A question

Nightsky

Banned
Hi,

My mother in law have to attend my brother in law's wedding abroad. But he is not wanting to as she is feeling exhausted and do not want yo travel. But people in her family wants her to travel.

I have draw a chart with a question, will she attend the wedding?

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-03-03.09.17.jpg
    PicsArt_09-03-03.09.17.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 31

Nightsky

Banned
I tried predicting this chart my self. but not sure which house to choose for mother in law (my L4 or the L10)

Though many references states that mothers are ruled by L10 still I have always have the feeling that mother's are seen by L4 not L10.

If I choose my L10 for my mother in law then she is the mercury having a separating aspect to saturn which is the wedding of my bother in law. so the answer is a no

If i choose the other way L4 for my mother in law, The Jupiter is having an applying to the Saturn in 8 degrees which i think she may be travelling in 8 hrs? and so the answer is a yes.

let see what really will be the outcome of this chart :D

Pan

I will take 10H loard is your mother in laws then she is Mercury and your brother in laws is 9H loard (3rd from 7H) so he is Moon.

The wedding is Saturn Rx (Her duty - 6H of her)
The end of matter on her side is Venus (10H of her)

Mercury trine Saturn in orbit and in Saturn term - She accepts it, although it's quite hard for her

Moon the next aspect is going to opposite Mercury and trine Venus.

She will atten the wedding, please update.

Thank you!

Nightsky

Banned
Obviously she would attend :D as I know her and seen her in this sort of situation many times. This time she was saying she is not feeling well to travel. so I was wondering if she would for real.

so far i do not know if she really did or not. Oh yes! if she didn't she would have have to stay with us. but she didn't. I have not hear back from her.

will update. I want to know this time "which house rules the mother"

Nightsky

Banned
Thank you for update. Why you think she is Jupiter? :)

I have always got a confusion if the mother is ruled by the 4th or the 10th. Just as olden style it is the 10th. I see L10 jupiter had an aspect with the ruler of the wedding ceremony not the L4