Juno opposite Lilith

Missarte

Hello!
I hope someone can shine a light on the following. On my friends solar I see this: Juno (12th libra) conjunct Ac opposite Lilith (7th Aries) conjunct Dc and conjunct Mars.
Juno is making a square to Pluto & Saturn (3rd capricorn) and lilith is making (also) a square tot Pluto and Jupiter (capricorn, 3rd); jupiter and pluto are opposite venus (9th cancer).
I must say that my friend is still in a marriage that he wants to end.
What is here to expect? With the current 2020 conjunction: breaking old patterns up, truth reveiled?

waybread

Hopefully someone else can help with your question, because I take a dim view of what you are asking. I do look at asteroids occasionally, but once you start looking at asteroid aspects beyond the conjunction, it's too easy to make a chart mean anything you want. It's best, at least initially, to focus on the planets.

Further, it's not really possible to answer your question without seeing the entire chart.

If your friend wants to end his marriage, he doesn't need an astrological analysis to talk to a divorce lawyer. Or a marriage counselor. Has your friend asked for an astrological analysis? Do you have a personal stake in the outcome?

Missarte

Thank you for your response!
I do not have a personal stake. I am learning and he is interested in astrology and so I am trying to learn to understand. That’s all. Thanks.