Anyone feel free to take a stab

L3071

astro_w2at_01_b_m_hp.71483.13079.gif

I'd love any help or inspiration with my chart. Thanks.

L3071

Terry, Thank you for the clarification. But it makes perfect sense to be honest. I've been a police officer for the last 17. So I've made plenty of enemies, had to be aggresive when necessary and had my share of confrontation. So in a sense it "fits". Thanks again.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello L3071,

Reading a chart thoroughly can take a great deal of time. Many of us after years are still discovering things about our own charts. The request to just have a read can be a bit overwhelming. I suspect you would have more replies if there was a general part of your life you were looking at, or situation that is taking place. As an example, about career, health, relationships... etc.

Oh, and LE rocks!:love: Thank you for all you guys in blue do.

TK

L3071

TK, you're right I should have been more specific in my inquiry. But I really do appreciate Terry's candor. I'm always looking to improve myself even if my chart has some of those conflicting aspects. Relationships are a big thing right now as I'm sure it is for many folks out there. Having just divorced after 18 years. And since I'm winding down in my current career I'm looking forward to another rewarding career soon just don't know where to begin looking. And I've been fairly healthy so are there any aspects that would say otherwise in the future? Also, I appreciate the kind words of support, we as a profession aren't always high on the love scale :) Thanks

I don't know what happened to my chart. Hope this one works.

I do see panic attacks and anxiety in the chart as a health concern. While im not predicting this, i do see this as something possible due to ur placement of chiron in the chart. Now I also notice that u have some issues with mistrust in relationships. You have an afflicted juno in the chart which would indicate this.