about Taurus Mars

Hello again, let me tell you things browsing in my head lately.

with Mars, yes, ok, I believe I'm so sure-footed unlike My Leo mercury not.
I'm in unique trust with my mind and ideas.

I know its a square aspect, I should find the balance among them. That would be best for me.

btw Mars is focal point of the T-square.

and Saturn squares it. Makes it more and more, you know earthy..
Only concrete and reasonable reasons needed for action ! it's like a tendency
affirmatively, I would be good cause Mars has a lot of aspects and seems like important element of my chart, also It's in 10th house that house Mars is good and I said It's Focal, yeah that's enough...

I understand How Mars is detriment in Taurus. Because It's slowed but very focal, with that focus/ at this point;

I wonder how to use my tendency for career goal.
Could I give the best direction to my tendency for obtaining success whatever I want ?

lets begin with dispositor Venus. What she says ?

Attachments

• YBOALA.gif
    YBOALA.gif
    65.8 KB · Views: 39

urano

Economics or Psychology? which one is better for me
Hello HonourAndDevotion,
You have really a lot of aspects in your natal chart!

I note that your Moon and Jupiter are in your 2nd House. The Moon is important here because it is the Sun’s dispositor.
Because of the fact that it is in your 2nd House and in Virgo, a sign connected with calculations :wink:, I am inclined to favor economics about your orientation.
In addition Jupiter is also in the 2nd House in your chart and it is in trine aspect with your Midheaven: I think it’s one more reason to move toward Virgo sign connected with the 2nd House's symbolism, money!

JUPITERASC

Economics or Psychology? which one is better for me
Psychology pays better than Economics: also psychology has wider field of application

Your MC ruler Venus is combust by Sun and thus weakened

however, since Mars is close to MC
and
Mercury is close to Ascendant
then both Mars and Mercury are strong influences on career as well
so consider choice of a career that has a Mars/Mercury influence
and there's a broad spectrum of those

Mercury occupations include:
Literary, philosophical, mathematicians, astrologers, merchants, secretaries, deeds writer,
sculptor, poet, orator, advocate, school teacher, stationer, printer, exchangers of money, attorney,
embassador, commissioner, clerk, designer, skilled craftsman, generally experts in some field, solicitors, secretary, grammarian,
tailor, carrier, messenger, footman, usurers, money lenders

Mars occupations include:
Generals of armies, colonels, captains or soldiers generally
physicians, chemists, surgeons, alchemists, gunners, butchers, marshals, sergeants, bailiffs, smiths,
bakers, armourers, watch-makers, shoe-repairer, tailor, cutlers of swords and knives, barber, dyer,
cook, carpenter, gambler, tanner, leather-finisher

In fact, BOTH pyschology AND Economics can be Mercury/Mars oriented :smile:
so simply choose which you prefer in terms of monetary reward/whichever you excel at

e.g.
psychologists are a variety of 'physician'/Mars
and include that literary, mathermatical, philosphical connection to Mercury

Economist have the mathematical symbolism of Mercury
and to bring in the Mars connection then simply choose an employer from one of those Mars-ruled employers

Osamenor

Staff member
I understand How Mars is detriment in Taurus. Because It's slowed but very focal, with that focus/ at this point;
"In detriment" just means that the planet is in a sign that doesn't naturally mesh with its energies. That makes it have to work harder to express itself. If Mars is in Aries, Scorpio, or Capricorn, it comes through loud and clear with no effort on its part. Aries makes its natural aggression, competitiveness, and impulsiveness shine; Capricorn dials back the impulsiveness but pushes forward the competitiveness and drive to win; Scorpio magnifies Mars's edginess and sexuality.

The signs opposing those--Taurus, Libra, and Cancer--are peaceful and placid and not at all naturally aggressive. In that way, they restrict the manifestation of Mars. But they still bring out some part of Mars in some way. Mars's drive mixes with Taurus's strong will to create focus and defend its position at all costs.

I wonder how to use my tendency for career goal.
Could I give the best direction to my tendency for obtaining success whatever I want ?
Certainly.

urano

I admit that with a Sun in Cancer sign, a study option toward psychology isn’t necessarily to dismiss. With Placidus Houses system your Sun is at the end of the 11th house, therefore open. Very often Cancer sign is quite conformist and in search of something comfortable. But in your chart the Sun is in opposition aspect with Uranus, therefore about conformism I don’t know… :)
But, what study option seems to you more comfortable: economics or psychology?

Last edited:

graay ghost

Cancer as comfort-seeking, yes. Conformist? Not really. This depends entirely on what Cancer finds comfortable, and also a mask of conformity is useful if one does not wish to be bothered.

Anyway. Psychology and economics are pretty similar, aren't they? In my country, so many people study psychology that I would recommend economics. In yours, I don't know. Where do you think you would be happier working?

Izzy542

I came to notice from practice with natal astrology about the career tendency, the one what lays in your heart kind of profession it can be found from the house of your sun.the raeson why you wanted from the sign in this house gusp and the closest planets your abilities,if their any. And if you be successful in that profession the sun tight aspects to Mc.

Izzy542

From your chart I believe, you want to study psychology because you really compassionate person and you like to take their pain away due to your personal psychological pain. But I definitely believe that you will study economics and will be doing that kind of career,something like accounting maybe. I also believe that you will be successful in your profession and make a great amount of money of your work- which is extremely important factor for you.