Pluto Square Pluto Transit 6TH House Am I Going to Die?

Jettabor

Hello everyone -

I hope you are enjoying the spring and in good health. I was wondering if you could take a look at my chart and give me a summary of the effects you think my transit of Pluto square Pluto will have before it ends February of 2020? Is this transit going to kill me, er, literally?

My natal Pluto is in the fourth house and since this transit began - I've uprooted and moved 2,000 miles from my home town (my finance sold our house suddenly after losing a job)

Transit Pluto is hovering above my sixth house and since the transit I've been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, Sjorgen's, and Pre-hypertension. I'm feeling the worst I've ever felt physically. My body stopped producing progesterone completely and now I'm on hormone replacement therapy in my thirties...

Natal Pluto is opposite Natal Moon, Natal Moon governs my 10TH house of career. I am out of work and struggling to complete the final statistics class I need for my degree. This will my third attempt after two prior failures.

So does anyone have any enlightenment to share? Do you guys see any butt kicking aspects in my chart to help me float ashore? This has been pretty bad, It's hard to imagine another year of this stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Jet

Attachments

• Current Chart.jpg
    Current Chart.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

Relax, don't live in fear in this way. Death cannot be read in the chart.
However, Saturn rules your 6th, and it is exalted in libra, trine your sun and in a wide trine to mars.
I am not qualified to write about medical issues, but this aspect will give you the energy you need to approach a solution and overcome your issues.
Most people go through a Pluto square Pluto during their lifetimes, it is an occasion for growth and transformation. Rethink, get to the bottom of problems, transform.
Mars transiting at the moment is on your natal mars, so it's agitating you a little, use that energy in a positive way.
Spring is on its way, go out for walks to relax yourself, get your thoughts in order and take positive action.
Good luck to you.