would this be like an opposition

wowreally

for example,
what if someone has their moon in pisces and in the 6th house (which is associated with virgo, which is opposite of pisces)?

Arian Maverick

I think you may have asked this question because you wish to know if your Moon is "weak" in the so-called house of Virgo, or somehow against its nature.

If this is so, you'd be better served by judging if the Moon has essential dignity/essential debility or accidental dignity/accidental debility. See the article Understanding Planetary Dignity and Debility.

Arian Maverick

wowreally

i'm not really wondering about the strenght.
i don't have this aspect..
i just wanted to know how similar different it would be from an opposition.

lol. but now i see the question doesn't make sense because in an opposition there are two planets...here there's just one..

NEVERMIND

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
I think it's a wrong course to look at signs and houses as interchangeable in these instances.

Houses are receptors of a planetary ruler. They are the best fit for that energy of the planet in terms of rulership (arguements abound on this, by the way).

Likely, the planets located in a house will attract other planets, natally or by transit, to that house. A house shows where the energy is manifested. The sign is what shows how the energy is manifested.

wowreally

I think it's a wrong course to look at signs and houses as interchangeable in these instances.

Houses are receptors of a planetary ruler. They are the best fit for that energy of the planet in terms of rulership (arguements abound on this, by the way).

Likely, the planets located in a house will attract other planets, natally or by transit, to that house. A house shows where the energy is manifested. The sign is what shows how the energy is manifested.

that makes perfect sense.
thx

Remember planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects*

So pisces moon in 6th house of health, could be very sensitive to atmospheres in the workplace, react rather badly to backstabbing and any bitchiness, but on the positive side could intuitively respond to the emotional needs of others in a piscean, caring tea and sypathy manner. This would also add restlessness, procrastination and indeciviseness. Then factor in the aspects the moon makes.....