Job Interview - Are The Planets In My Favor?

Hello Astrologers,

I have a job interview coming up this Friday and was wondering if the planets were in my favor. Do any placements or aspects reveal success in this interview? Am I doomed for failure? I read on another forum that it is a good idea to create an event chart for the time and place of the interview. I was also told that the descendant of the event chart represents my rival interviewees. Seeing that Capricorn ruled by Saturn is on the descendant, things aren't looking too easy for me (powerful rivals). Can someone please give me some insight into how I can expect the interview to turn out? I have posted my natal chart with transits as well as an event chart for the specific time and place. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

ors2zr.gif

ulnc4.gif

dr. farr

Natal Part of Luck falls @ 4 Virgo, so relative to the event chart:

Part of Luck is rising = + (in the event charts 3rd house-shows importance of clear and precise communications in the interview)
Dispositor of the POL, Mercury, is in the event charts 11th whole sign house of gains = +
Lord of the event chart rising sign, the Moon, is also in the 11th whole sign house of gains and is in exaltation sign of Taurus, and applies to a trine with the POL = + testimonies
Lot of Employer (ascendant+saturn-jupiter) falls @ 3 Libra, disposited by Venus:
-Mercury flows toward Venus = +
-Moon flows toward Venus = +
-Venus in the 12th event chart house (disappointments) = -
-Venus is in the sign (Gemini) positing the South Node = -
So, indications relative to the Lot of Employer is mixed

Net indications: the event chart indicates favorable Cosmic influences for you regarding the interview; clearness in communication is an absolute MUST; interview will go well, perhaps very well; chances for being hired, however, are mixed (50/50)

Dr. Farr,

Thank you for your response and insight. I'm still a beginner in regards to astrology, but I can somewhat make sense of your post.

You mentioned, "clearness in communication is a must."
Me, having natal Mercury in the 12th house as well as my chart ruler in the 12th, clear communication can be quite difficult for me at times (especially with interviews). It is as though thoughts and ideas are so clear in my mind, yet when I verbally try expressing these thoughts, words and ideas just don't make the same sense. This is a flaw I have tried working on for years now and I feel it has been a great burden on success in my career.

So...
How does Mercury's placement look (by transit or in event chart)? Will communication run smoothly? Will I be able to express my ideas and stories clearly?

Once again. Thank you for your post. I'm impressed at how much you could decipher from these charts.

dr. farr

In the event chart, Mercury is elevated and in the 11th whole sign house of gains and advances, so indications relative to the interview regarding your capacity to clearly express yourself, are favorable.

Anachiel

You, the Moon, and the job, Jupiter are in mutual reception. and the Moon is about to trine Mars, your hopes and assistance. Looks favorable.

Also, you have Moon Mercury aspects in the transit chart with Moon on your Mars.

Good to hear. I noticed you used the 6th house representing the job rather the 10th house. I have heard others on the forum backing up this theory. Either way the planets appear to be in my favor. I just hope this will all be proven to be true. Thanks Anachiel.

Just wanted to let you all know that the interview went great. At least from my perspective, communication between us was clear and I was able to easily express myself.

Like Dr. Farr stated, the interview did go very well and there was a friendly vibe between the interviewers and I. Although like Dr. Farr said the chances of being hired do seem mixed. Reason being, I feel that the interviewers thought I may be to young for the position.

Through transits, is there any way of predicting the interviewers decision? I was told I would be contacted in a week or two with their decision. Are there any upcoming transits within the next two weeks that reveal some sort of outcome?

Thanks Dr. Farr and Anachiel. So far much of your predictions proved to be true.

dr. farr

Thank you for the update: and best wishes to you on the outcome.

An event chart, erected for the exact time (and place) of the interview, might give hints about the outcome of the interview, as being favorable or otherwise for employment.

So I've been invited for a 2nd interview this Thursday. I was extremely pleased to receive such great news. I have erected a new event chart for the time of the interview. I first noticed that Jupiter is exactly conjunct MC (Big things or luck in career?). Using the same approach as before, I notice that the Sun(me) is squaring Neptune(rival interviewers). I also notice the Sun(me) and Venus(the interviewer) make no aspect. Would this signify a weak or little connection between us? Would anyone care to chime in on any other aspects involved that may give information about how the interview will go? Any help is appreciated. I will post a chart with transits as well as an event chart.

346m45z.gif

25p6e1e.gif