Will this astrology master accept me as his disciple?

balefully

Hi all,

Found a master that I like. He is a chinese astrologer and I would like to become his disciple. He has few conditions but I don't think I meet all. So i ask if he will accept me as his disciple or rather is he willing to be my mentor/teacher?

I'm not sure if I should use 9th or 7th for him. However, neither any of the significators has a connection. Moon shows some positive aspects but nothing to do with connecting our significators. I'll take that as a NO. He won't be my mentor.

I'm Sun in my 3rd house. If I use 7th for him, he is Saturn in my 3rd house. Exalted in his 9th house. We have no connections at all. Strange is I'm moving away from him instead of getting nearer to him. When I cast this chart, I have not started any conversation with him yet but have done so a few days after the chart is casted. I have not asked the question yet.

So our significators have no connections. Neither do my co-significator and Saturn has any future connections. So I'll take that as a NO.

If I use Mars for him(9th house astrology/spiritual learning), he is in my 1st house. Strange thing is, my sun is moving away and not getting nearer either. He is applying to Saturn, my 6th and 7th house ruler. I have no idea what does that mean? I think properly is more a relevant of him making some career decisions rather than having anything to do with me.

Moon has no connections with Mars at all but will be applying a trine with Jupiter(his co-significator). It seems to be more positive.

Last aspect moon made is a sextile with Venus in each others 4th house.

I'm thinking a NO.

What do you think?

YES or NO?
I'll be asking him sometime next week and will post here the answer.

rafaella

This will be interesting, have you asked him yet?

Yes, I'd take him to be ruler of 9th, spiritual master is 9th - so he is Mars.

Mars in your 1st would show a likness for you. Sun (you) however in detriment of Mars, and in fall. So I don't think you are ready yet. But Sun will enter Scorpio and there then will be a mutual recpetion with Mars, although no aspect. This could show after sometime, you may get more ready and he will regard you more as a disciple.

Moon applying to Jupiter Rx, again points to some debility here. I think he may refuse at this time, but keep trying....

Good luck!

Let me know how things go.

balefully

Hey Thanks rafaella!

I thought no one is interested to take a stab at it. Appreciate your delineation! You are **** right!

I thought I was ready to pop the question as I planned BUT I chicken out! :crying:
He is a fengshui master who practice Chinese astrology as well while I'm very much interested to learn fengshui from him.

I tried to participate in his group discussion to catch his attention :devil:but he didn't show much interest in my questions :sad: It is very discouraging.

You have given me hope now! Will keep trying to catch his attention and impress him somehow... Certainly! will keep you posted of the progress here!

p/s: What is your take on the last aspect of moon sextile venus?