Water vs Fire charts in relationships

athair

Hi; fire seems to be the main element within my chart (according to a diagram of a webpage); two of my closest has water charts; does that suppose to explain something regarding those relationshops (for instance: from time to time it seems like there is an emotional issues, which from my point of view would became an over-emotional issue coming through them...).

Is this a rather standard issue (that of the interaction between charts' elements)?

Greetings; thanks in advance.

comdoc

Yes, those interactions between chart elements is a rather standard feature or issue. Water will naturally tone down or limit your Fire. Emotionally those Water persons in excess could create steam and unpleasant pressure, threatening to put out your Fire -- or their Water in moderation could simply keep your Fire from burning out of control.

I'm also predominantly Fire (6 of 10 planets). Yet I'm powerfully attracted to Taurus Earth. My former fiance is a Taurus. My intuitive guidance has suggested a partner with 3 Earth placements would be a good match. My prime candidate born 5/19/87 has Taurus Sun and Venus, and Capricorn Neptune. Our synastry together is very strong.

Hi; fire seems to be the main element within my chart (according to a diagram of a webpage); two of my closest has water charts; does that suppose to explain something regarding those relationshops (for instance: from time to time it seems like there is an emotional issues, which from my point of view would became an over-emotional issue coming through them...).

Is this a rather standard issue (that of the interaction between charts' elements)?

Greetings; thanks in advance.

waybread

It's hard to say without two actual charts to consult. Most people have a predominant element, but also planets in other elements. Synastry goes by degrees, not by entire signs.

athair

Yes, those interactions between chart elements is a rather standard feature or issue. Water will naturally tone down or limit your Fire. Emotionally those Water persons in excess could create steam and unpleasant pressure, threatening to put out your Fire -- or their Water in moderation could simply keep your Fire from burning out of control.

I'm also predominantly Fire (6 of 10 planets). Yet I'm powerfully attracted to Taurus Earth. My former fiance is a Taurus. My intuitive guidance has suggested a partner with 3 Earth placements would be a good match. My prime candidate born 5/19/87 has Taurus Sun and Venus, and Capricorn Neptune. Our synastry together is very strong.

Thanks! I have my Jupiter singleton planet in Taurus 26 ans Vertex in Taurus 13 ;-) greetings

IleneK

Premium Member
It's hard to say without two actual charts to consult. Most people have a predominant element, but also planets in other elements. Synastry goes by degrees, not by entire signs.

Hi, waybread,
I would respectfully have to offer in my experience the broader view that synastry goes by both sign and then more particularly by degree.
If there is a Sun Moon trine between the two parties, it is significant and matters favorably, even if the two bodies do not aspect by degree.