Should I just find a new tech? What should I do to fix this? Pls helpT_T

Ikarishin12

Earlier I went to a tech to have my old iphone's camera fixed because it has been broken for a long time. He said the camera needs to be replaced. I thought it would be quick but he tinkered with it for a long time and then told me the one he has is incompatible so we need to order a new one. I made a downpayment. Discovered there's a dark ink-like thing at the corner of my phone. He said he didn't see it before. Basically he's saying it's not his fault. Anyway I just said to myself okay, it might be gone soon. Then I went home and now my phone has restarted 3x. I think he just made a new problem. Should I just go back get my money and take it to a new tech? I had another tech in mind(that I considered earlier but chose my current tech coz he offered a lower price) but not sure if he can fix it either.

Now that I think about it maybe I should just go travel to a mall on a nearby city to have it fixed? I think the techs are better there? I'm willing to do that just to have this fixed coz I do not have a job rn and I can't afford a new phone rn. Where do I look for this in the chart?

This is probably very wrong interpretation I'm sorry I'm a newbie and just distraught right now and regretful:

Current tech is 7L mercury conj mars in scorpio in the 8H, also combust the sun(hidden or weakened), huhu, in applying square with 1L Jupiter(me). Which house should I check for the new tech? is it the 1H (7th from 7th)? If yes then it would be Jup too in Aqua but it is in the 12H. T_T

What should I do? Where do I look for it in the chart so I can learn how to do this type of horary in the future?

https://imgur.com/a/miV1qe8

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

Current tech said I can’t get the downpayment back anymore since he has ordered the part(camera) so I’m stuck with him. I just hope he’s able to fix my issue and not add more problems.

Almohsin

Current tech said I can’t get the downpayment back anymore since he has ordered the part(camera) so I’m stuck with him. I just hope he’s able to fix my issue and not add more problems.

If he asks you for a down payment, this means that he will not return it .

You can do nothing now
You have to wait, if your phone is fixed well, give him the rest of the money, otherwise don't give him anything.
Calm down now and wait.

Last edited: