Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 10-19-2016, 05:43 AM

Re: Indicators of the significant relationship in the Solar Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tisha83 View Post
Iīve just wanted to say that in case of my longterm relationship I donīt have in SR always full 5th or 7th house or significant aspects with the ruler of 5th or 7th house. You could compare these charts, SR is outside wheel, natal is in inside:
The charts you've attached are still unclear. I can't read them. I think doing a bit of reading would be of more help to you in the long run. Good luck.

Unread 10-19-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
The charts you've attached are still unclear. I can't read them. I think doing a bit of reading would be of more help to you in the long run. Good luck.
I don't understand why these charts are still unclear for you, but okey, thank you for your contributions and example of SR.Have a good luck too.
Unread 10-19-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxAstro View Post
My SR chart for the year I got married:

We got married FAST, not because we 'had' to. We knew each other for two years as friends, both broke up with other people about the same time and we started dating...3 months later we were married. Uranus & Neptune were squaring Mercury from the 10th house in my Solar Return chart. Still married after 22 years!

In the SR chart Libra was on the 7th house, with Sun, Mercury (my natal chart 7th ruler) Venus (hubby's natal 7th house ruler) & N. Node in the SR 7th (N.N. is in the 7th in my natal chart too). Sun and Venus were widely conjunct, ruler of 7th Venus in 7th. Venus and N. Node were conjunct in 7th within 1 degree, definitely a Karmic love match. With my N. Node in the 7th I am here to learn about one-on-one relationships, and he came along to help with that. In my natal chart his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. Node.

Juno (spouse) was conjunct Jupiter in the 8th (my husband has Scorpio rising) and Jupiter is a significator for a husband.

Mars & Moon are conjunct in the 5th, which along with love affairs is also the house of children. We had two boys ....Mars in 5th. They both have prominent Moons in their charts, one conjunct the Ascendant in the 1st (I have Moon conjunct Mars - Aries flavor) and one has Moon conjunct the 4th house he is also a Leo Sun. I have a Leo Moon (5th) and my husband has Cancer Moon.

I don't know for certain if you can look at the SR chart for the year of marriage to see how things play out in the future, but this is just what I pick up on from my SR for the year I married. It seems in hindsight to have foretold a lot more than just the year I married.
HI JaxAstro and thank you for your post. Itīs nice to see so big compatibility in marriage like you have with your husband, and always fine to hear that in the world still exist people who love each others after year.

Hope that I will have also oportunity to experience something like day in my current life and find my life-partner.
The Following User Says Thank You to tisha83 For This Useful Post:
JaxAstro (10-20-2016)
Unread 10-19-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
The 2nd pic is SR two years ago. I began a relationship with my boyfriend, we began live together but Iīve never felt completed and satisfied in this relationship. This one also looks like karmic one, because Iīve always had a strong feeling that I must to care about this my boyfriend and paypast depths and responsibilities. Hard to explain it. Also there is SN on SR Desc. and Uranus. North Node in SR Asc.
If you don't feel completed and satisfied, why are you interested in marrying? Just wondering.
Unread 10-19-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
If you don't feel completed and satisfied, why are you interested in marrying? Just wondering.
I don't say that I want to marry this my boyfriend but one day I would like to marry with somebody.I have full 7th house of planets and Moon in Libra so relationships are naturally a theme which I solve for whole my life.According to these difficult placement of planets in my 7th house,it is hard for me to find somebody with whom I feel absolutly comaptible with but I try...

Last edited by tisha83; 10-20-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Unread 10-20-2016, 05:19 PM

Some things I note looking at Solar Returns...

First I'll say that an important aspect of my birth chart to me is a Yod configuration plus another inconjunct, so I've taken note of those patterns.

First Love: It was a volatile, obsessive, intense relationship. Mars was busy.
No yods, but inconjunct city
Mars square Pluto
Mars conjunct Venus
Mars conjunct Jupiter
Mars opposition Saturn
Mercury inconjunct Uranus and Neptune

Disastrous Relationship: enough said
2 yods
Mars square Pluto
Mars conjunct Chiron
Mars opposition Jupiter
Venus sextile Saturn and Moon
Sun inconjunct Uranus and Neptune

Karmic Relationship: I dunno...it was important
No yods or inconjuncts
Uranus on Asc.
Pluto on MC (person has Scorpio sun)
Pluto square Moon
Mercury opposition Saturn
Sun conjunct Mars (exact) in Gemini in 3rd house
Venus sextile Mercury

Met Husband:
No yods and 1 inconjunct
Sun on Asc.
Pluto inconj. Mercury
Venus opposition Neptune
Moon square Uranus

Got Married:
No yods or inconjuncts
True Node conjunct Asc.
Venus conjunct Asc.
Neptune conjunct MC (husband has Pisces sun)
Mars trine Sun
Mars trine Saturn
Mars trine Moon

Notes: for me, hard Mars aspects plus a lot of inconjuncts seemed to happen the same years I met men with whom I had intense, difficult relationships. Deeper relationships coincided with Asc./MC conjuncts and less Mars interference in matters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
JaxAstro (10-20-2016), tisha83 (10-21-2016)
Unread 10-21-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Some things I note looking at Solar Returns...

First I'll say that an important aspect of my birth chart to me is a Yod configuration plus another inconjunct, so I've taken note of those patterns.

Notes: for me, hard Mars aspects plus a lot of inconjuncts seemed to happen the same years I met men with whom I had intense, difficult relationships. Deeper relationships coincided with Asc./MC conjuncts and less Mars interference in matters.
Thank you for your comment and examples of aspect in SR. Could you write pls if there were planets placed in 5th, 7th or 10th house in these SR? And what about SR Asc. / Desc. where they were placed when you met your husband and married him?
Unread 10-21-2016, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your comment and examples of aspect in SR. Could you write pls if there were planets placed in 5th, 7th or 10th house in these SR? And what about SR Asc. / Desc. where they were placed when you met your husband and married him?
First Love:
SR Ascendant in Cancer
SR Pluto in 5th Scorp
SR True Node, Neptune, and Uranus in 7th Capricorn
Nothing in 10th

Disastrous Relationship:
SR Ascendant in Sagittarius
SR Venus in 5th Taurus
SR Sun in 7th Gemini
SR Jupiter in 10th Libra

Karmic Relationship:
SR Ascendant in Aries
SR Venus and Jupiter in 5th Leo
Nothing in 7th
SR Pluto in 10th Capricorn

Met Husband:
SR Ascendant in Gemini, conjunct Sun
SR Mars in 5th Libra
Nothing in 7th or 10th

Got Married:
SR Ascendant in Gemini
Nothing in 5th
SR Pluto in 7th Sagittarius
SR Uranus (Pisces) and Mars (Aquarius) in 10th

Hope that helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
Erulastiel14 (10-22-2016), tisha83 (10-26-2016)
Unread 10-26-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Met Husband:
SR Ascendant in Gemini, conjunct Sun
SR Mars in 5th Libra
Nothing in 7th or 10th

Got Married:
SR Ascendant in Gemini
Nothing in 5th
SR Pluto in 7th Sagittarius
SR Uranus (Pisces) and Mars (Aquarius) in 10th

Hope that helps!
Thankx you for your post. Yes, it helps. Itīs interesting that when you met your husband in SR you didnīt have any planet in 7th house and only one planet - Mars in 5th house. But your Asc. conjuncted Sun so maybe this was a good indicator of meeting person who became your husband.
Unread 10-27-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Thankx you for your post. Yes, it helps. Itīs interesting that when you met your husband in SR you didnīt have any planet in 7th house and only one planet - Mars in 5th house. But your Asc. conjuncted Sun so maybe this was a good indicator of meeting person who became your husband.
Has your experience with other charts been that there are significant placements in SR 7th and 10th for most people the year they meet the spouse?
Unread 10-27-2016, 06:50 PM

Hi WitchyOne
I know everyone always looks to 5th & 7th for marriages, but I see Midheaven active in a lot in marriage connections. MC shows a change in status, marriage certainly changes status, change in reputation.

With my husband and I our synastry chart we have each other's Sun's in each other's 1st house. My Sun conjuncts his Ascendant but his doesn't aspect my ascendant, just in the 1st. Then his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. node in the 7th, and his Moon trines my Sun and is in my 7th house. My Moon hits his Midheaven and mars is in his 10th. Nothing in each other's 5th.

In the composite we have Sun, Mercury & Venus conjunct in the 1st with Jupiter & N. Node opposing from the 7th, again nothing in the 5th. But Uranus & Pluto conjunct in the 10th and Saturn conjunct the IC but not aspecting an opposition to Uranus & Pluto.

