Timing: when will the desk arrive?

Ukpoohbear

I ordered a desk from Amazon nearly a month ago now. It said it was in stock but when I contacted customer service they told me it is out of stock and they do not know when it will arrive. I am borrowing my friend's desk and I told hi it would only be for 2 weeks but it is nearly a month already and it will be longer, with no guarantee of if or when it will arrive, so I asked horary.

As a moveable object, I gave the 2nd house for the desk. The condition of the place that has the desk is the 4th house. 4th house is Saturn, which exalts the desk, so that is assurance it does exist but tbh I bought it directly from Amazon so that makes sense.

Moon is at the end of the 2nd house, maybe this shows it is nearly there. Moon trining Mars in 1 unit also shows the desk is nearly there and will arrive in 1 unit of time. Moon is in a mutable sign, Mars in a cardinal sign, so would you say the 1 unit is 1 week?

Or, if it is Moon opposite Venus, which is my significator, they oppose in 7 units of time, so do I get it in 7 units of time or since it is an opposition, I get a refund?

3rd is parcels or deliveries, and is 12th from the 3rd, I hope that does not mean it is stuck there.

deskhorary.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Today, I received shipping confirmation with a delivery due date of 5th August! So it looks like the moon-Mars was 1 day! Maybe because Mars is in domicile and moon and mars are fast planets then it made the 1 unit quicker.

Delivery due date of 5th August is 6 days away, so the opposition looks like it was meaning the delivery. So the 7 units could also possibly mean when my friend will get his desk back.

I’m pleasantly surprised I heard back so quickly! And so glad the 1 unit and 7 units didn’t mean weeks or months!

Last edited: