If possible, please read my chart. The details are:

14-Nov-1969
13:35
New Delhi

Regards,
Truth seeker

Virinchi

What does it mean by 'Read my Chart'.
Ask a specific question. Nobody will have time to read entire chart and write a book

Ekta

Thanks for responding.

Lots of relationship issues - continuously since day one of marriage. It has been 24 years.
Any chance of improvement.

mathur_dinesh

Your seventh house of relationships has Leo and Ketu is placed there. The Sun governs Leo. It is debilitated. It is joined by Mercury, Venus and Jupiter. These three are naturally benign planets and the conjunction should give good results but Mercury is the owner of the eighth house, it is combust and has the aspect of debilitated Saturn. Hence your relationships/marriage will be a source of unhappiness in your life. Saturn and Mars have exchanged signs and they are also in mutual aspect. Saturn is the ruler of the ascendant. Therefore the unhappiness stays with you may be in physical form too in the sense that there can even be physical violence. Jupiter obviates this possibility and you may find support from your family and children.
Ketu joins the seventh house causing some abnormality in relationship including sex.
Last about a year has been quite troublesome but from coming December you may feel some relief.

Ekta

Thank you Sir.
Many thanks for the time spent and effort put in reading my chart to answer my query.

God Bless You.