Confused about reception and perfection

chappygirl

Hello all,

After reading the table of reception by Bonatti, I am confused about if an aspect perfects or not.

For example, I have a chart where Moon/Mars and Venus are significators.

Moon is exalted in 7th.
Venus and Mars are in 10th Virgo.
Venus just separated from a conjunction with Mars and will square Saturn (3rd ruler) very soon.

My questions:

1/Does Moon's trine to Mars perfect if Mars is peregrine and receives Moon by detriment?

2/Since Venus squares Saturn before Moon gets to Venus, does the trine perfect or is it prohibited by saturn?

3/ If Venus receives Moon by domicile but is weak by being in its detriment, can the trine still perfect?

4/If the Moon/Venus trine does perfect, does Moon translates from Mars to Venus?

Thank you so much for your help!:kissing:

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello all,

After reading the table of reception by Bonatti, I am confused about if an aspect perfects or not.

For example, I have a chart where Moon/Mars and Venus are significators.

Moon is exalted in 7th.
Venus and Mars are in 10th Virgo.
Venus just separated from a conjunction with Mars and will square Saturn (3rd ruler) very soon.

My questions:

1/Does Moon's trine to Mars perfect if Mars is peregrine and receives Moon by detriment?

2/Since Venus squares Saturn before Moon gets to Venus, does the trine perfect or is it prohibited by saturn?

3/ If Venus receives Moon by domicile but is weak by being in its detriment, can the trine still perfect?

4/If the Moon/Venus trine does perfect, does Moon translates from Mars to Venus?

Thank you so much for your help!:kissing:
hi chappy!!!
can you upload the chart please !!!
What is The question about ??? is 1st and 7th question; It is important to know the question of the issue. it is very important to know.

Now, as far as the questions are concerned, I'll answer you, I'll see the reception with my way, but it's good to upload the chart. It is easier for me, but you can get more answers from the members of the forum.

1 / Does Moon's Trine to Mars Perfect if Mars is a Peregrine and Receives Moon by Detriment?
even if you get a good aspect may not have the desired effect due to the ugly recesses of the planets. But that it will bring something will bring.

2 / Since Venus squares Saturn before Moon gets to Venus, does the trine perfect or is it prohibited by saturn?
if I can figure out here, Saturn collects the light of Mars and Venus. Saturn Which House Rule On this chart ??? You need to see what Saturn is ruled on !!

3 / If Venus receives Moon by his domicile but is weak by being in his detriment, can the trine still perfect?
yes the trine can be done, The Moon is strong, if I understand well is in Mars's detriment, the result will not be desirable because the planets are weak and they refuse to move. It shows us that one side has the will to do more and the other side is unable to do and will not try to change the situation.

4 / If the Moon / Venus trine does perfect, does Moon translates from Mars to Venus?
yes there is a transfer but with bad reception. When it is transfer or collected light, it is good that the planet that collects or transmits light is at one of the essential forces of the planets. But again the transfer takes place but the result may not be capacitive.

do not forget that Saturn is a heavy, cold and cold planet, Melancholic.
You also have to see in what houses are the planets in, in order to see their coincidental forces.
In general, it is not best to meet Venus (the natural planet of relationships, love,). She is in her fall and goes to find Saturn with a square.

again, you must upload the chart and most important we must know the question.

Last edited:

chappygirl

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks for answering my questions.

First, here is the chart :happy:

The question asked is "will I meet my Soulmate?". Not a husband or a lover, but the one with whom querent will fulfill her Destiny, whatever that means :biggrin:

Attachments

• SOULmate.jpg
    SOULmate.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 20

Sunrise

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks for answering my questions.

First, here is the chart :happy:

The question asked is "will I meet my Soulmate?". Not a husband or a lover, but the one with whom querent will fulfill her Destiny, whatever that means :biggrin:
Dear, thank you for your input. the chart shows that you will meet somone, Saturn is the ruler of your 3th house, the house of communication, so maby you will meet from social media - also the 3th house shows lovers and erotic flirting in general.. But sorry i do not think that will be your soulmate. So, in my opinion if you meet someone, put again a new chart to see how will be come.
good luck my friend

chappygirl

sorry i do not think that will be your soulmate.
Please can you elaborate on why querent will not find a soulmate in this lifetime?

I was thinking that despite bad reception, the trines and TOLs pointed to a "Yes" but it will not finish well/will regret it.

Also, Venus does apply to Mars by parallel.

Can you please help me understand why it is a NO altogether?

Last edited:

Sunrise

Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
sorry i do not think that will be your soulmate.

Originally Posted by chappygirl
Please can you elaborate on why querent will not find a soulmate in this lifetime?
My dear chappy hi!!
please, i dident say that you will not find your soulmate in this lifetime!
Of course you will find someone! But in this chart - for now - not for ever - might be not the best.
Anyway, in My opinion is, when you find your new intersted, come here to talk all about.
Do not worry!!
good luck my friend