Should I cut contact with him?

Gollum96

To summarise it, I fell for him, he reciprocated mildly, it went nowhere. We are best friends, but I feel like the only way I can get over this is by cutting contact in January. Is this the right choice? I do not know his time of birth so I just put it as 12pm.

The first chart is his, the other is mine.

Attachments

• ohlawd.gif
    ohlawd.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
  • meee.gif
    meee.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 12

kimbermoon

With Uranus governing your 5th H of love, it is not surprising that there can be some unpredictability and sudden upsets in love. Your 7th H of 'others' is Aries, ruled by Mars posited in the 12th. You are prone to attracting rather aggressive types who can turn out to be quite controlling and domineering; with Mars sequestered in the 12th, hidden secrecy / enmity can enter into the picture of relationships.

You really need to consider your true feelings about this individual. Why would you hesitate in taking this action? What keeps you wanting to be attached to him? Perhaps it is about the fear of being alone? Your Moon in Cancer often carries insecurity within, because you need to feel protected and nurtured.
Is he the type to really provide these things for you? Your Venus conjunct Pluto can be disruptive to relationships as well.

Life is really about making decisions [choices] and being willing to address the consequences after the fact. You really need to look within to find the answers you seek. Rather than being concerned about what he might do, or not do, for you, try to focus on becoming more aware of your true needs, desires and expectations in relationships. Astrology offers you potentials but holds no guarantees about the good and bad that may accompany your choices.

A synastry chart can provide more insights, however it is not reliable enough if the birth time is not accurate.

Gollum96

With Uranus governing your 5th H of love, it is not surprising that there can be some unpredictability and sudden upsets in love. Your 7th H of 'others' is Aries, ruled by Mars posited in the 12th. You are prone to attracting rather aggressive types who can turn out to be quite controlling and domineering; with Mars sequestered in the 12th, hidden secrecy / enmity can enter into the picture of relationships.

You really need to consider your true feelings about this individual. Why would you hesitate in taking this action? What keeps you wanting to be attached to him? Perhaps it is about the fear of being alone? Your Moon in Cancer often carries insecurity within, because you need to feel protected and nurtured.
Is he the type to really provide these things for you? Your Venus conjunct Pluto can be disruptive to relationships as well.

Life is really about making decisions [choices] and being willing to address the consequences after the fact. You really need to look within to find the answers you seek. Rather than being concerned about what he might do, or not do, for you, try to focus on becoming more aware of your true needs, desires and expectations in relationships. Astrology offers you potentials but holds no guarantees about the good and bad that may accompany your choices.

A synastry chart can provide more insights, however it is not reliable enough if the birth time is not accurate.

It's because of how close we are, he's truly one of my closest friends, and I'm afraid I'd be throwing away such a good friendship by doing this.