Please read my chart, thank you!!

Cary2

Banned
Just messaged you those,
Thank you so much!!

Disclaimer: I assume the birth data is accurate. If it is not very accurate, there will be some errors in this report, but other areas may still be accurate.

Because you were born with Saturn on the Midheaven, it is an important and central factor, so I go there first. Saturn also trines Sun and Venus. You are a very serious person, and you want your love life to be stable and firm. You expect to stay married for a long, long time. You might accept an older partner if you feel it is a quality match. You are also a bit inhibited because Saturn is on your Mc. You have tendency to carry burdens. You may be self-critical too much, or you may be over-confident too much, and others are not convinced by your confidence.

It is very difficult to do what you ask. To predict your marriage and describe your future mate. I can apply some methods that might yield results if we are lucky, and I will do that, but if it is not helpful, it is only because it is difficult to do what you ask.

A couple of years ago, there was a relationship, or a promising person that you considered for a mate, but he was odd and erratic. The relationship was ended suddenly.

In four years another potential partner will come near. He will seem powerful and brooding. There may be a fascination about him, but he will be domineering.

Actually right now is a good time to find a mate. Solar Arc Sun/Moon midpoint has fallen on your Jupiter. He may be religious or expansive and open. If the opportunity arises, he seems to be a good match. He may be interested in growth, and he may cause you to think about growth.

If I can't see more opportunities soon, it is only due to my limitations. It does not indicate that there are no opportunities. The ones that I have mentioned seem real enough, but that does not mean that there are no others.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
You are very on point about everything you said - wow!!
You said to answer my questions you could try some methods - I'd be so grateful if you could do that. Do I need to answer any more questions??

Thank you so much for your time and effort - for reading my chart and explaining things to me!! And for the future efforts in interpreting it, too!!

Can you tell if I'll always financially struggle? If not how soon will things get better.

"Actually right now is a good time to find a mate" I don't know how and where - I don't know anyone that is into me that I'm into... I don't know where to meet him etc. So many questions but let's just stick for now with those I posted in my original message and try those methods you mentioned. That would be so INCREDIBLY helpful.

That is the best I can do with this, I'm sorry. Maybe another astrologer will help.

leomoon

Your natal chart as posted in the OP:

I'm not saying become a nun, but your chart looks vaguely familiar to me with someone else who once posted about finding love and cannot.

I think it boils down to the 21st degree of Jupiter in Scorpio 5th house of uncommitted love affairs. Seeing your 7th house cusp (7th is committed relationships , marriages, etc contractual agreements) by contrast with the 5th.

Your 7th ruled by Jupiter and we see Jupiter in the 5th is very critical in this degree of Scorpio, suggesting, "a definite loss"
I call it KARMA - and as hard as it is to accept (I have it myself in this house, which also rules our children), it truly is karmic degree.

Your Jupiter squares Mars suggesting you may be overly assertive and run people off (of the opposite sex)....

It may be wise to lay off (so to speak), men for awhile, and instead, get acquainted with solitary things which is not going to last forever. But once we say to ourselves, we can come to terms with our karma, things can turn around for you (hopefully), as fate then comes into play instead of WILL of the Scorpio (sign)

It might be a novel approach but it can work that way too.

The chart reminds me of this song....which was popular in the 80s
called "Looking for love in all the wrong places" :surprised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KCem_Za9TY