Asking about my job

desigirl

Namaste,

I am currently applying for new jobs as I am unhappy and bored with my current job situation. I would appreciate some guidance on my career prospects in the present and near future.

Date of Birth: July 17th, 1975
Place - Mumbai, India
Time : 1:02pm

Thank you in advance.

creativei

Namaste,

I am currently applying for new jobs as I am unhappy and bored with my current job situation. I would appreciate some guidance on my career prospects in the present and near future.

Date of Birth: July 17th, 1975
Place - Mumbai, India
Time : 1:02pm

Thank you in advance.

Indeed job change is sure! It happens before June 2022. Whenever sat rahu sub period operate you see changes in job. Kids will bring luck infact only after kids born you rise up in life. Except happiness from co born and father you get all. There will be some debts but it will be cleared. Overall life is good n satisfying..you suddenly rise up in career financial growth will be slow n steady but it will be strong. You enjoy medium level of raja yoga. Even you can go for bussiness...

Its very rare to see maandi in 11th indicates previous good deeds so soul is entitled for enjoyments. Venus dasa will mark your legacy...

desigirl

I just realized that your prediction for my job promotion was very accurate last year. I did get an increase in salary. I posted the issue last year when I was negotiating with management.

Thank you again.