horary chart itself presents some challenges because I want to launch the website in January after the New Year... Sun is in CAP and on Jan 5th, we have the Solar Eclipse at 15CAP where Sun, Moon and Saturn will all be conj. in CAP. For whatever it's worth, 15CAP = my natal Ven/Mar midpoint and this Solar Eclipse falls into my natal 5thH which is perfect. But is it bad to have Saturn so "prominent" in a horary chart? Particularly, conj the Moon? What if I stuck the "New Moon conj Sat" in the 12thH of the horary? Is that bad?

Should I wait until that Moon is in sextile to the Sun (separating aspect from New moon?) and therefore sxt Saturn as well? This would however put Moon in PIS conj. Nep - doesn't that weaken the Moon? (clients/agents)

How important are applying aspects? e.g. if Sun is conj Plu but separating by a few minutes, is the conj. to PLU invalidated?

The only planet I can get Jupiter in good aspect with is a trine to Mars which isn't so bad. I'd have to get Mars or Jup ruling my 10th or 2nd, right?

What about planets in 12thH? Since voiceovers are heard but never seen (hence, "hidden" or "behind the scenes"), would it be OK to have important planets in the 12th for this business?

I found 2 charts that I thought might work and will post them later, but for now, any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated as it would help me refine the charts I think might work!

Tags
creative, horary, job or website, launch, website