Visa denied for Master's, it possible to go abroad?

tas1832

Banned
Dear astrologers,
My visa got denied on 11th July.My father is not helpful rather creates obstacle in everything I do. I'm mangolik and married will not be good as per chart. So I'm focusing on my career. Is it possible for me to go abroad this year?

Attachments

• Capture_lagna.PNG
    Capture_lagna.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture_navamsa.PNG
    Capture_navamsa.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture6.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 23

ManuKumar

Interestingly, Sun represents Father is in 6th house aspecting 12th house of foreign travel. And you are in Venus Mahadasha till 2023 which is placed along with Sun. After 2023 Sun Mahadasha would start for 7 years and your father will interfere even more. So, you have 3 years to make your mind and plan.

Little leo

Interestingly, Sun represents Father is in 6th house aspecting 12th house of foreign travel. And you are in Venus Mahadasha till 2023 which is placed along with Sun. After 2023 Sun Mahadasha would start for 7 years and your father will interfere even more. So, you have 3 years to make your mind and plan.
thanks for your reply sir.Could you please clarify what you mean by "3 years to plan". Does that mean I'll not be able to move abroad? Basically I want to anywhere away from my father.Is there any yog for job any soon?