Using astrology, who will in the UEFA Euro 2020?

Scibeii

From Wikipedia:

"The 2020 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as UEFA Euro 2020 or simply Euro 2020, is scheduled to be the 16th UEFA European Championship, the quadrennial international men's football championship of Europe organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).

The tournament, to be held in 11 cities in 11 UEFA countries, was originally scheduled to take place from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The tournament was postponed by a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe, and rescheduled for 11 June to 11 July 2021. The competition was postponed in order to reduce pressure on the public services in affected countries and to allow time for the completion of domestic leagues that had been suspended. The tournament will still retain the name "UEFA Euro 2020".

UEFA President Michel Platini said the tournament is being hosted in several nations as a "romantic" one-off event to celebrate the 60th "birthday" of the European Championship competition. Having the largest capacity of any of the stadiums entered for the competition, Wembley Stadium in London is scheduled to host the semi-finals and final for the second time, having done so before at the 1996 tournament in the stadium's former incarnation. The Stadio Olimpico in Rome was chosen to host the opening game, involving Turkey and hosts Italy. Originally to be played at 13 venues, two hosts were later removed: Brussels in December 2017 due to delays with the building of the Eurostadium, and Dublin in April 2021 as there was no guarantee for spectators to attend. Spain also changed their host city from Bilbao to Seville to allow an audience at matches.

Portugal are the defending champions, having won the 2016 competition. The video assistant referee (VAR) system will make its debut at the European Championship in this tournament."

England and France are the current favourites, with Belgium after them, and Germany and Spain not far behind.

socrates

From Wikipedia:

"The 2020 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as UEFA Euro 2020 or simply Euro 2020, is scheduled to be the 16th UEFA European Championship, the quadrennial international men's football championship of Europe organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).

The tournament, to be held in 11 cities in 11 UEFA countries, was originally scheduled to take place from 12 June to 12 July 2020. The tournament was postponed by a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe, and rescheduled for 11 June to 11 July 2021. The competition was postponed in order to reduce pressure on the public services in affected countries and to allow time for the completion of domestic leagues that had been suspended. The tournament will still retain the name "UEFA Euro 2020".

UEFA President Michel Platini said the tournament is being hosted in several nations as a "romantic" one-off event to celebrate the 60th "birthday" of the European Championship competition. Having the largest capacity of any of the stadiums entered for the competition, Wembley Stadium in London is scheduled to host the semi-finals and final for the second time, having done so before at the 1996 tournament in the stadium's former incarnation. The Stadio Olimpico in Rome was chosen to host the opening game, involving Turkey and hosts Italy. Originally to be played at 13 venues, two hosts were later removed: Brussels in December 2017 due to delays with the building of the Eurostadium, and Dublin in April 2021 as there was no guarantee for spectators to attend. Spain also changed their host city from Bilbao to Seville to allow an audience at matches.

Portugal are the defending champions, having won the 2016 competition. The video assistant referee (VAR) system will make its debut at the European Championship in this tournament."

England and France are the current favourites, with Belgium after them, and Germany and Spain not far behind.
If the home team isnt favorite like in Hungary vs Portugal,which one is the Ascendant at the time of the match?
I recently predicted Villareal to win uefa cup and Braga the portuguese cup but as I say,things are tricky when home team isnt favorite

cometwolf

If the home team isnt favorite like in Hungary vs Portugal,which one is the Ascendant at the time of the match?
I recently predicted Villareal to win uefa cup and Braga the portuguese cup but as I say,things are tricky when home team isnt favorite
All 3 England group D games are at home (Wembley)
First game England is favorite vs Croatia

Scibeii

I wish I could answer your question, but I do not know.
Perhaps @fensi88 or @Torero could help.

If it helps, the following teams will be playing all of their group matches at home: Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Spain, Germany.

Russia will play 2 games at home, except for the one against Denmark.

Scotland will play 2 games at home, except for the one against England.

Hungary will play 2 games at home, except for the one against Germany.

Almost all of the teams playing the games at home could be considered favourites, except for Denmark VS Belgium, Scotland vs Croatia, and Hungary VS both Portugal and France.
I do not know if Germany can be considered favourites for their home matches in the group stage or not, as many seem to think that they are weaker than both Portugal and France, but Germany is still a team that should not be taken lightly.