The Solar Return chart when we got married MC was active. It is further up the thread. I think a lot depends on the two people, what they're looking for the type of relationship and what kind of karma people have to work out too. I can tell ya that Saturn on the IC in our composite takes its toll, in extended family obligations. The Sun in the 1st sometimes creates a power struggle, not all good, but communication (Mercury) and Love (Venus) helps out a lot.

To get on point, I think the MC is important in relationships, I've seen some where the personal planets aspect both the MC and the IC, especially in relationships where they have to balance home responsibilities with social/career obligations as well. Couples with a public standing or position of leadership in their communities.

The chart up the thread looks interesting with the ruler of the 7th on the MC, would seem to be a marriage - change in status indication to me, but I haven't looked at the whole chart much.

Hope that's helpful!
Jax

Last edited by JaxAstro; 10-27-2016 at 06:53 PM. Reason: used wrong name
The Following User Says Thank You to JaxAstro For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (10-27-2016)
Unread 10-27-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxAstro View Post
Hi WitchyOne
I know everyone always looks to 5th & 7th for marriages, but I see Midheaven active in a lot in marriage connections. MC shows a change in status, marriage certainly changes status, change in reputation.

With my husband and I our synastry chart we have each other's Sun's in each other's 1st house. My Sun conjuncts his Ascendant but his doesn't aspect my ascendant, just in the 1st. Then his Jupiter exactly conjuncts my N. node in the 7th, and his Moon trines my Sun and is in my 7th house. My Moon hits his Midheaven and mars is in his 10th. Nothing in each other's 5th.

In the composite we have Sun, Mercury & Venus conjunct in the 1st with Jupiter & N. Node opposing from the 7th, again nothing in the 5th. But Uranus & Pluto conjunct in the 10th and Saturn conjunct the IC but not aspecting an opposition to Uranus & Pluto.

The Solar Return chart when we got married MC was active. It is further up the thread. I think a lot depends on the two people, what they're looking for the type of relationship and what kind of karma people have to work out too. I can tell ya that Saturn on the IC in our composite takes its toll, in extended family obligations. The Sun in the 1st sometimes creates a power struggle, not all good, but communication (Mercury) and Love (Venus) helps out a lot.

To get on point, I think the MC is important in relationships, I've seen some where the personal planets aspect both the MC and the IC, especially in relationships where they have to balance home responsibilities with social/career obligations as well. Couples with a public standing or position of leadership in their communities.

The chart up the thread looks interesting with the ruler of the 7th on the MC, would seem to be a marriage - change in status indication to me, but I haven't looked at the whole chart much.

Hope that's helpful!
Jax
Thanks for the information! I'm new to solar returns. It's interesting stuff.

My husband and I have all kinds of connections when you look at our synastry chart, including my Venus being tightly conjunct his Ascendant. Truthfully though, I have tons of aspects with anyone's chart because my planets are spread out over the chart. I'm sure there's a term for that but I haven't yet learned the names of chart patterns. Anyway, yes, many Saturn aspects, many hard and complimentary aspects. We've been through some very tough years the past few years and last year was hell.

Our composite chart looks like ****. You wouldn't want it, except for one thing, True Node is exactly conjunct MC.
Unread 10-28-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Has your experience with other charts been that there are significant placements in SR 7th and 10th for most people the year they meet the spouse?
I donīt think so, usually there is any placement of planets in 7th or 10th house in SR,also aspects with Nodes, Venus, Mars or ruler of Desc.,planets on Desc. Also Asc. in 7th house and Desc. in 1st.Of course MC is active in SR when there is marriage in that year.
Unread 11-03-2016, 07:00 AM
Banned

Anyone want to look at my solar return as my birthday is Saturday?

[post this in the Read My Chart Forum - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 11-04-2016 at 03:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to katem For This Useful Post:
Erulastiel14 (11-04-2016)
Unread 11-04-2016, 06:34 AM

