Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 02-28-2016, 04:58 PM

Unhappy Worried about realtionship, will there be aggression?

Hi guys

I'm female and the inner wheel. He is the red wheel.

So I don't feel good, we are friends, but sometimes I feel there is more then just friendship. I think the greatest problem is communiction. Jealousy???

We have a really bad composite, can I have some more information. We have a big square Will he wound me? Chiron in 12th square sun and mars. Sun and mars opposition. Will there be aggression in this realtionship. I'm worried...

But when I look to our synastry our juno is well placed, there are really good aspects.

Can someone tell me more please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SYNAZEK.jpg (84.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg CompositeZEK.jpg (127.7 KB, 26 views)

Unread 02-29-2016, 07:16 PM

Re: Worried about realtionship, will there be aggression?

No one????
Unread 03-03-2016, 07:05 PM

Please someone?? I'm really worried about this
Unread 03-03-2016, 07:30 PM

I am confused. You say this is just a friend. And you worry that if it was more, there would be aggression and jealousy?

So why would you consider making it more? Isn't it better to leave it be?
Unread 03-04-2016, 02:28 AM
Banned

hi GeminiVirgo

the composite chart does show he is of a aggressive nature with sun opposed to mars and mars square to Uranus .
in addition with Neptune conjunct to Saturn, he is tricky if not deceitful.
Saturn opposed to chiron can give a cold and cruel streak.
but most troubling is the mars/[Pluto midpoint opposed to venus. this shows a potential for violence in the relationship. actually if this does turn inot a hookup, you will be at risk of physical violence as it seems he can not separate giving pleasure from giving pain.

rahu
Unread 03-04-2016, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi GeminiVirgo

the composite chart does show he is of a aggressive nature with sun opposed to mars and mars square to Uranus .
but most troubling is the mars/[Pluto midpoint opposed to venus. this shows a potential for violence in the relationship. actually if this does turn inot a hookup, you will be at risk of physical violence as it seems he can not separate giving pleasure from giving pain.

rahu
Why just him? The composite is both of them, so couldn't they be equally aggressive? My parents have that in synastry and my mom is the aggressive one, not my dad.
The Following User Says Thank You to FortKnight For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-04-2016)
Unread 03-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortKnight View Post
Why just him? The composite is both of them, so couldn't they be equally aggressive? My parents have that in synastry and my mom is the aggressive one, not my dad.
this is a composite reading not synastry. in spite of what many parrot from astrology books, the planets do not lose their gender in a composite of opposite sex partners.
as GeminiVirgo is asking about this question, it is unlikely she is the partner who will perpetrate violent acts.

rahu
Unread 03-12-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
this is a composite reading not synastry. in spite of what many parrot from astrology books, the planets do not lose their gender in a composite of opposite sex partners.
as GeminiVirgo is asking about this question, it is unlikely she is the partner who will perpetrate violent acts.

rahu
Thank you Rahu for your explanation! When I saw the composite chart I thought the same things...I'm glad you explained it, I'll be aware.

But what about the synastry? Why there are so many good aspects in the synastry chart?
Unread 03-12-2016, 07:16 PM

And I'm totally not a aggressive type, instead I need to be more assertive to people I love and care
Unread 03-13-2016, 03:33 AM

I am going to say, without being able to verify the exactness of the aspects you've got in the synastry chart, that the bountiful pluto and juno aspects point to having a great sexual relationship. Very intense though you might feel at times that you are a mistress or something of the sort.

And because you do have some conjunctions such as the moon/sun, as well as a wider conjunction of venus/chiron you might feel at times like its the real thing. But I think the many harsh aspects from his saturn and mars will prove to be too controlling and potentially violent that this will be far too challenging. I would put this chart into the 'heaven and hell' category for relationships.

Unread 03-13-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmonE View Post
I am going to say, without being able to verify the exactness of the aspects you've got in the synastry chart, that the bountiful pluto and juno aspects point to having a great sexual relationship. Very intense though you might feel at times that you are a mistress or something of the sort.

And because you do have some conjunctions such as the moon/sun, as well as a wider conjunction of venus/chiron you might feel at times like its the real thing. But I think the many harsh aspects from his saturn and mars will prove to be too controlling and potentially violent that this will be far too challenging. I would put this chart into the 'heaven and hell' category for relationships.
Hi, you're right. I never had a sexual relationship with him, but he loves to talk about sex and is really open. When we talk, the topic is SEX. This is normal, but the topic is 75% sex.. This isn't normal. I admit, when he talk, I talk to, and I like it but he don't know when to stop...So this makes me feel unsure about him. Or as you say, I feel me like a mistress however I have never had sex with him. Sometimes I feel like he is using me...
Unread 03-15-2016, 12:28 AM

Hi GeminiVirgo

Ive had a 'heaven and hell' relationship and I was the one on the receiving end of the control and aggression. Its not worth it, unless you really want to learn some hard lessons. Maybe if you never have sex with him you won't get confused about it being love and put a lot of time into it. If you already feel like he is using you it sounds like your higher self is picking up on things that your rational mind is not.

Unread 01-20-2018, 07:29 PM

100% true..he had 2 other girlfriends..tricky and not deceitful..

Quote:
hi GeminiVirgo

rahu
Unread 01-25-2018, 01:35 AM

he has Mars in the 7th, synastry: Mars in the 4th, composite: Mars in the 4th, Sun in Aries

Tags
aggression, realtionship, worried