Does she long for his attention more than mine?

Hello friends:
I'm very new at this so please be patient. My question is: Does she long for his attention more than mine? I have a very good female friend at work. She's a Pisces.We laugh, eat lunch together and flirt with each other. We also have another male friend -coworker who's been staying away from our female friend because of something that happened a couple of years ago. Well, this valentine's day my female friend gave out some chocolates to several people. Our male friend who's been staying away and not talking to her, got a red heart shaped box of chocolate, but the rest of us got a normal rectangular box with hearts all over it. To me, this means he's more special to her. I'm a little confused because my Pisces friend and me have been getting close. It seemed that she didn't care about our other coworker friend. But after this, I don't know. I would like some help in reading my chart because I want to know how she really feels if I'm going to continue to have this close relationship with my Pisces friend. If she wants his attention more than mine, I'll retreat.
OK, I'm the querent and my ASC is Scorpio ruled by Mars. The ASC is in early degrees so it may be a little early to ask the question? I'm not sure if the quesited is my Pisces female friend, or my other coworker friend. I'll use the 11th house of friends which is Virgo ruled by Mercury, for the question. I see no aspects between Mars and Mercury so I would think that she does not long for his attention more than mine. Since the moon is the situation and is in my 1st house, it trines Venus in the 5th house. Would this mean that there will be a romantic relationship between me and my Pisces friend in the future?
Please tell me if the analysis is correct.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_cfm_now_hp_17066_1277.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_cfm_now_hp_17066_1277.gif
    49 KB · Views: 54
Was it something I said?
I don't think this is a third party question. I'm really interested in what my female friend thinks of me. I'm not concerned about my male coworker's feelings
I would really be thankful for any observations

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited (the "she" subject of the quesition) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-the "other person" ( the "male friend" mentioned in the OP post) I am taking as being a friend of the quesited (a friend of "hers"), based upon the background information provided by the OP, therefore this other person = 11th from the quesited house (11th from the chart's 7th) which = Pisces = Jupiter

-Jupiter is posited in "her" signifying house (ie, the 7th house) = 1 point for her preference for the male friend
-"her" significator Venus, flows toward Jupiter = 1 point for her preference for the male friend
-"her" significator Venus also flows toward querent's Mars = 1 point for her preference for the querent
-"her" Lot of Romantic Desire-LORD- (her ascendant, ie 7th house cusp+mars-moon) falls at 19Libra: the male friend (Jupiter) flows toward her LORD; querent's significator, Mars, although closer to he LORD by placement, nonetheless retrogrades away from the LORD; therefore, this situation = 1 point for her preference for the male friend.

Results:
Points for her preference for the querent = 1 point
Points for her preference for the male friend = 3 points

...so the indications are suggestive of her preference for the other person...

rafaella

Its bit confusing chart as there is a need for working out which planet to assign to whom.

Your are ASC, so Mars is you. She is Venus, but this other person, I'd take him to be signified by 6th house - your co-worker. My reasoning is that you are the one asking, so I'd look at him from your perspective and he is clearly not friend to you, right? And 7th is already taken by the girl you interested in, but this other male is your co-worker, so 6th seems to be most appropriate in my opinion.

The issue is that 6th is also signfied by Mars. In that case, Mars will be just ruling 6th house and Moon will signifiy the querent.

This makes it all interesting and clearly shows whats to come.

This girl does like Mars, the other guy, and she is also right at the 6th house showing her feelings for him. But Mars is debilitated, he is Rx and in fall of Venus. This guy does not seem to care for the lady, while she is strongly interested in him. But Venus is also in detriment in Aries, so the fact that things are bad between them has affected her and she wants to work things out. Maybe she is one of those who wants what she can't have...

But the Moon is trining Venus, so even though she might be liking him, things move forward with you. So a romantic something is possible between you both. But Moon is peregrine and aspecting Rxx Saturn as last aspect, whch may show things not working out the way you want here.

I do think she likes you indirectly, Venus likes Jupiter, and Jupiter rules your Moon, So she does like what you represent. Maybe she has fun with you? You make her laugh?

Horary aside, the fact that she singled out him the way you described it, clearly shows she has something up her sleeve. So if you try enter something with her right now, this may just bring some hurt to you. I don't know, but its doesn't seem like a good romantic setting to me....

let us know how things go!

