Dane Rudhyar's, "An Astrological Mandala" in "E" form, free!

piercethevale

Well here is some good news, for a change...

AS I AM AWARE THAT RUDHYAR'S BOOK, "AN ASTROLOGICAL MANDALA" IS OUT OF PRINT AND THAT USED COPIES OF THE BOOK ARE SELLING FOR AS MUCH AS WELL OVER $300 FOR THE PAPERBACK AND AS MUCH AS $700 FOR A HARD COVER AND IS BEYOND THE FINANCIAL MEANS OF THE GREATER NUMBER OF US. I DO HAVE SOME "GOOD NEWS" DUE TO MY RECENT AWARENESS THAT THE WEBSITE, " Scribed", DOES OFFER THE BOOK. THE WEBSITE DOES CURRENTLY HAVE A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE BOOK IN TWO OPTIONS OF FORM, AND THAT YOU CAN KEEP THE FILE WHETHER OR NOT YOU DO PERMANENTLY SUBSCRIBE TO "Scribed" AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS.
I urge you all to take advantage of this offer while it still is available. Even if the free trial period is no longer offered the cost of a subscription is a real bargain for anyone that is in want of Rudhyar's book but short of the asking prices currently asked for used copies... and they do have an extensive library of many books on many subjects as well as fiction.

Bunraku

Wow you're right. It IS ridiculous that it's come to this point. Books by Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson are slowly starting to become like this. The most I've seen becoming $600 or so.
I noticed that out of print books are marked up at ridiculously high prices by online stores.

Some publishing houses are reprinting rare "antique" books so that this information isn't lost or inaccessible.