help my friend

simone98

hi :) firstly i want to thank for answering my first question. this question is for my friend. she broke up with her ex boyfriend two months ago and today she found an old note from him and asked me to if he is thinking about her or remember her at all so we made this chart.. what do you think ? for me this chart is a bit negative though but didnt tell her until i am sure.. friend cop.jpg

Aria Venue

hi :) firstly i want to thank for answering my first question. this question is for my friend. she broke up with her ex boyfriend two months ago and today she found an old note from him and asked me to if he is thinking about her or remember her at all so we made this chart.. what do you think ? for me this chart is a bit negative though but didnt tell her until i am sure..View attachment 80029
hello simone
who asks here? is it you or is your friend? if you made the question then its a third party question and your friend is L11 while her ex is her turned L7.if your friend asked then she becomes L1, while her ex is L7

simone98

hello simone
who asks here? is it you or is your friend? if you made the question then its a third party question and your friend is L11 while her ex is her turned L7.if your friend asked then she becomes L1, while her ex is L7

She asked and made this chart in my account and i shared it here so its her question

Aria Venue

hello simone

your friend is L1=a strong dignified jupiter in his domicile+ moon also in Jupiter's domicile+ venus in pisces domicile and her exaltation

her ex l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.
i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes his ex he still thinks of her, though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and terms.
All in all her ex now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile.He's offended from her, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4=the end of the matter.This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation

Moreover his l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in jupiter's domicile from where l7 =mercury in his detriment.So his self esteem was suppressed in a way from her actions...and is dominated by her.

moon in a seperating aspect with sun also his turned L3 (communication)...and her radix L9 (the news we are waiting etc)...indicative of the letter she found.

I think all the above cover her question...if he still thinks of her....although seeing your friend as jupiter+venus+moon and considering her L5 also as venus... I can only think that she's not interested to him any more...but she still wants to boost perhaps her ego seeing that venus in her exaltation, while she receives his L5 from triplicity

simone98

hello simone

your friend is L1=a strong dignified jupiter in his domicile+ moon also in Jupiter's domicile+ venus in pisces domicile and her exaltation

her ex l7 is a mercury in his detriment and fall in Jupiter's domicile, retrograde about to turn direct...previously combust by his sun (while his sun in pisces domicile)+sun now in aries domicile an exalted sun.
i just gave you some hint of how he was feeling before his sun entered his exaltation.So yes his ex he still thinks of her, though now venus in sun's detriment in aries.his sun however receives also L1 jupiter form triplicity and terms.
All in all her ex now has started recovering from his wounds, feeling his male side exalted and ready to become direct...yet from pisces domicile.He's offended from her, in a way, seeing venus in his sun's detriment, though as a person L7 mercury still in venus exaltation and L1's domicile.His male ego in other words is exalted.Also his sun in mars domicile (his turned l5{sex, fun...etc} and L10 {job...etc}), while located in l10 or radix L4=the end of the matter.This mars also in his detriment in venus domicile and moon's exaltation

Moreover his l2 moon (besides his movable assets..also his self esteem) located in l1's house in jupiter's domicile from where l7 =mercury in his detriment.So his self esteem was suppressed in a way from her actions...and is dominated by her.

moon in a seperating aspect with sun also his turned L3 (communication)...and her radix L9 (the news we are waiting etc)...indicative of the letter she found.

I think all the above cover her question...if he still thinks of her....although seeing your friend as jupiter+venus+moon and considering her L5 also as venus... I can only think that she's not interested to him any more...but she still wants to boost perhaps her ego seeing that venus in her exaltation, while she receives his L5 from triplicity
She thanked you a lot and my friend still think about him very often and but dont know if they will be together again or not 😇 thanks for commenting!:)

Chrysalis

Yes sure he still remembers her and thinks about her.

Him/mercury is in her sign/pisces, also he can see her by sign, and he's in the natural ruled house of reminiscent cancer.

simone98

Yes sure he still remembers her and thinks about her.

Him/mercury is in her sign/pisces, also he can see her by sign, and he's in the natural ruled house of reminiscent cancer.
Interesting , even though i heard that 4th house represents endings in horary chart so what is the sun meaning of 4th house?

Chrysalis

Interesting , even though i heard that 4th house represents endings in horary chart so what is the sun meaning of 4th house?

Mercurys the thinking planet, not the sun. The question asked was if he was still thinking of her.

Sun being a secondary significator planet for a male, being conjunct the IC and ruling his 3rd, could be signifying the same thing.

simone98

Mercurys the thinking planet, not the sun. The question asked was if he was still thinking of her.

