Where is my 14kt Gold crab pin?

leomoon

I've searched everywhere I can think of for months now, and still cannot find it.
Can you help?

I'd think the 2nd house ruler is the crab pin (or is it Venus for jewelry)
and the Moon secondary? :sad:

I found an article from Alphee who speaks of using the "local space" chart as the locator too, but I'm lost in space with the compass directions within my house

can fish throw up

leomoon

Here is the directions that Alphee gave a woman client to find her lost keys - using a Local Space chart and she then used a compass on her cell phone to guide her:

https://alphee.com/pdf/lostkeys.pdf...rKY3CsDz_nVQK_-3aVShFXKo4Ci4v2e-dHJXUhUqlm0GY

HERE: IS THE LOCAL SPACE CHART for lost Gold pin: (it's quite small, but lovely) a push pin with a back holder (not a stick pin) It was once my father's.

I don't know if anyone has worked with this idea here? It is used for finding items and even people.

fensi88

I've searched everywhere I can think of for months now, and still cannot find it.
Can you help?

I'd think the 2nd house ruler is the crab pin (or is it Venus for jewelry)
and the Moon secondary? :sad:

I found an article from Alphee who speaks of using the "local space" chart as the locator too, but I'm lost in space with the compass directions within my house

can fish throw up

Ruler, Sun, is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.
Look for it in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour:gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Ar, so, it can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
Also look at hallway, study, dining room, or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: red, black, purple

leomoon

My best guess is that I would have put it on a collar of some piece of clothing - perhaps a jacket, or ? I've checked them multiple times. That includes a 3rd (coat closet I've checked) which is not in the south-western part.

South western b/r: I'll be checking the 2 bedroom closets again. One is a large closet (which I have checked many times, the various items hanging there)
and the other a smaller closet

And I'll even check my bookcase, although its right here with my computer (no other ones) , and I don't see it at all. There are only books and a big world globe on it, and it's in the far southeast part of the house near the garage whereas, the bedroom is the far southwestern portion of the house. Its only a 1800sq ft house. plus garage.

I checked the small safe we have in the garage.....not there either. Under my bed in a box I inherited from my mom (not there).....I'm running out of places to look, yet I know it didn't leave the house on purpose.

I had to have stuck it on a piece of clothing (on purpose)

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I was thinking SW. The Sun is there, ruler of the second, of your stuff, and gold from Leo, but in the ninth, with you moon, in the fifth aspecting, but square.

I have broaches on a lot of stuff too. It well could be, but 9th house, legal papers, books, in Pisces water, but that’s not great for books, but it is a gold crab.

Upside is, I am really bad at this!

🙂🙂🙂

Opal

Premium Member
It is beautiful!!! Thanks, and good luck!

This isn’t astrological, do you stick pins on lampshades or? I have one lampshade that I stick things on.

Last edited:

leomoon

It is beautiful!!! Thanks, and good luck!

This isn’t astrological, do you stick pins on lampshades or? I have one lampshade that I stick things on.

Never did the lampshade thingy.:wink: And apparently, my memory bank is slowly deteriorating because now I seldom recall where I put things, especially jewelry. :sad:

I really liked this one, because it was my father's and everything else he had is now gone. Such a tiny pleasure it gave just knowing this as I'm a very sentimental "type" with cancer the crab rising.

I hope it will show up one day, but like Goca said, it is as though "impossible to find"...:sad:

knowledge

Hi,

"A heart touching piece" of memory :love:

Let me try,

Direction: North by west or north.

Your treasure is ruled by Sun which sits next to Jupiter in Pisces in the 9th house and it connects to the Moon (you) in 1 unit ( you will find it by yourself in a month)

Pisces indicate places near water: bathrooms, kitchens, moist places in the room or north.

9th house could mean A place where you worship (maybe near a place where you do your prayer) or your grandchildren??

Also "next to the Jup" mean something valuable is also next to this piece, maybe a money purse, bank-related things, or a piggy bank sort.

please look at places near,

Studies, closets, storage areas, drawers, barns, dairy houses, places where corn or crops are processed & stored. The upper rooms in houses, chambers, little houses, or closets.

part of the area must have this feature: a Near muddy or stagnant water nearby, gutters, sinks, the kitchen & bathroom, compost heaps..even it can be a dark or secret place.

This should be at an elevated level, on some shelf, near something dirty or hidden.

why don't you check your kitchen near the bin up at an elevated level around the shelf where you have kept a corn pot or pack along with some monies??

leomoon

Thank you knowledge, I appreciate the help.

I think you are describing for me, a closet perhaps in my bedroom.
I have only one on the north side of the room, facing northeast.

The house is rather small. 1800 square feet - more like a big condo is how it is set up. No farm or storage or food places other then a kitchen. I'd never have put it in a kitchen cabinet anyway, I am very short, under 5 feet tall now, and cannot reach them, (my husband gets things down from the higher cabinet shelves, but like I said, it has to be in a closet somwhere is what I am thinking.

Or perhaps a drawer, but my only bureau of drawers is one facing west and one facing south.

I won't give up, and always keep in in my thoughts, as it was from my father's estate and the only thing I kept after he died.

Thanks again!
Deb

knowledge

it has to be in a closet somwhere is what I am thinking.

Or perhaps a drawer, but my only bureau of drawers is one facing west and
Deb

HI Leo moon,

it should be in the west direction or north by west, a shelf like with doors, a cabinet.

it is definitely not on the floor level.

how abt your grandchildren? maybe you missed it there at their home and they could have placed it in their kitchen cabinet by the west or north west.

leomoon

HI Leo moon,

it should be in the west direction or north by west, a shelf like with doors, a cabinet.

it is definitely not on the floor level.

how abt your grandchildren? maybe you missed it there at their home and they could have placed it in their kitchen cabinet by the west or north west.

No grandchildren have been here since it was lost. Actually, they are all grown up now, so we don't see little ones any longer, just the two of us old people here.

I had my husband do a photo shot of my bedroom and closet off the bathroom where the plumbing is. In the actual bedroom you will see a 2nd closet. I should have opened it for the photo.....
It's stuffed with clothes, (actually both closets are rather full...
As a Capricorn I tend to hold on to older clothes thinking, they'll return in fashion, lol if I wait long enough, so I don't buy much anymore at nt age, :pouty: My biggest hangup is shoes.(flats) or loafers.

I meant to take a photo of the "inside of the closets" which might help too.
If it's important to see,I'll post them tomorrow - maybe it would help too.

leomoon

In the 1st photo on the top, is the rear door in my bedroom which faces NORTH. To the right of the door is my Closet which actually faces North East?

The 2nd closet is close to the bathroom, off the toilet area which is (bathroom is South windowed) therefore, closet is South -East.

I take heart :love: that thus far NO ONE felt it was lost forever!!! I didn't think so either, I think it's in the house somewhere.

The cedar chest in the bedroom, with shoes on top & a small clock - is actually stuffed with old old children's things that I saved from when my kids were babies. But I never opened it. Not in many many years. (a decade or more) ...since my youngest daughter died and I took out her baby crocheted jacket and sweater and loaned it out to a young person who returned it later. It wouldn't be in that.

Last edited:

knowledge

I hope and wish that I can help you in some way.

the sun is in the 9th house with Jupiter also near the mc which is north and partly west? pisces also means South-South-West

9th house rules, spiritual stuff, sister/brother-in-law or grandchildren or even overseas.

Pisces means watery or damp places.

the 4th house falls ove virgo,libra and scorp which i interpret as drawer, chambers or closet like, stagnant water, gutters, sinks or dark place.

the missing object should within the 9th house-related area or person.

why don't you check with your grandchildren or your in-laws if you might have lost it when you visited them?

between, did you check the draw like which is opposite your bed, i.e almost near the entrance of the bathroom, that is the south-west.

the lost item partly falls within Aquarius which may indicate elevated or electic related stuff.

leomoon

the missing object should within the 9th house-related area or person.

why don't you check with your grandchildren or your in-laws if you might have lost it when you visited them?

between, did you check the draw like which is opposite your bed, i.e almost near the entrance of the bathroom, that is the south-west.

the lost item partly falls within Aquarius which may indicate elevated or electic related stuff.

I'll double check the drawers again on the western side of the b/r. As for grandchildren and visitors? I don't have them anymore so it's a moot point. We do not visit nor do they visit here in long before I last saw or wore my pin, since they were once children. Thats a long time ago., so that wouldn't be. Its been literally that long ago and I've worn my pin since.

It either is gone forever, OR inside that bedroom or the 2 closets it seems to me. Although I also have a coat closet which is located at the opposite end of the house off the kitchen area. I checked all the coats a few times however. :sad:

knowledge

oops! we made a mistake here we have been looking at the wrong house and signs and planets!!!:lol:

I just realized this, isn't this your's father's pin you had. then it should be L5 not L2 then the crab pin's ruler is Mars.

The mars is in 7th house over cap and aqua.
The direction will be south by west or west...plus...partly north!

it should be in Dark or old places or stuff, or stinking, desolate places - near boundaries also look for uneven places, High places, the attic, roof, and upper part of rooms.

your L2 applying to your dad's L2 in -2units maybe you may get to find it in 2 months from the time you have cast the chart.

The mars is in 7th house also check if there are any of our partner's belongings as by the west. 7th house also means bedroom.

leomoon

oops! we made a mistake here we have been looking at the wrong house and signs and planets!!!:lol:

I just realized this, isn't this your's father's pin you had. then it should be L5 not L2 then the crab pin's ruler is Mars.

The mars is in 7th house over cap and aqua.
The direction will be south by west or west...plus...partly north!

it should be in Dark or old places or stuff, or stinking, desolate places - near boundaries also look for uneven places, High places, the attic, roof, and upper part of rooms.

your L2 applying to your dad's L2 in -2units maybe you may get to find it in 2 months from the time you have cast the chart.

The mars is in 7th house also check if there are any of our partner's belongings as by the west. 7th house also means bedroom.

Thanks again for sure!

We have no attic nor higher places other then in the closets, (shelves) which only have excess meds, cremes, etc in my b/r closets. The house
is a one story home.

BUT it does till sound like my b/r close, (via direction)

I have no partner's belongings in my bedroom, it's strictly my own which we do not share the same space. (he has his own) :kissing: which serves two Cardinal signs quite well. I like to watch TV at night he doesn't have TV in his room., etc.

Why would the fact it was my father's pin, be the L5th?

I'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as I locate it and hopeful now that with these tips I will eventually find it. :)

knowledge

remember! the 4th house description remains the same virgo,libra and scorp which I interpret as drawer, chambers or closet-like, stagnant water, gutters, sinks, or dark place.

I sense the little cupboard like below the window when I first saw it in the pic. but later thought it could be a shoe rack.

if this is a draw or chest that contains old things, and the slippers I see them as Scorpio "dirt sticking to it", Libra as window??? Libra is a western, moveable, tropical, airy, masculine, humane sign.

knowledge

Why would the fact it was my father's pin, be the L5th?

Just as I mentioned earlier, This is your father's Crab pin. so it is his belonging. Your father is your L4 and his 2nd is your 5th :D

also do check the western part of your partner's room and I mentioned the higher part of the room is because the 7th falls partly over aqua. it could also mean something ruled by aqua for example electric instruments or historical maps or images too.