What is happening with her?

Senecar

My friend asked me for another reading. Because his step mother is not communicating anymore with them, he does not know what is happening with her.

They are involved in family inheritance dispute from his late father.

Querent is 1st house
His step mother 10th house
Inheritance = 8th? 4th or 5th?

Should derived houses be used for his step mother?

This is another type of reading which is new to me.
But with help / hint /ideas from other members, I think we can go far, and I can do more learning :)

The original thread "Will he get his inheritance?" is here;;
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114499

39517965734_fa61cc3a91_b.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

This is very similar to the chart you did before regarding him receiving any inheritance.

Stepmum and your friend are once again in aversion, so there's frustration between them and showing them not being in touch.

She's in her own house and sign, she's not bothered about anyone but herself.
Funny how moon/father and also pluto/inheritance are in the same house as her too.

And ruler of the 8th house/mars is void, unless you want to take the aspect to neptune into consideration, which i wouldn't see as anything good.

Last edited:

Senecar

Yes, I thought this chart is quite interesting.

I have never seen Moon sandwiched between Pluto and Saturn in same house.

Is his step mom 10th house Capricon, and the ruler is Saturn, so Saturn is in her own House = 10th house?

But Saturn is usually malefic, and when it is in the person's house, wouldn't it mean hardship and difficulties in life?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes stepmums saturn placed in her own house/sign with the inheritance(using pluto) shes not in contact because there is something regarding this she's trying to cover up, swindle.

Link the other thread to this thread, regarding when you asked about if he'll receive the inheritance, i want to compare the charts.

Pluto is definitely the inheritance in the same house as her, as mars by antiscion is directly on pluto.

Pluto keeps things hidden doesn't it.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes, it does.
Did she then hide the inheritance away already?

I don't know that much detail, but look what i mean her saturn is with inheritance/pluto/L8 mars antisica in the 10th house which is her own house/sign.

Also your friend is mars, mars antiscia on pluto/inheritance/hidden.

There's just something really fishy about her and this inheritance, esp as shes now cut contact.

Senecar

I don't know that much detail, but look what i mean her saturn is with inheritance/pluto/L8 mars antisica in the 10th house which is her own house/sign.

Also your friend is mars, mars antiscia on pluto/inheritance/hidden.

There's just something really fishy about her and this inheritance, esp as shes now cut contact.

yup, it seems quite intriguing case both in real life, and also reflected well in the charts :)

I am not familiar with antisca at all = what significance would it have and where is it? = 10th house MC ?

Anther thing I was wondering was, should his step mother's financial situation be derived house = 11th house? (2nd from 10th)

Her immediate environment = 12th house (3rd from 10th)

Final conclusion = 1st house (4th from 10th)

so on ?

And another thing I was curious was, what's the significance for the Querent's significator Mars in 8th house? 10 degree Sag.?
8th house is other people's money, inheritance and death etc?

Last edited:

Senecar

Did he receive any news from his lawyer yet ?

I think the lawyer told him that it would be best for them to come to agreements between the inheritees, but if not then they would be willing to take up the case for him to pursue for his legal share of the land and house.

Chrysalis

yup, it seems quite intriguing case both in real life, and also reflected well in the charts :)

I am not familiar with antisca at all = what significance would it have and where is it? = 10th house MC ?

Anther thing I was wondering was, should his step mother's financial situation be derived house = 11th house? (2nd from 10th)

Her immediate environment = 12th house (3rd from 10th)

Final conclusion = 1st house (4th from 10th)

so on ?

And another thing I was curious was, what's the significance for the Querent's significator Mars in 8th house? 10 degree Sag.?
8th house is other people's money, inheritance and death etc?

Step mothers money situation would still be saturn 2nd from 10th, when a signif is saturn to me its never good, it always means silence,withdrawal etc, antiscia is a shadows shadow point which (hidden)influences the planet it conjuncts, in this case L8 on pluto which makes perfect sense.

Final conclusion i don't think you should do radical 4th from 10th, i think it should be just 4th which would once again make it moon.

Senecar

Step mothers money situation would still be saturn 2nd from 10th, when a signif is saturn to me its never good, it always means silence,withdrawal etc, antiscia is a shadows shadow point which (hidden)influences the planet it conjuncts, in this case L8 on pluto which makes perfect sense.

Final conclusion i don't think you should do radical 4th from 10th, i think it should be just 4th which would once again make it moon.

What would the querent's ruler Mars be doing in 8th house ? Is it related to the querent or his step-mother?

Chrysalis

What would the querent's ruler Mars be doing in 8th house ? Is it related to the querent or his step-mother?

Well whats querent asking about ? Inheritance and the 8th is to do with inheritance, its placements like this that show you the charts radical.

Senecar

I feel domineering planet in this chart is Saturn placed in the MC, and 10th 11th house is Saturn influence strong, which seems telling she is having difficult times.

And her immediate environment 3rd house ruler Mercury in 12th house, she might be hiding or keeping very low profile = consistent with the real life situation told by the querent.

Last edited:

Senecar

My question now is, what / who is the Moon in 10th house?

Moon is usually 2nd significator in horary chart, but could it be also someone? Or something?

Planets Dignity Table tells me Moon in Capricorn is detriment in there.
And placed just very next to malefic Saturn, the Moon couldn't possibly be comfortable.

Last edited:

Sunrise

My friend asked me for another reading. Because his step mother is not communicating anymore with them, he does not know what is happening with her.

Querent is 1st house

Should derived houses be used for his step mother?

This is another type of reading which is new to me.
But with help / hint /ideas from other members, I think we can go far, and I can do more learning :)

The original thread "Will he get his inheritance?" is here;;
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114499

39517965734_fa61cc3a91_b.jpg

Querent is 1st house
Dear Senecar
it should be clear about what kind inheritance of thing we are talking about. To take the rithg significators
for example
If it concerns inheritance from the father's side then we look at the house that represents the father.
After we must see what kind of inheritance concern this. money, houses, land ???? We will have to work accordingly.
Example: if it concerns a inheritance from the father side, then we have the 4th house.
After we checking what kind inheritance is about. If its about money, then we will take the 2nd house from the 4th =5th.
If Inheritance concerns about land or house, then we will take the 4th housre derivative from the 4th house (fathers house).
It's not so simple.

Chrysalis

My question now is, what / who is the Moon in 10th house?

Moon is usually 2nd significator in horary chart, but could it be also someone? Or something?

Planets Dignity Table tells me Moon in Capricorn is detriment in there.
And placed just very next to malefic Saturn, the Moon couldn't possibly be comfortable.

Moon is telling the story of the chart, moons placed in 10th with stepmother saturn as this is what the charts all about. Moons not comfortable no, but neither is this situation.

Senecar

Dear Senecar
it should be clear about what kind inheritance of thing we are talking about. To take the rithg significators
for example
If it concerns inheritance from the father's side then we look at the house that represents the father.
After we must see what kind of inheritance concern this. money, houses, land ???? We will have to work accordingly.
Example: if it concerns a inheritance from the father side, then we have the 4th house.
After we checking what kind inheritance is about. If its about money, then we will take the 2nd house from the 4th =5th.
If Inheritance concerns about land or house, then we will take the 4th housre derivative from the 4th house (fathers house).
It's not so simple.

The inheritance is from late father. He left a land and house. (4th house = ruler Moon). If they are sold and made into cash, then it would be 5th house = ruler is Moon again? But it is also intercepted with 5th house Leo = ruler Sun?

Moon is in 10th house and Sun is in 12th.
Moon is detriment in 10th house, and Sun in 12th house doesn't seem happy either.

Senecar

Moon is telling the story of the chart, moons placed in 10th with stepmother saturn as this is what the charts all about. Moons not comfortable no, but neither is this situation.

This morning I heard that the querent met with other parties lawyers, but failed to reach any agreement.