I met a guy this year after my birthday on january2016, we loved each other and we're still together. It's a crazy relationship we both feel we're soulmates.
My SR is libra (my 11th house from Natal Chart) but venus in 3rd I met him online and turned out he lives nearby. Moon in 7th I guess this means I'm thinking of a partner all year? and thinking of marriage? which is happening until now. I don't know what other to read. but I'm sharing my natal chart and solar return with you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nc.jpg (103.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg sr.jpg (107.4 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by noouraz2; 11-04-2016 at 06:38 AM.
Unread 11-04-2016, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katem View Post
Anyone want to look at my solar return as my birthday is Saturday?
I will. Post it.
Unread 11-04-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noouraz2 View Post
I met a guy this year after my birthday on january2016, we loved each other and we're still together. It's a crazy relationship we both feel we're soulmates.
My SR is libra (my 11th house from Natal Chart) but venus in 3rd I met him online and turned out he lives nearby. Moon in 7th I guess this means I'm thinking of a partner all year? and thinking of marriage? which is happening until now. I don't know what other to read. but I'm sharing my natal chart and solar return with you
Yeah the first thing I notice is the Moon conjunct Uranus in the 7th. The Moon is represents an emotional bond but Uranus is disrupting. Your relationship will likely see changes.

It might mean moving closer to marriage but to get a clearer picture I'd want to look at your transits and progressions. Your SR sun is the 4th which means your primary concern will be family and the home. Pluto and Mercury are also there which could mean power struggles and intense thought respectively in these areas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Erulastiel14 For This Useful Post:
noouraz2 (05-08-2017)
Unread 11-04-2016, 07:53 AM

My birthday is in about 2 weeks and I'm going through my Solar Return and I found my SR AC will be 4 degrees away from my natal Juno and my SR MC is almost exactly 2 degrees away from my natal AC.

Interesting...
Unread 05-04-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catowm View Post
How old are you? I read when a person is 33 years old his/her ascendant in SR it's the same that Natal chart!
Yes, that's right, Iīm 33 now. But what does it mean? It īs something significant when you have 33 years and Solar Return Chart copies your Natal Chart?
Unread 05-13-2017, 06:02 PM

-----------------------------------------

Last edited by zodiacangel; 05-13-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 05-13-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
How old are you? I read when a person is 33 years old his/her ascendant in SR it's the same that Natal chart!
I'm not sure about this. I've had two SRs so far that have been the same as my natal and I'm only turning 30 this year. The first one was shortly after I graduated college, the second is the one that I'm currently in (29th SR).
Unread 05-15-2017, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistandshout View Post
I'm not sure about this. I've had two SRs so far that have been the same as my natal and I'm only turning 30 this year. The first one was shortly after I graduated college, the second is the one that I'm currently in (29th SR).
If you are now 29th years old, there is a big chance that this year will bring you significant changes into your life according to Saturnīs return on your natal position. Itīs the time when youīll get maturity and Saturn works pretty well to count all your past work for the last 29 years of your life. You should be pretty sure about coming changes into your life.
Unread 05-15-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, I read at Spanish astrology forum that when you are 33 years old, this year is really important to you because the sun fulfill its promise in the natal chart.

For example, Diego Maradona has Scorpio ascendant, his sun in Scorpio (10th ruler) is conjunct Neptune in XII house. In 1994 FIFA world cup, we saw the end of Maradona's career because he had tested positive in drugs.

He lost (XII) his reputation and career (X) by drugs (neptune) in 1994 (33 years old)

Of course, there are other cases, for example a woman who has sun in 7th house with good aspects, met her husband at 33 years old..

I hope you can understand me! My english is not so good!.

I read the information in Spanish in: foro.astrodestino
Wow, that looks great this year for me! Thanks for your comment, and your English is fine, I understand every word which you wrote.

Actually, Iīve decided to make order in my life in the beginnig of this year and Iīve just made some important decisions which should lead to improvements of my life. Everything goes pretty well, so I hope this will contintue for whole year.
Unread 05-15-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erulastiel14 View Post
My birthday is in about 2 weeks and I'm going through my Solar Return and I found my SR AC will be 4 degrees away from my natal Juno and my SR MC is almost exactly 2 degrees away from my natal AC.

Interesting...
SR AC 4 degrees far from your natal Juno is still too far for any significant change in your love life. Juno isnīt a planet and therefore the orbis for contact with transit Planet or Cups is not so wide, maximum 1-2 degree. There must be more significant aspects in your SR or transit or secondary progressions. Try to look on that.
Unread 05-15-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:
If you are now 29th years old, there is a big chance that this year will bring you significant changes into your life according to Saturnīs return on your natal position. Itīs the time when youīll get maturity and Saturn works pretty well to count all your past work for the last 29 years of your life. You should be pretty sure about coming changes into your life.
Hahaha, yes. I started my Saturn Return about a month and a half after my birthday and it certainly has been an... Experience

Tags
chart, indicators, relationship, significant, solar