With that being said, I suppose the favourites could change for the home matches, including the group stage.
For example, currently, England would be considered favourites to win in their first match against Croatia where they are the home team, but if they lose horribly to Croatia, and then Scotland comfortably beats the Czech Republic, then Scotland might be considered favourites to win against England, and so on.

karthik20

If any of you have authentic data on the dob info of captains n coaches, ill consult with my astro group n try get a thorough analysis of this. We mostly use eastern, a friend of mine correctly picked Argentina or france to win WC in 2018. Another picked eng or nz n the man of the series correctly in wc cricket in 2019 n recently Chelsea upsetting manc.
I think this eurocup is gonna have more surprises than others. I wouldnt be surprised if we hve a Eng vs NL final. Also what matches are going to be upset wins n who are going to be the dark horses?

blackbery

I'm betting on Portugal as the have Ronaldo.
I WANT England to win but they won't, they never do. They play too defensive and not offensive. They are ruled by Capricorn, too cautious.

Expect Aries Germany to be in the final, they are fierce competitors.

Jaja17

Premium Member
French captain is Hugo Lloris DoB is December 26,1986
French coach is Didier Deschamps DoB is October 15, 1968

Jibreil

Banned
Astrologically, England and Belgium are strong contenders to win this year's EURO 2020/21

Dark Horses are Czech and Netherlands

12/06/2021
*Wales vs Swiss*
Over 2.5 Goals
Wales win or Draw

blackbery

Netherlands won today so you are right. Great match. N was ahead 2-0 but then Ukraine scored 2 goals in 5 mins to even it.
OMG, it was a mail-biter until N scored another goal to win.

Netherlands 3
Ukraine 2

AMSTERDAM (AP) — Denzel Dumfries made up for an earlier mistake by heading in an 85th-minute winning goal Sunday, giving the Netherlands a 3-2 victory over Ukraine at the European Championship.

Astrologically, England and Belgium are strong contenders to win this year's EURO 2020/21

Dark Horses are Czech and Netherlands

blackbery

ESPN
@espn
Christian Eriksen collapsed during Denmark's Euro 2020 match against Finland and was administered urgent medical attention.

Players from both sides looked on with concern as medics administered CPR.

Denmark couldn't recover from one of their star players being taken out & lost their opening match.

Denmark 0
Finland 1

He had a cardiac arrest but is doing okay now, talking to his parents.

Going through Saturn transits. UGH!

Born: February 14, 1992 (age 29 years), Middelfart, Denmark

Kallinike

Saturn Return plus tr.Pluto over n. Mars, I hope he recovers well.

ESPN
@espn
Christian Eriksen collapsed during Denmark's Euro 2020 match against Finland and was administered urgent medical attention.

Players from both sides looked on with concern as medics administered CPR.

Denmark couldn't recover from one of their star players being taken out & lost their opening match.

Denmark 0
Finland 1

He had a cardiac arrest but is doing okay now, talking to his parents.

Going through Saturn transits. UGH!

Born: February 14, 1992 (age 29 years), Middelfart, Denmark

Kallinike

Greenstone Lobo uses only years of birth of the captains and in some cases the trainers as well. What is your method?

There are other's who study country charts and share the same opinion. Not my speciality though.

Portugal and France
Tonight both favs will face difficulty to win; loss or Draw

Scibeii

These are actually the predictions of Greenstone Lobo : )

Greenstone Lobo also said that France and Germany might have a chance. He discounted them based on the fact that Hugo Lloris won the 2018 FIFA World Cup as captain, and Manuel Neuer won the 2019-20 treble as captain, and so they "exhausted their karmic quota". He also added that their coaches also won other major tournaments.

But I do find that a bit hypocritical since Iker Casillas won 2 UEFA European Championships and 1 FIFA World Cup as captain, as well as a UEFA Champions League, and also both of Spain's managers at these times (Luis Aragones and Vicente del Bosque), had also won other trophies :unsure:

Kallinike

From what I understood Lobo generally meant, that the badge 86-87 is more or less over and now is time for badge early 90s to win the big tournaments. So his prediction is that a captain born in the early 90s will lift the cup.

I found Lobo by chance after his 2018 world cup prediction. His method is interesting as he avoids the whole horary/event chart drama.

Greenstone Lobo also said that France and Germany might have a chance. He discounted them based on the fact that Hugo Lloris won the 2018 FIFA World Cup as captain, and Manuel Neuer won the 2019-20 treble as captain, and so they "exhausted their karmic quota". He also added that their coaches also won other major tournaments.

But I do find that a bit hypocritical since Iker Casillas won 2 UEFA European Championships and 1 FIFA World Cup as captain, as well as a UEFA Champions League, and also both of Spain's managers at these times (Luis Aragones and Vicente del Bosque), had also won other trophies :unsure: