Chart Synthesis Question

dominique

:sagittariusimg:
My question is how do you interpret the aspects and houses together.

For example How do I interpret these aspects and bring them together?

Lets say a person (male) has

• Venus in Aries in the 12th house Ruler Mars (in taurus) in the 1st house
  • Trine Uranus in Sagittarius in the 8th house Ruler Jupiter (in Aquarius) 10th house
  • Sextile Moon in Gemini in the 2nd house Ruler Mercury (in Aries) in the 12th house
  • Conjunct Mercury in Aries in the 12th house Ruler Mars (in taurus) in the 1st house

FYI Houses are as follows:
  1. Taurus
  2. Gemini
  3. Cancer
  4. Cancer
  5. Leo
  6. Virgo
  7. Scorpio
  8. Sagittarius
  9. Capricorn
  10. Capricorn
  11. Aquarius
  12. Pisces

Okay so I would interpret all that individually first.

Venus is in Aries impulsive, likes a challenge, me first attitude

Venus in the 12th house is very romantic, gets so wrapped up in relationships that sometimes wants and needs can become confused with partner’s wants and needs. Very compassionate, easily hurt, afraid to express feelings openly, willing to sacrifice within relationships, relationships are private and secret

Uranus in Sagittarius is intuitive, generous, open-hearted, progressive, optimistic, spiritually inclined, open to trying new things, may clash with those who hold traditional scientific or religious views.

Uranus in the 8th house is open to change, constantly reinventing himself in financial matters and intimacy, emotions could possibly be out of control.

Moon in Gemini needs communication, witty, restless, always on the go

Moon in the 2nd house possessive, needs financial security, views partners as possessions

Mercury in Aries direct and candid, and may come across as crude. At times, they can come across as downright aggressive, but that usually happens when they encounter opposition to their opinions and ideas

Mercury in the 12th house has a perceptive, intuitive and subtle mind with an interest in the metaphysical world, absorbs knowledge intuitively and understands more than they wish to divulge. Secretive and have
the ability to understand the deeper meanings of tones of voice and
hand gestures.

Venus trine Uranus needs freedom, and independence within relationships.

Venus sextile Moon his wants (challenges, action, competition) is in harmony with is needs (communication, socializing, movement). He is sensitive to his and others emotions and can easily understand them.

Venus Conjunct Mercury can easily communicate wants and is very good with words.

Okay so that's all I have so far. My confusion lies in how to bring it all together.

Is this correct?

This person would want a relationship that is challenging, exciting and passionate, but also needs privacy, loves unconditionally and is very compassionate. But needs freedom within the relationship in regards to religious, sexual, and financial matters. He knows what he wants and needs and can easily communicate this to others. He loves talking, very sociable and is very good with words. He can be possessive, shy, and security is very important to him.

How am I doing so far?
Is this the correct way of bringing the chart together?
I am trying to learn how to read charts and any information would be greatly appreciated, whether it's a link to a site that can explain this for me, or from your own experience, it would really help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My question is how do you interpret the aspects and houses together.

For example How do I interpret these aspects and bring them together?....

....Is this the correct way of bringing the chart together?
I am trying to learn how to read charts and any information would be greatly appreciated, whether it's a link to a site that can explain this for me, or from your own experience, it would really help me a lot. Thanks in advance.
Some helpful information on ASPECT MEANINGS IN A BIRTH CHART viewable at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusaspects.html :smile: