Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Re: Sports astrology

Just a reminder of the rules here on Astrology Weekly....

All posts in the sports Astrology forum require some astrological prediction or speaking of methods. Members that do not adhere to the rules are subject to be banned without notice.

Jibreil

Banned

Date: 09/09/2013=6

Trescothic birth number= 5
Reeds birth number =7

So both r equally close to the date.

No offence mean't to you or your method but I can assure you that your' completely off the chart here. I hope ROCK or SRVN can assist you in this matter,

Jibreil

Banned

Sir, can u plss submit ur method abot this game?

How would my method mediate with your numerology. Kindly wait for the right people to reply and guide you. Please refrain from asking the same question again or else you will be banned.

Jibreil

Banned

How could u say that. Do u have any method?

He has proven himself and his method here using Horary. This board doesn't entertain people asking for predictions unless you wish to practice/perfect the one your already know. Hence you're required to share your method/analysis for your prediction.

bluetooth

YB40 2nd Semi Notts Vs Somerset
Nottingham, UK 16:10 Local time.

Somerset to show some power till 17:40
Then Nottinghamshire Starting to dominate till end of the game and win this.

During last hour of play around 21:15 PM, there are 6 planets in 6th bhava which is disaster for away team. at 21:30 Lagna changes to Ta and I am expecting this passage of game to be most dangerous for them as Moon's sub lord Venus owning 6th as well as placed in 6th also.

Conclusion : Notts to win this game after some loose performance in initial stage.

Jibreil

Banned

During last hour of play around 21:15 PM, there are 6 planets in 6th bhava which is disaster for away team. at 21:30 Lagna changes to Ta and I am expecting this passage of game to be most dangerous for them as Moon's sub lord Venus owning 6th as well as placed in 6th also.

Conclusion : Notts to win this game after some loose performance in initial stage.

Seeing the most powerful and rarest of the chart seen in my career of Mundane Astrology

- Moon on 10th cusp
- Moon immediate conjunction L1
- L1 conjunction North Node

Weather is expected around the start of the match - let's hope the match starts on time and weather clears before.

US Open Men's Final - Nadal vs Novak - 9 Sept 2013

Regardless of whether the match begins at 4:45 or 4:50 NY time. Rafa Nadal wins this as L1 conjunction North Node.

Last edited:

ARIETUS

Any can predict Sports like Formula 1 etc. ?

I never got an opportunity to use and verify if "tarot cards" work or not, but I have met a Chennai based senior astrologer who claimed to enjoy enormous success using tarot cards to predict all kinds of races (formula one, horse race, hounds etc..). :surprised:

ARIETUS

Re: Hamp vs Glam, Eng vs Aus

I will be on road, today and tomorrow.

Quick look at event charts of both games, and assuming weather permits game commencement and finish on time.

1) Hamp Vs Glam YB40 semis1, Most likely Glam to bat first and win this game.

2) Eng vs Aus 2nd Odi, there is lot of up and down in this game, at some point of game, both teams get a grip on this game. Marginal advantage England to win in the end.

Good luck to all.

Got home today and reviewed Eng vs Aus 2nd Odi,
1) Aussies are dominating over England when moon transits in Mars constellations, this happened in 1st T20 as well, and again in this Odi. Australia Natal mars placed in 12th house, is a bad indication for them, and in transit not any better than england. If anyone has already noticed this and found any reason behind it please let me know.

2) Team batting second are supposed to implode and that is what happened yesterday, would have updated this point after toss, If I had been at my home watching toss.

ARIETUS

Re: Hamp vs Glam, Eng vs Aus

Yorkshire Bank 40, 1st Semi-Final: Hampshire v Glamorgan at Southampton, Sep 7, 2013 | Match scheduled to begin at 12:45 local time (11:45 GMT)

Hampshire are strong favorites for this game.

Moon square L10 at 6.05 & Moon square APOF at 6.28 which are Moons final aspect declares Glamorgan as the victors for this game.

Nice work.

Its been a while to see such crystal clear and simple indicator to predict upset in this game.

ARIETUS

6 planets in one bhava? I see Mo Ra Sa Ve in Libra.

My finding for this game:
1) Mo Ra absolute conj during game, Ke direct opposition influence on Mo, Mo Sa Ra Ve in Li, this is a rare game indeed. I infer this is an upset for game favorites and further home team Nottingham.

2) I do not have team charts for Nottingham, however, transit moon in Ra constellation swati, produces very inconsistent results for somerset.

3) I see batting teams struggling all the way in this game and team batting first defending a low or moderate total, and there are some chances of a thrilling end to this game.

I infer, Somerset to bat first, struggle a lot and defend well and win this close game.

ARIETUS

6 planets in one bhava? I see Mo Ra Sa Ve in Libra.

My finding for this game:
1) Mo Ra absolute conj during game, Ke direct opposition influence on Mo, Mo Sa Ra Ve in Li, this is a rare game indeed. I infer this is an upset for game favorites and further home team Nottingham.

2) I do not have team charts for Nottingham, however, transit moon in Ra constellation swati, produces very inconsistent results for somerset.

3) I see batting teams struggling all the way in this game and team batting first defending a low or moderate total, and there are some chances of a thrilling end to this game.

I infer, Somerset to bat first, struggle a lot and defend well and win this close game.

Match start delayed (Start delayed due to wet outfield)
Great work Jibreil.

Have to work on event chart based on new start time, I will post my updates.

Jibreil

Banned

Match starting at 5pm

Somerset can win the game. AOL7 inside 4th house strengthening its own team
Pluto opposition dispositor of Fortuna

Not seeing any other major aspects. So the result from me is unsure.

Last edited:

ARIETUS

Match starting at 5pm

Somerset can win the game. AOL7 inside 4th house strengthening its own team
Pluto opposition dispositor of Fortuna

Not seeing any other major aspects. So the result from me is unsure.

35 overs game
approx hours of play:
17:00 - 19:20 / 19:45 - 22:05

More rain appears on radar, if match goes on as per hours of play I mentioned above, Somerset may win in a close game.

ARIETUS

US Open Mens singles finals

US OPEN, Monday, September 9 2013
Arthur Ashe Stadium,5:00 pm
Novak Djokovic (SRB) [1]
vs.
Rafael Nadal (ESP) [2]

Mo Ra Sa conj in event chart, Moon separating from Ra. If we notice natal birth charts of Nadal and Djokovic, we find Mo Ra conj for both. :smile:

Based on my observation in past games, transit moon in rahu constellation is favorable to Rafael Nadal and at the same time unfavorable to Djokovic. Based on this, Rafael Nadal will be the winner.

ARIETUS

Re: US Open Mens singles finals

US OPEN, Monday, September 9 2013
Arthur Ashe Stadium,5:00 pm
Novak Djokovic (SRB) [1]
vs.
Rafael Nadal (ESP) [2]

Mo Ra Sa conj in event chart, Moon separating from Ra. If we notice natal birth charts of Nadal and Djokovic, we find Mo Ra conj for both. :smile:

Based on my observation in past games, transit moon in rahu constellation is favorable to Rafael Nadal and at the same time unfavorable to Djokovic. Based on this, Rafael Nadal will be the winner.

Based on this game's result, we can make a note if afflicted moon produces upset for favorite based on seedings, instead of market odds. Djokovic is top seeded, and he must loose this game based on transit moon affliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.