What is the signifying house for ‘specific yet anonymous person’?

lux111

I am being stalked. I don’t think I can go to the police because I don’t have enough evidence that this is all the same person

So often, I get a new request, a new sock-puppet social media account who tries to engage me. It’s the same pattern of speech and everything, I’m sure it’s my ex or one of his multiple personalities, but I want to know how to ask “is X-anonymous account actually Y-my ex-bf?’

Do I take house 3 as communications/social media? Or 12 as secret enemy? Or 5..? And 7 as my ex?

Here is today’s example
https://imgur.com/y2FMYhB

The L3 of communicators is Moon, in H3. The cusp of my H12 is on the ingress, critical 0°, as is my ex’s; His L12 and L1 is Mars, in his L1. He leaves a trine with my L12 Venus, and L3 Moon leaves a square with L7 Mars.

The next applying aspect is tomorrow when Moon, L3, opposes me, Venus, perfecting on the anaretic degree :/

Is that how I would do it? As well as the chart pattern bringing Uranus into the mix.. I think it suggests my mentally disturbed ex trying to disturb me with these fake accounts. Uranus in H12, he has already got into my head

And Mercury combust on the malefic 22nd degree conjunct Saturn and Pluto.. trying to get away from the Sun and his H8 actions..

And Neptune in domicile moving into the critical 17° of Pisces, as well as Uranus exactly sextile the MC, emphasises deception is the theme of the chart

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon is in 3rd, which shows what is on your mind when you ask the question.
Since you have suspicions but no real proof, I would use 12th for hidden enemies.
Uranus there opposes the cusp of the 6th, is there a co-worker that might be doing this?
Uranus as co-ruler of Aquarius is intercepted (so, hidden) in the 9th of foreign places, foreigners, teachers, students or lawyers.
Does any one of these seem plausible?

lux111

The moon is in 3rd, which shows what is on your mind when you ask the question.
Since you have suspicions but no real proof, I would use 12th for hidden enemies.
Uranus there opposes the cusp of the 6th, is there a co-worker that might be doing this?
Uranus as co-ruler of Aquarius is intercepted (so, hidden) in the 9th of foreign places, foreigners, teachers, students or lawyers.
Does any one of these seem plausible?

It’s unlikely to be a coworker.. But it could relate to my ex-bf, he’s a ‘foreigner’, and currently overseas. Actually, he’s presently in the country of the head office of my work company.