Horary exalted angular Moon conjunct Uranus on MC

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, I was wondering if the following chart fits to be judged:

- Moon in Taurus 10H is separating from conjunction with Uranus in 9H. I've read that Moon conjunct Uranus in horary is similar to Moon in via combusta.

- The chart ASC is Cancer, so the moon is my one and only significator, it's exalted and angular, but I'm not sure if that Uranus conjunction is a sort of affliction. If so, I should refrain from trying to read the horary?

But then my natal Mercury is conjunct the Horary ASC (same degree). If a personal planet of the querent is conjunct the horary ASC then the chart fits to be judged, doesn't it?

https://m.imgur.com/a/4qcjGak

I'm sure the chart is trying to tell me something but I don't know what. How should I approach this? I shouldn't worry about outer planets when reading an horary?

Thanks in advance :happy:

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Dear astrologers, I was wondering if the following chart fits to be judged:

- Moon in Taurus 10H is separating from conjunction with Uranus in 9H. I've read that Moon conjunct Uranus in horary is similar to Moon in via combusta.

- The chart ASC is Cancer, so the moon is my one and only significator, it's exalted and angular, but I'm not sure if that Uranus conjunction is a sort of affliction. If so, I should refrain from trying to read the horary?

But then my natal Mercury is conjunct the Horary ASC (same degree). If a personal planet of the querent is conjunct the horary ASC then the chart fits to be judged, doesn't it?

https://m.imgur.com/a/4qcjGak

I'm sure the chart is trying to tell me something but I don't know what. How should I approach this? I shouldn't worry about outer planets when reading an horary?

Thanks in advance :happy:

1.all charts are radical as long as the question itself is genuine and based on reality and just to be clear we dont ask the same question again and again or try to find a positive answer by asking the same question through another way
2.leave outers out..there's no such thing as you said relationship uranus with moon and via combusta..via combusta refers to the moon and only to the moon between 15* libra to 15* scorpio..you can search about it in related threads..moreover outers won't provide you something that cannot be answered through the traditional planets...even when used only!!! as fixed stars
3.when we judge an horary chart we don't take in account our natal placements..this could be only a coincidence but has nothing more to offer us to judge a chart..unless we are speaking about making an election chart
4.when we start reading an horary chart first of all we start with the context...so what is the question in this horary? this will guide you to assign the proper significators..so in case your question belongs to a particular group..lets say career or love relationships..or else..its better to post your chart over there providing clear and precise data...the exact question...background story as to understand the context...etc

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

since horary charts are assessed when accompanied by an horary question :smile:
then the next requirement is to establish the question
- which so far has not even been mentioned by the OP

4.when we start reading an horary chart first of all we start with the context

...so what is the question in this horary?

this will guide you to assign the proper significators

..so in case your question belongs to a particular group
..lets say career or love relationships..or else
..its better to post your chart over there providing clear and precise data.

..the exact question
...background story as to understand the context...etc

BlackLioness87

1.all charts are radical as long as the question itself is genuine and based on reality and just to be clear we dont ask the same question again and again or try to find a positive answer by asking the same question through another way
2.leave outers out..there's no such thing as you said relationship uranus with moon and via combusta..via combusta refers to the moon and only to the moon between 15* libra to 15* scorpio..you can search about it in related threads..moreover outers won't provide you something that cannot be answered through the traditional planets...even when used only!!! as fixed stars
3.when we judge an horary chart we don't take in account our natal placements..this could be only a coincidence but has nothing more to offer us to judge a chart..unless we are speaking about making an election chart
4.when we start reading an horary chart first of all we start with the context...so what is the question in this horary? this will guide you to assign the proper significators..so in case your question belongs to a particular group..lets say career or love relationships..or else..its better to post your chart over there providing clear and precise data...the exact question...background story as to understand the context...etc

Thanks for your answer Aria Venue

I'd just noticed that what I read really said that an astrologer (Barbara Waters) stated that Via Combusta was like Moon-Uranus conjunction, not the other way round. :sideways: I didn't pay enough attention to what I'd read :crying:

I've read from horary practicioners that if a natal planet, which is related with the asked question, is conjunct the horary ASC (1° orb or less) then the chart shouldn't be regarded as invalid because it's showing it's connected with the querent and what he/she asked. The question came to me while doing my chores... and as soon as I took a mental note of the time the question arrived I doubted if it was the appropiate time to make a question. I also wondered if the question wasn't repetitive (I did ask a similar question four weeks ago) or if I was too insistent in knowing something that I shouldn't know beforehand. I wanted to confirm that the chart was going to answer my question, that's why I read a few articles and threads on 'strictures before judgment' and I found this information regarding natal planets conjunct horary ASC.

I didn't want to post the chart in the 'Horary Questions...' subforum because I wanted to know first if the chart was valid.

Thanks again for your guidance :happy:

Namaste

BlackLioness87

since horary charts are assessed when accompanied by an horary question :smile:
then the next requirement is to establish the question
- which so far has not even been mentioned by the OP

I asked if someone I don't know personally is aware of me. :lol:
Is he aware of me was the question, 'he' is someone I follow on twitter. :sideways::sideways::sideways: I'm not sure if we have a good synastry but we have exchanged? ASC/Moon (I mean he has Virgo Moon w Scorpio ASC and I'm a Scorpio Moon w Virgo ASC), we both have Leo Sun and our Leo's stelliums overlap.

I think is a silly question because my expectations are not realistic.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Thanks for your answer Aria Venue

I'd just noticed that what I read really said that an astrologer (Barbara Waters) stated that Via Combusta was like Moon-Uranus conjunction, not the other way round. :sideways: I didn't pay enough attention to what I'd read :crying:

I've read from horary practicioners that if a natal planet, which is related with the asked question, is conjunct the horary ASC (1° orb or less) then the chart shouldn't be regarded as invalid because it's showing it's connected with the querent and what he/she asked. The question came to me while doing my chores... and as soon as I took a mental note of the time the question arrived I doubted if it was the appropiate time to make a question. I also wondered if the question wasn't repetitive (I did ask a similar question four weeks ago) or if I was too insistent in knowing something that I shouldn't know beforehand. I wanted to confirm that the chart was going to answer my question, that's why I read a few articles and threads on 'strictures before judgment' and I found this information regarding natal planets conjunct horary ASC.

I didn't want to post the chart in the 'Horary Questions...' subforum because I wanted to know first if the chart was valid.

Thanks again for your guidance :happy:

Namaste

since you mentioned i tried to find the source so in her book Barbara Waters states the following "...I found that the effect of the Moon in the Via Combusta was much like a conjunction of the Moon with Uranus. Events took a sudden, unpredictable turn which contradicted the reading and was not advantageous to the querent. Usually the unexpected event was connected with violence, war, accidents, a social or natural disaster. Sometimes it was the sudden death of a person on whom the outcome depended, or the destruction of the property asked about. Needless to say, I went back to observing the stricture...."
As i understand she treats uranus as a fixed star (speaking about conjunction and in relation to her aforementioned comments related to fixed stars in the constellation of scorpio and libra) but she explains that this is only her personal observation and gives an analogy to this aspect through via-combusta
So keep it simple and refer to via combusta only when the planet= moon is in these degrees and of cource is relevant to the context

for the rest you said" read from horary practicioners that if a natal planet, which is related with the asked question, is conjunct the horary ASC (1° orb or less) then the chart shouldn't be regarded as invalid because it's showing it's connected with the querent and what he/she asked."...since i don't know specifically to whom you are referring to.. you'd better ask them where is the reasoning behind that and since you dont know horary it would be nice to start with the basics and understand the methodology.Horary stems from traditional astrology so these rules have to be applied and not mixed with other technics ..for example we musn't read a natal chart as an horary chart..etc ..for more information you might find this helpful: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1b.html

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I asked if someone I don't know personally is aware of me. :lol:
Is he aware of me was the question, 'he' is someone I follow on twitter. :sideways::sideways::sideways: I'm not sure if we have a good synastry but we have exchanged? ASC/Moon (I mean he has Virgo Moon w Scorpio ASC and I'm a Scorpio Moon w Virgo ASC), we both have Leo Sun and our Leo's stelliums overlap.

I think is a silly question because my expectations are not realistic.

sorry, but i don't understand ...you asked whether someone you follow on twitter knows you? while you dont know him either as you are saying in person?then you speak about good synastry...so you lost me in there:unsure:

BlackLioness87

sorry, but i don't understand ...you asked whether someone you follow on twitter knows you? while you dont know him either as you are saying in person?then you speak about good synastry...so you lost me in there:unsure:

Hi, this person is a graphic artist and I've commented on some of the pictures of his work. His birthday is public and I'd tried to rectify his birthtime, he acts like a Scorpio ASC person (determined, mighty, a bit untrustful and secretive) and this ASC places his Mercury - Sun - Venus stellium close to the MC. He's very good-looking and it seems many of his followers value more his appearance than his illustrations, he has 30K followers and his photos usually get from 200 to 600 replies. :sad:

BlackLioness87

since you mentioned i tried to find the source so in her book Barbara Waters states the following "...I found that the effect of the Moon in the Via Combusta was much like a conjunction of the Moon with Uranus. Events took a sudden, unpredictable turn which contradicted the reading and was not advantageous to the querent. Usually the unexpected event was connected with violence, war, accidents, a social or natural disaster. Sometimes it was the sudden death of a person on whom the outcome depended, or the destruction of the property asked about. Needless to say, I went back to observing the stricture...."
As i understand she treats uranus as a fixed star (speaking about conjunction and in relation to her aforementioned comments related to fixed stars in the constellation of scorpio and libra) but she explains that this is only her personal observation and gives an analogy to this aspect through via-combusta
So keep it simple and refer to via combusta only when the planet= moon is in these degrees and of cource is relevant to the context

for the rest you said" read from horary practicioners that if a natal planet, which is related with the asked question, is conjunct the horary ASC (1° orb or less) then the chart shouldn't be regarded as invalid because it's showing it's connected with the querent and what he/she asked."...since i don't know specifically to whom you are referring to.. you'd better ask them where is the reasoning behind that and since you dont know horary it would be nice to start with the basics and understand the methodology.Horary stems from traditional astrology so these rules have to be applied and not mixed with other technics ..for example we musn't read a natal chart as an horary chart..etc ..for more information you might find this helpful: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1b.html
Thanks for the link, I learn better by practicing so learning horary is taking me a long time. Sometimes I'm too eager to find answers to my doubts that it's difficult for me to stick to the basics when the horary answer isn't very explicit.

Aria Venue

Hi, this person is a graphic artist and I've commented on some of the pictures of his work. His birthday is public and I'd tried to rectify his birthtime, he acts like a Scorpio ASC person (determined, mighty, a bit untrustful and secretive) and this ASC places his Mercury - Sun - Venus stellium close to the MC. He's very good-looking and it seems many of his followers value more his appearance than his illustrations, he has 30K followers and his photos usually get from 200 to 600 replies. :sad:

still you haven't answered to my question...you just follow someone on twitter as a fan and you are asking whether he knows you, while you dont know him in person?
or is actually your question whether he has any romantic interest to you? just because he might have replied to some messages of yours, he liked a comment of yours or whatever?

BlackLioness87

still you haven't answered to my question...you just follow someone on twitter as a fan and you are asking whether he knows you, while you dont know him in person?
or is actually your question whether he has any romantic interest to you? just because he might have replied to some messages of yours, he liked a comment of yours or whatever?
I didn't understand your question because I'm not very good with english, I asked if he somehow knows me through my tweets and if he looks forward to reading them. :happy:

He has never replied or liked any of my comments, or the comments from anyone else. It seems he has a community manager, this community manager is the one who tweets but never replies or likes any comment. Actually this twitter account doesn't follow accounts other than the ones of the company that represents him. But he eventually reads some of the comments from his followers, that's for sure.

Thanks. :happy:

Last edited: