significantly in divorce ... settlements

Serendipity

If someone asks the question "will the divorce settlement be in my favor" what house would it be? 2nd house for money? 7th ?

Julian

Banned
Take a look at the 9th house because it's related to laws and stuff. Also don't ask the horary question because right now there are way too many factors that the planets can 'ruin' the question.

Oddity

How I read these kinds of cases:

You are 1. Your money and your barrister (if necessary to the question) are both 2. Spouse is 7, spouse's money and spouse's barrister (again, if applicable) are 8.

Judgement is 10, final outcome is 4.

tsmall

Premium Member
Also don't ask the horary question because right now there are way too many factors that the planets can 'ruin' the question.

This is pretty silly, and by this reasoning no one should ever ask a horary question. We don't wait for the planets to align to produce the result we want; a question is born when it is born.

BobZemco

If someone asks the question "will the divorce settlement be in my favor" what house would it be? 2nd house for money? 7th ?

The 7th House of Contentions/Legal Actions, but yes you would look at Jupiter and the 2nd House Ruler, as well as the 8th House Ruler, which is the second house from the 7th House.

Serendipity

Thanks all. It's me who's getting the divorce. I haven't actually asked the question yet. I'm still thinking how to phrase it in a more specific way.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Take a look at the 9th house because it's related to laws and stuff. Also don't ask the horary question because right now there are way too many factors that the planets can 'ruin' the question.
I know you meant well, but this then would be electional Astrology, where you literally will pick a time and date to get the most favourable outcome.