How to determine if a person is ready to date

tikana

would it be possible to run a chart asking when she will be ready to date or, should she start dating now/at the moment?

Kalinka and I covered questions/aspects in chart because its within the question "am i ready to date? If no, when". no need to run another chart

Last edited:

tikana

this has nothing to do with the OP so i apologize.
but, what is better?

am i ready to date?
when will i be ready to date?
am i ready to date now?

is phrasing the question pivotal when it comes to the horary results/answer?

The safest I had seen is "am i ready to give and receive love? If not, when shall i expect changes?"

As soon as your question is in a crystal format, you will get a right answer.

waybread

Re: Am I ready to date

Dating is not the same as being "ready to give and receive love."

I think dating is a 5th house matter, which a few centuries ago was right there with gambling, going to the theater, and horse racing.

We've all been on dates that were more or less enjoyable or awful, where there was no question of falling in love with one's date for the evening.

Or course, sometimes the question asked is not what is really in the mind of the querent. "Am I ready to start dating?" may mask a question like, "Am I going to meet Mr. Right?"

tikana

thanks.

now, which one is better?

when will i meet my spouse or when will i be in a serious committed relationship?

to clarify. i would want to know when i will meet or be in a relationship that will lead to marriage and children. what would be the question to ask?

because serious committed relationship does not necessarily lead to marriage and children.

then you need to ask will i get married and have children? when?
simple .. straight to the point no fuss
when will i meet my spouse? you run into a hidden question if you are thinking of kids cause you can be married to one erson for 10 years and never have a child then get a divorce and meet someone else and have a kid with 2nd husband.. things happen.
phrase it as you want to get the answers