Sun being a secondary significator planet for a male, being conjunct the IC and ruling his 3rd, could be signifying the same thing.
Oh okay thanks for answering😇

LushBomb

Hi there, I thought Id try to give my perspective. Im a beginner but Ill try to help if I can :)

Quesited represented by Mercury/sq Jupiter and Moon: yes, he still thinks of her. He has hard feelings toward her though. Turned houses: His sun conjunct his MC quintile Pluto in 8th house
His ego (sun) is publicly (MC) transformed (Pluto) after the death (8h) of the relationship. I think its the end of the matter for him, he may have too much pride wrapped up in the way things were or ended to allow himself to go back to it. He views the querent as the negative impetus for his necessary transformation.

I believe this chart is also showing us that quesited's lack of communication or clarity of emotions may be distressing emotionally to the querent. (Jupiter conj Moon sq Mercury conj Neptune)

I think that the quesited has feelings of love/romance they are refusing to fully acknowledge. Pisces gives excellent energy to deceive ourselves, particularly when the truth forces the individual to confront a painful reality & therefore we actually want to deceive ourselves.
Seems like a situation where acknowledging feelings is too painful or creates a schism within oneself. He may believe that he can't still love her & love himself due to the way things transpired; perhaps he felt disrespected or degraded by her behavior toward him. Note that this isnt necessarily her fault, it could come from personal insecurities she may or may mot have been aware of.
When Venus eventually conjuncts Mercury I wonder if he will suddenly find himself missing her "out of the blue" as suddenly exalted Venus will be apparent to him. With Venus in Pisces however, he may not acknowledge he is missing her in particular- he may just decide he is lonesome and search for romantic flings to fix this. (Venus, 0°06')

Mercury sq ASC from 3rd house speaks of big time difficulty communicating with the querent; the energy to communicate is fully present but it doesnt flow or is blocked

Chiron in 3rd seems to back this entire narrative up. Deep wounding surrounding obscured/mysterious/secrets (Pisces) communications (3rd house)

Communication problems may have defined their previous relationship even, perhaps this is why they separated (not due to a lack of affection), and this may be what still keeps them apart now.

I think that if querent would want to communicate with quesited again, she would want to wait for Mercury to be able to "see" Venus. Otherwise she may get a taste of his newly-invigorated fiery and stubborn ego (his Sun conj Aries MC: Mars in Taurus)

Anyhow thats my take :)

Last edited:

simone98

Hi there, I thought Id try to give my perspective. Im a beginner but Ill try to help if I can :)

Quesited represented by Mercury/sq Jupiter and Moon: yes, he still thinks of her. He has hard feelings toward her though. Turned houses: His sun conjunct his MC quintile Pluto in 8th house
His ego (sun) is publicly (MC) transformed (Pluto) after the death (8h) of the relationship. I think its the end of the matter for him, he may have too much pride wrapped up in the way things were or ended to allow himself to go back to it. He views the querent as the negative impetus for his necessary transformation.

I believe this chart is also showing us that quesited's lack of communication or clarity of emotions may be distressing emotionally to the querent. (Jupiter conj Moon sq Mercury conj Neptune)

I think that the quesited has feelings of love/romance they are refusing to fully acknowledge. Pisces gives excellent energy to deceive ourselves, particularly when the truth forces the individual to confront a painful reality & therefore we actually want to deceive ourselves.
Seems like a situation where acknowledging feelings is too painful or creates a schism within oneself. He may believe that he can't still love her & love himself due to the way things transpired; perhaps he felt disrespected or degraded by her behavior toward him. Note that this isnt necessarily her fault, it could come from personal insecurities she may or may mot have been aware of.
When Venus eventually conjuncts Mercury I wonder if he will suddenly find himself missing her "out of the blue" as suddenly exalted Venus will be apparent to him. With Venus in Pisces however, he may not acknowledge he is missing her in particular- he may just decide he is lonesome and search for romantic flings to fix this. (Venus, 0°06')

Mercury sq ASC from 3rd house speaks of big time difficulty communicating with the querent; the energy to communicate is fully present but it doesnt flow or is blocked

Chiron in 3rd seems to back this entire narrative up. Deep wounding surrounding obscured/mysterious/secrets (Pisces) communications (3rd house)

Communication problems may have defined their previous relationship even, perhaps this is why they separated (not due to a lack of affection), and this may be what still keeps them apart now.

I think that if querent would want to communicate with quesited again, she would want to wait for Mercury to be able to "see" Venus. Otherwise she may get a taste of his newly-invigorated fiery and stubborn ego (his Sun conj Aries MC: Mars in Taurus)

Anyhow thats my take :)

oh thanks or helping i think your explanation seems pretty logical. According to her part he was the one who left her and yes i know that they had been lack of communication and it would make her too sad...