Love life not happening, saturn ruling 7th house yuck!!

veronicabal

Maybe someone really versed can help me understand this better, I go for such long stretches between relationships. Not that I don't get attention cuz I do. Venus in Leo, but she is hidden in the 12th, so It hinders me from making a move even though my Leo sun is screaming hey, look at me, look at me, Leo's so vain. It doesn't help Leo is rising with all that Leo energy being dampened by a Virgo moon. Any thoughts? And yes, I have been married to a Pisces/Aries cusp man, that ended Don't understand my attraction to Pisces men. Could be because my dad was a Pisces. I even dated a guy who had the same bday as my dad. Uranus I guess in my 12th actually so close to my ascendant anything is liable to happen. :sad: Here's my chart. All replies are appreciated for your time and energy.

Attachments

• astro_22gw_01_veronica_b_mcpherson.50415.2555.jpg
    astro_22gw_01_veronica_b_mcpherson.50415.2555.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 38

veronicabal

Thanks for your reply. My birth time is as accurate as stated on my birth certificate, And I did want to make my name etc, incognito. Thanks, I will do that. Actually, I won't. I'm not hiding anything, nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. I can't remove the chart anyways so oh well for me. And here comes my Leo energy, I really am not looking to join others in their loneliness, you said I wasn't alone and I thank you sincerely for the understanding. I'm looking for clarification, not sympathy. There are a countless number of people who are in a lonely state. And my heart truly feels for them. I get loads of male attention, I'm a Leo duh, Lol! (I'm kidding with you) I just go these long intervals without a committed relationship outside of when I was married. Most men I meet want sex only. not happening with me. But, your kind for responding.

Last edited:

Horus

Maybe someone really versed can help me understand this better, I go for such long stretches between relationships. Not that I don't get attention cuz I do. Venus in Leo, but she is hidden in the 12th, so It hinders me from making a move even though my Leo sun is screaming hey, look at me, look at me, Leo's so vain. It doesn't help Leo is rising with all that Leo energy being dampened by a Virgo moon. Any thoughts? And yes, I have been married to a Pisces/Aries cusp man, that ended Don't understand my attraction to Pisces men. Could be because my dad was a Pisces. I even dated a guy who had the same bday as my dad. Uranus I guess in my 12th actually so close to my ascendant anything is liable to happen. :sad: Here's my chart. All replies are appreciated for your time and energy.

While people do often subconsciously look for the traits of their primary parent/guardian of the opposite sex in a partner (called the imago) Pisces is in your 7th and it's your approach to intimacy (8th) so the attraction to Pisces is natural on those counts. Chiron is in Pisces denoting an emotional wound related to sensitivity, empathy, or something else Piscean and it affects the partnership house. Did your ex have Pisces planets conjunct that? Sometimes we attract people who activate our wounds so we can deal with them, like pushing a deep sliver back up to the surface.

Indeed, Venus conjunct the ASC and Jupiter in the 5th doubtlessly brings you plenty of relationship prospects, but the stellium in the 12th suppresses some of the natural outgoing energy of your planets which tend toward (and you subconsciously need) a good deal of solitude. Regular meditation to manage all the psychic noise you pick up, as well as some kind of service/volunteer work, are ways to open your energy back up.

Uranus conjunct the ASC (and thus opposing the DSC) makes for a very individualistic, independent and freedom-loving person. The cusp of the 5th is Sagittarius and that's a pretty freewheeling, non-committal approach to courtship/romance. On some level you may just enjoy getting attention and considering the possibilities rather than getting tied down to one?

The reasons you have an Aquarius DSC as the main sign traits you are looking for in a partner (in addition to your Sun, Mars, and 7th rulers' signs) are 1) Aquarius is of the AIR element of which you have none, and can thus naturally complement your lack and can assist you to rise above or think through problems and gain a logical perspective on matters, and 2) because it is also a freedom-loving, individualistic sign who will in turn respect your freedom and give you the space you need.
Save

Last edited:

Horus

Oh and I forgot Saturn. When he rules the 7th (or affects the ruler through a hard aspect), you have to do what he asks in order to release the energies of the house(s) in which he resides and rules, as well as the energies of planets he has in his sway --notably your Mercury via its opposition, or he will (by default) delay or block things until you learn the lessons. He likes discipline, hard work, consistent effort, contracts/agreements and when it comes to relationships --commitment!

While it appears that you have Saturn in the 5th house, he may be pushing most of his energy into your 6th house because its so close to the next house cusp (planets tend to do that when positioned thus). You'll have to research these placements to determine which one applies to you more. If it's the 6th, then service work of some sort, or bringing structure and discipline to health works off your karma (Saturn being the lord of karma). If it's the 5th, he asks for structure and discipline with your creative efforts, working with children, etc. The 6th house correlates with Virgo, the 5th house with Leo, and possibly Saturn is affecting both in order to utilize your natural predisposition toward those subjects and areas of life through your Sun and Moon placements.

Last edited:

veronicabal

You are so on point with how this resonates with me. I enjoy "attention" 5th hse sag, but cringe at the thought of everyday realities of being a couple.Like everyday! Omg, can I handle the everyday? Well, probably I can now that I realize it's just not me in a relationship but 2. I'm working thru that. I get along so well with Aquarius and Pisces men. I do struggle with being a service to others(6TH HOUSE SATURN) because it makes me feel like a slave, trapped. I need freedom in a relationship and at work. That is why an office job would choke me. I need freedom of movement. I work in mental health so I do serve those who are dependent and needy(12th house stuff) Group homes, guess I'm playing out my 12th house placements. Thanks for the repsonse:smile: