Chart with soon known outcome

Starsign

My husband asked me this Question,...Will I be going fishing?

So I pulled up a chart and I am using the 5th house as that's the house you do fun things that you enjoy, hobbies etc. The fishing trip he is going on is out in a charter boat at sea. Fishing is his hobby, he enjoys it which is why I took the 5th house.

I said no he wouldn't be going as there is no aspect between Jupiter(my husband) and Venus (the fishing trip). There is no aspect between the Moon and Venus, and there are no antiscions. I cant see any translation of light but I'm not so good at that yet.

He's not going till tomorrow morning but has just received a text from the skipper saying its all going ahead.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on this and am I looking at the right house?

I will update tomorrow and let you know if he went or not.

Attachments

• astro_2vx_will_i_be_going_fishing_hr.54075.33309.jpg
    astro_2vx_will_i_be_going_fishing_hr.54075.33309.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 42

Chrysalis

I'm saying yes he will go fishing.

Moon will very shortly square the Uranus/Neptune midpoint. Neptune rules the sea, boats and fish.

My husband asked me this question,.... 'Will I be going fishing?'
So I pulled up a chart and I am using the 5th house as that's the house you do fun things that you enjoy, hobbies etc. The fishing trip he is going on is out in a charter boat at sea. Fishing is his hobby, he enjoys it which is why I took the 5th house.
I said no he wouldn't be going as there is no aspect between Jupiter(my husband) and Venus (the fishing trip). There is no aspect between the Moon and Venus, and there are no antiscions. I cant see any translation of light but I'm not so good at that yet.
He's not going till tomorrow morning but has just received a text from the skipper saying its all going ahead.
Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on this and am I looking at the right house?
I will update tomorrow and let you know if he went or not.

Starsign

There is a Software program I use for a check system when I am in doubt of attempting to give an Astrological answer, (of which gave a yes answer for the fishing trip when I was struggling with the right answer) it is called 'Nostradamus.' It gives you myriad choices on which house(s) to use:innocent:... It was developed by a Nuclear Engineer named Alphee LaVoie. It works great-and if you are helping a client out and getting paid for the advice it can't be beat.

I have listed the application format so you can peruse just how much professional technique (in view of the developers personal method) is applied before an answer can be gleaned. Most of the aspects are listed in sequential appearance. The software doesn't need touting by me but just thought some of you would like to investigate the value it reflects as keen, a program to invest in with confidence should you be a professional-in doubt? LOL

The graph turning a majority of green (%) percentile is a positive reflection for a 'yes' answer to the question, red reflects 'no' or negative answer to the question, the software works upon a 'yes or no' quest, the basis to its development.

The Software can be purchased at:
https://www.alphee.com/astrology-software/

To give an answer toward the question: I would of used as another viewpoint, the 7th house & the 11th house to arrive at the answer, (turning the chart to ref. the 7th as the husband, and then counting another 5 houses) but you are right to use the first house for your husband as he 'acts' with authority to 'believe' in Astrology, from his mouth to the 'Astrologer's is the exchange status.

Sincerely,

Student of Astrology:happy:

Attachments

• Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign.JPG
    Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign (2).JPG
    Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign (2).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign (3).jpg
    Going fishing 8-3-2020 AstrologersCommunity Starsign (3).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 23