Moradiva

Rafealla,
Hi - quick question, I follow everything you have said but this, "Venus likes Jupiter, and Jupiter rules your Moon,".... I don't understand how Venus likes Jupiter. Could you please explain? (Btw, I admire your responses in Relational Horary. Keep it up!)

rafaella

Thanks Moradiva! :)

Well, its a night chart as Sun is below horizon. If you look at the table of essential dignities (and I use Frawley's recpetion theory btw), Aries Triplicity is ruled by Jupiter at night. So Venus in this chart being in Aries likes Jupiter. Jupiter is a beneficial, jovial friendly planet and the fact that querent's significator (Moon) in Saggitarius is ruled by this Jupiter shows some of his traits, which this lady admires. So querent is friendly, good hearted, joyous person possibly but yet as both Jupiter and Moon are peregrine, he is just going with the flow. He doesn't seem to have much power here...

She doesn't directly love querent or is attracted to him, but she does like him, maybe as friend or his personality. Because she likes the Planet that rules his significator. Its indirect...

Hope this explains it!

Dr. Farr:

Being that it took a little time for a reply to this question, I had a strong feeling that you would be the first to answer. Thank you very much for your analysis. I enjoy reading your replies because they are very much to the point. I guess I interpreted my chart with a bias to my desired outcome. At the time I asked the question, I was a little angry and disappointed in her. Could this have influenced the movement of my mars retrograding?

rafaella:

What can I say! The things you write about are so very true. The only thing is that the other male person is my friend also. She knew him before me. Our co-worker friend has no interest in her at all. You hit that one right on the nose! He practically ignors her. Being the Pisces that she is, I understand her wanting to work things out. That's one of the things I love about her, she tries to make peace and not war. Yes, things have been moving forward between me and her. We've been having lunch more often and she comes by my cubicle when I've been too busy to stop by her cubicle. This is why I'm confused about her giving him the heart and I got a regular box of chocolates. Yea, I'm a little jealous but probably more hurt.But if she's more attracted to him, I'll back away most likely. And yes, she does like what I represent, I make her smile and she enjoys my company and she tells me everything about her life. I'm not positive yet, but I may continue to get closer to her depending on how things look like in the next couple of weeks. Thank you so much for your analysis. I'm planning to bring up the subject in an indirect way. I'm going to make believe that I didn't know that she gave him the heart. I'm going to say that "somebody gave out chocolates and He got a heart; wow somebody must really want to be his sweetheart". And I'll see her reaction. I know she handed out the chocolates cause she does that once in a while. She's the only one in our department that does that.

dr. farr

Remember that (in my opinion, and that of oldtime Ottoman astrology) a horary addresses only the specific question asked; which means that potentials in your relationship with this person are unaddressed in this horary delineation: in other words, its possible you and she might have a glorious relationship, or marriage, etc, out there in the future, or-nothing! We can only get an idea of this type of thing by asking a specific question relating to it, such as "will we have a romantic relationship", or something along those lines. Just because she (at the time!) preferred his attention over yours, does not mean this is or will be the case in the future-the future of a possible relationship with this person, would be another question to that effect.

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited (the "she" subject of the quesition) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-the "other person" ( the "male friend" mentioned in the OP post) I am taking as being a friend of the quesited (a friend of "hers"), based upon the background information provided by the OP, therefore this other person = 11th from the quesited house (11th from the chart's 7th) which = Pisces = Jupiter

-Jupiter is posited in "her" signifying house (ie, the 7th house) = 1 point for her preference for the male friend
-"her" significator Venus, flows toward Jupiter = 1 point for her preference for the male friend
-"her" significator Venus also flows toward querent's Mars = 1 point for her preference for the querent
-"her" Lot of Romantic Desire-LORD- (her ascendant, ie 7th house cusp+mars-moon) falls at 19Libra: the male friend (Jupiter) flows toward her LORD; querent's significator, Mars, although closer to he LORD by placement, nonetheless retrogrades away from the LORD; therefore, this situation = 1 point for her preference for the male friend.

Results:
Points for her preference for the querent = 1 point
Points for her preference for the male friend = 3 points

...so the indications are suggestive of her preference for the other person...

Dr farr:
I've been away for a while but your analysis was spot on! I found out she was having an affair with my co-worker in the original question. She still flirts with me though. Anyway, I'm very interested in your style of analysis. Please tell me what to read to get started with your style of analysis.
Thank you

dr. farr

Thank you for the update: unfortunately there are no books available (in modern languages) describing the "Ankara" horary method (oldtime Ottoman horary)-I learned it as part of an orally transmitted tradition (however this pre-Bonatti horary method is very similar to what you can read about in the now-available Islamic-era horary authors, such as al-Biruni, Ibn Ezra, Sahl, al-Kindi)...I will PM you a brief summary of the main points of the "Ankara" horary method, for your perusal.