EVERY transit planet is activating EVERY natal planet! Curious what you think ))

Yc88

So I've been studying this fascinating thing called astrology for the last 15 months and got myself familiar with most elements of the chart, but weaving it into a complete picture is still something to learn (or get tons and tons of practice in).
Anyway, the other day I was looking at my Pluto transits (in the middle of Pluto conj. natal Sun right now) and I noticed a peculiar thing about my Pluto transit in (not so)faraway year of 2026:alien:
First of, mr. Pluto is near and dear to me, being conj. my IC, cutting planet in my bowl formation and having no stressful aspects it hasn't been the big bad wolf in my life as some paint it to be (or I guess they just have a different experience with it, with Scorpio Moon and Saturn and all). So I'm not particularly worried, but with SO MUCH stuff going on at once and being a newbie, I am just having a hard time putting all of it together into a cohesive picture.
I'll add the image, but here is the list of things going on for your convenience:

EXACT ASPECTS: (less than 1 degree)
(transit to natal)

Pluto (3° Aqu) square Pluto & MC
Mercury (4° Aqu) square Pluto & MC
Sun (3° Aqu) square Pluto & MC

Saturn (27° Pis) trine Saturn in Sco (4th)
Uranus (27° Tau) opposite Saturn
Moon (29° Pis) trine Moon in Sco (4th)
Neptune (29° Pis) trine Moon

Jupiter (18° Can) square Sun in Ari (9th)

so we got 8 out of 10 transiting planets in an exact aspect, the other 2 - Mars 0° Aqu and Venus 7° Aqu - are in following aspects:
- part of that tight stellium in Aqu, so blending into that energy of a T-square with IC/MC axis
- Mars is at the same time still in a separating sextile to my Moon (1°04' orb)
- Venus in an applying conj. to my Sun/Moon midpoint at 8° Aqu (1°13' orb)

As you might have noticed, only 4 natal planets are mentioned so far. Here goes more:

OTHER ASPECTS:
(transit to natal)

Jupiter sextile Mars in Tau (10th) with 1°01' orb

And here comes an interesting symmety. If we say that a transit planet activates not only the planet in the natal it directly contacts, but all the planets in an aspect formation with it, I have natal Jupiter square Mars (5°) and also sextile Sun (6°). So while not contacting natal Jup directly, it touches it twice through a sextile and a square (through Mars) and a square and a sextile (trough Sun)

I also have natal Venus and Mercury conj. Sun (7° and 8°) which I feel is the best orb to have with these guys - not to close to be burnt or combust, not too far to not be a conjunction (most people I noticed agree on a wider orb for the Sun, up to 10°). Sun is also trine my natal Uranus and ASC (grand trine in Fire) with less than 1° orb for Uranus, so transiting Jupiter activates that, too.

Thus Jupiter at 18° Can touches Mars and Sun directly and through natal aspects the energy is reverberating into natal Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus and maybe ASC too (3° orb there). Well, he's a big guy, I'm sure he's got plenty of it to go around :tongue:

The last natal not mentioned so far is Neptune. Again, not a direct contact, but it's a less than 1° sextile to my natal Pluto, and with ALL that energy pouring into it from the stellium in Aqu, I'm sure some will be sent Neptune's way!

So my question to everyone who's interested would be what you make of it? I'd love to hear your opinion, expert or not, as I'm sure I will learn things in the process.

Also, for those who have experience - Have you seen anything like that in your practice/life/chart readings? How did it play out? I'm sure it will be completely different from mine (nature of aspects, houses, the natal/native themselves and so on), but I'm just curious.

I also promise to let you know how it all played out IF I'm still around on this forum 8 years from now (same applies to you!):lol:

Attachments

• TRANSIT-2026.jpg
    TRANSIT-2026.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 18