I forgot... (Exaltation question)

LovelyMissAries

Sigs are Mars and Venus, plus Moon for co-sig.

Moon in Capricorn is in Mars' exaltation, so does that mean Moon really favors Mars?

LovelyMissAries,

I forgot... (Exaltation question)
Sigs are Mars and Venus, plus Moon for co-sig.

Moon in Capricorn is in Mars' exaltation, so does that mean Moon really favors Mars?

These are excerpts by Beven & Barkley:joyful:

Classical Receptions

How the planets receive each other and dispose of each other and perform in reception:

A) A planet is colored or tempered by the presence of a second planet appearing in his domicile, invigorated by the presence of a planet in his exaltion, assisted by a planet in his triplicity, alerted by term and colored by face.
B) As quests the fortune are to be comfortable with them as they offer ease and benefit. The infortunes cause discomfort, worry of misfortune.
C) A planet in the dignities of another 'tells, speaks or directs' of along 'which' line the second planet provides or hosts for the 1st. the 1st planet depending upon the 2nd. The 2nd planet carries and allows for the first.
D) A significator in the dignities of another and in reception by the second planet in appearing in his face, will at any rate receive a face in whatever sign he is located.
E) A significator appearing in the dignities of the other planets, see which planet is in the strongest condition. That is where the strength and resources will come from.
F) Planets in reception support each other, but that planet will not be able to aid if in an ill condition.
G) The planet disposed by the lower dignity will have this position garnished by the upgrade dispositon of the other, i.e., who he may dispose by sign, but he cannot perform beyond the dignities which this second planet holds in the placement of the first.
H) That planet which by 'face' is disposed and receives reception with another planet, is favored and trusted.
I) A planet that by 'term' is disposed and receives reception with aother planet, is heard and considered.
J) A planet which by 'triplicity' is disposed and in receptin with another planet is accepted and sponsored.
K) That planet which by 'exaltion' is disposed and also in reception with another planet is excited and asserted.
L) That planet which by 'domicile' is disposed and in reception with another planet is respected and given all rights.

The Deception

This is a difficult combination of signs between planets that occurs when one planet appears in the dignity of a second planet but is located in the detriment or fall of the first. An example would be Mars in Cancer with the Moon in Libra, or Saturn in Pisces with Venus in Leo. This is the description of an uneven match, because although the one planet may have lots to offer and fortify his comrade, the second planet does nothing but embarrass the first, or put that plant in an awkward predicament. It is an unequal trade, a difficult relationship and like a karmic hang-over.

The Rejection

Is when two planets appear in each other's detriment or fall, i.e.; Jupiter in Aries and Saturn in Gemini, or Mercury in Cancer and Mars in Sagittarius. Under these conditions the planets 'abhor' each other, perfection is denied and matters are aborted.

Hope this helps
Sincerely
Student of Astrology