Saturn Return: Is my love life doomed? Saturn in Scorpio 7th House

dominique

Saturn Return:

Is my love life doomed? Saturn in Scorpio 7th House natal. Returning to 8th house? How does this affect me? How do I make the connection between the planets that are aspecting saturn and get a better understanding of how this Saturn return will affect me on a more personal level. Any suggestions, tips, hints, anything please feel free to explain, because I am trying to learn how to read my chart, but I can't bring all the aspects together and read them as a whole. How is this done? Can someone give me an example with just a few aspects. I know if I see an example I will have a good idea of how its done.

Last edited:

dominique

Natally I have Saturn in Scorpio the 7th house. I have never had a Satrun return chart done, but I looked on Cafe Astrology and they said people who have Aries ascendants will have Saturn transiting their 8th house. I don't know what all this means for me though on a personal level. If you have any information or can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Attachments

• Natal wheel.jpg
    Natal wheel.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 28
M

may28gemini

Well, I'll start off by saying that I go by whole signs system and don't give credence to Placidus.

To me, your Scorpio Saturn is in the 8th house. That being said, Saturn in 7th or 8th are both not that "nice" but it's NOT the end of the world and it certainly doesn't destroy any chance of you finding or experiencing love. Saturn in the 8th is a huge (karmic) responsibility towards others that you have a more intimate relationship with. 8th house is the house of "inheritance" which may not necessarily mean money or property passed onto you (although it could), it does generally mean that there's unfinished karmic business linked to others.

I would suggest you Google Saturn 8th house and see what sort of information you can dig up on and get a general perspective. Take everything with a grain of salt as it is the internet and anyone can write up anything. Happy digging.

dominique

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I'm suprised you say my saturn is in the 8th house, because I feel like it's in the 7th because its so hard for me to open up to people. But I will look to see what it says about 8th house saturn. Thanks again for your help :)

M

may28gemini

To me, you have Libra stellium in the 7th house that consists of Mars, Moon, Venus. Having Mars in the 7th can give the native a sort of... combative reaction to personal relationships. Having Moon and Venus in there means that you do love relationships and strive to be in something long term and a bit of a romantic. The thing is, Moon in 7th is a lot of going back and forth/oscillating between relationships. Having the Moon and Mars in 7th doesn't make having personal relationships others easy and as much as you would so very want to open to others, the Mars put you on guard.

If you want to see your chart in whole signs, you'd have to change the house system to "whole signs." I always go with whole signs because 1. the Ancients used whole signs system 2. it makes complete sense to me that 1 sign occupies 1 house. I just find it completely confusing and unsettling that 1 house can have 2 or 3 signs in it with the way Placidus is set up.

Look up Moon, Mars, and Venus in the 7th house. I think you'd get a great perspective of how you operate in the context of personal relationships if you read up on that.

Hopefully I've been somewhat helpful. Happy reading.